• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBWs SSBBWs in southamerica??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shin_moyseku

Long live to the Fat
probably as many ppl in here i have been looking for something real in the southamerica region, i am from chile and honestly here (my country) i havent find bbws or ssbbws proud of theirselves and sizes, maybe because our culture has been even more invaded than in the states by concepts like thin=beauty, so i want to ask if anyone is from southamerica actually to have some new friend at least a little near in location.

greetings to all

pd: if you want you can write in spanish to me (si quieren me escriben en español)

Latest posts

Back