• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW anime artwork for auction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estrata

ebay_bbw.jpg

I don't know where else to put this. If it is in the wrong place, could the mods please move it? I mean, instead of selling photos of myself I am selling my artwork. Is this okay for everyone? :confused:

Anyway, I am going to start selling my BBW anime artwork on eBay. Here is my first artwork I’m selling, I named it Anime Venus. ^_^ I love drawing anime BBWs and BHMs, it’s like my favorite thing ever to do. Maybe I could make a living out of it, who knows! But first steps first, if this goes well I will put up another. If this is okay, I’ll use this thread to keep everyone posted on what is for sale.

Ebay Link

Link to my Web Comic - an indirect link incase the mods are opposed to the eBay link, could they remove it and just leave this link? I really don't want to upset anyone, but I do hope some on Dimensions will be interested in my artwork!

Thank you so much! :D

-Laura

Back