• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW flirting with friends and lovers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geordie_No9

I have read somewhere that i can advertise my personal site here

No plugs for Yahoo Groups or personal sites
The Plus-size Paysite Board is for those who have paysites. Please do not use it to advertise Yahoo (or other) groups or personal websites. That can be done in the Weight Board.

so here goes ..... this site is dedicated to BBW and their admirers
.. we have portal, forum and hundreds of members registered to our galleries with albums and pics.

http://bbw-international.info/BBW

ps we have our own chat room too if your interested pop along Click here to chat << bear in mind guests cant speak in this room .. you may have to register .. but take a peak first ;)

Latest posts

Back