• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Atonement

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
So I saw Atonement on Valentines Day with a friend and just... I have no idea what to think about it. Up until like... the last 5 minutes were AMAZING. One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The acting was amazing, the story totally pulled me in. One of the best love movies I have seen possibly ever. But the last 5 minutes just... completely and totally ruined the movie for me. Went from one of the best to just... ok, but nowhere near as fantastic as it was at the beginning. I'm still telling all my friends to go see it despite the ending because it is still a masterful piece of art. Because of that I don't wanna ruin the ending for anyone who still might want to go see it.

So I guess my question for everyone who saw it is just what did you think of it? Everyone told me it was one of their favorite movies ever before I saw it, and it has parts that make me want to beleive it... but just that end. So to anyone who saw it, what did you think of it?

Latest posts

Back