• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being In Love With A Fat Girl

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotallyReal

On Time Out
I've slept with fat girls before. And I've been in love with girls before. And both are really great. But, just like my individual loves of pizza and of bagels, I seemed never to be able to have both at the same time, and knew, cosmically, that there was a plateau of fulfillment unreached. But lo! So came a wonderful, brilliant, funny girl into my life, and she also happened to be fat. I'm sure I would (and will) love her at any weight, but to finally feel fulfilled on both levels of a relationship at once is really incredible.

This is a thread, then, to confirm your proclivities, and offer encouragement to any F/FA not in love but seeking to be. When I was dating random girls -- some fat, some skinny as hell -- I felt a sense of despair on some level, and questioned whether or not my preference for fat girls was destined to clash with my desire to find "the one."

The answer, then, is that it is not: as wonderful as sexual fulfillment is, and as wonderful as love is, nothing beats the two of them together. Don't let yourself compromise on either.

Back