• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW's of the Near East and Asia Minor?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boss351

Well, since that other thread regarding this topic got hijacked and can't possibly be more than 3 posts away from getting locked... *crosses fingers*

...I thought it would be interesting to come back to the original topic. I attended a university in Philadelphia that seemed to have a high proportion of students from India and Asia Minor. While many of them were still pretty thin, there were many others who did have some lush curves, or tended toward plumpness.

Also, I was reading a story in the forums, called "Secret Stuffing Society," that introduced an SSBBW from India with the following description:

"She was wearing a dazzling tent-like sari, which only moderately hid the east-indian woman's incredible curves."

I could just as easily write it off as a fetish, but I found something incredibly enticing about that visualization... :shrug"

Back