• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW art for sale and offering commissions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAmericanDream

Hopefully this is the correct play i can Post advertisement for my bbw art.

Hi again everyone, TheAmericanDream here once again, haven't opened up for commissions in a while but after finishing up the majority of my last batch I'd like to open up shop once again.

I'll be heading down to Atlanta this fall for Anime Weekend Atlanta AWA with my friends Guardian-Draca and Kaigetsudo for a weekend of anime and selling art. There I'll be premiering my brand new original comic series, advertising the upcoming game project GutsNGlory http://guts-n-glory.wikispaces.com/Characters and selling an assortment of colored prints, stickers and pin up works. To help me on my way to AWA I wanted to try and raise a bit of extra money for the event so I've offered up a lot of new commission options and lower more fair prices for larger pieces of artwork. I hope you find these fair and see something you might want to purchase to support my journey to AWA. Please send me a PM note if you are interested in a commission and be as specific as possible. There are limited slots available so act quickly! I only count clients on my slot once the payment has gone through to my Paypal account. Please DO NOT send money till I've approved doing the commission.

If you see something you're confused about, or that you'd like to question a price for that isnt available please also send me a note about it. I'm here to make magic happen for you again.

All prices are with little to minimal background. If you wish for a more elaborate background please specify.

Nice Pencil sketch = 10$
Finished Inked Illsutration= 15$
Quick Color Illustration (airbrush)= 25$
Finished Color Illustration= 40$
Water Color= 50 $

+ 5 dollars for additional characters in pencil ilustrations or sequences
+10 dollars for additional characters in inked illustrations or sequences
+10 dollars for additional characters in quick color illustrations or sequences
+15 dollars for additional characters in colored illustrations or sequences

Special offer= +10 dollars after the initial 15 for every character added to a finished color commission after the second.

for examples of my art please check the journal post I made about it on Deviant art and then my deviant art gallery

Journal : http://theamericandream.deviantart.com/journal/33684147/

gallery:

http://theamericandream.deviantart.com/gallery/
some examples:
Donut_Town_Commission_by_TheAmericanDream.jpg

Stuck_Sequence_5__sketch_1_by_TheAmericanDream.jpg

I also sell originals if anyone is interested in purchasing prints or original paintings.

Latest posts

Back