• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Avida Makes Usa Release!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velvet

Hello my Dimensions Lovelies,

It is official, now all my American pals can score AVIDA!

If you don't already know, AVIDA is screamingly surreal and French, and made it into a number of film festivals, (including Cannes and last year's Tribeca film festival). It is more of a journey then a spoonfed story, so one needs to be exceedingly openminded to take the ride. But those who dig surrealism seem to like it.

www.newyorkcool.com/archives/2007/May/film_Tribeca_Reviews.htm#avida

AND as an added bonus, the US version has 2 music/dance videos of moi meme (with words and vocals by me... Velvety goodness abounds;))!
My reason for adding the dance videos was because my character was presented to me as immobile and I wanted to find a way to counter this stereotype without compromising the integrity of the role.

www.cinemaepoch.com/foreign.htm

www.netflix.com/Movie/Avida/70092607?lnkctr=srchrd-sr&strkid=529670034_0_0

Get it while its hawt!

Kisses,

Velvet

Latest posts

Back