• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly Blossomer - by George (~BBW, Eating, Romance. ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George

~BBW, Eating, Romance. ~MWG - a plump girl becomes an on-line gainer for hire but unexpectedly attracts the biggest fan of all

[Author's Note: I also put this up in a site called fantasyfeeder under the name pockygirl. I hope everyone likes it. Also forgive my horrible spelling.

Editor's note: Sorry, on this site if the Editors do their job right your readers never get to see your spelling errors :)]

Belly Blossomer
by George

Monica leaned back in her chair and rubbed her protruding belly. At 5'4, 300 pounds she wasn't skinny and getting there wasn't an accident. Her curly brown hair slid away from her face as she leaned back further, thinking about the time 3 years ago when she had decided to get fatter.

At 18 she now weighed around 190 pounds, her jiggly gut leading her at all times. Lying on her bed she looked at the ceiling waiting for something to happen. Summer was so boring, when will it end?

"You have mail" she heard coming from her computer.

She went over and sat at the desk and clicked on the inbox icon. It was probably another piece of junk or maybe the "yaoi manga newsletter" she usually got. She read the title, "Someone has commented on you're MyRoom profile."

She clicked it, "Probably just another ad for Elizabeth's Secret panties or something."

She read the comment and was shocked,"I have to be reading this wrong."

She read it again at least 3 times. Finally the 5th time she read it slower.

"Dear Miss Monica,

I know this is probably quite odd for you but I believe you have a lot of potential.
Potential for my new web site that is. From your picture you seem to have the right
qualities to be very fat. I would love to talk to you about this if you choose.
My site is http://www.blossomingbellies.com
My yehoo messenger sn is BellyBlossomer20

I hope to speak to you soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Micheal Kain"

She clicked the link, which since she had dial up took a few minutes to load, so she quickly grabbed and sandwich and returned when it was finished loading. Her mouth fell open at the site of women ranging from 200 to 500 with bellies hanging out of clothes. Her sandwich fell out of her hands and onto the floor. She knew there were guys who had a thing for bigger women but this was different.

She turned off the browser and cleaned up her mess. How gross was that? I haven't seen anything like that before. It makes me wanna....It makes me wanna....puke.

That was her mind lying to itself. As the day went on she kept finding herself butting her soft belly thinking about what she had seen. When she caught it she would stop and think of something else.

Two months has gone by since the comment. Her 18th birthday has passed and her curiosity grew. She finally got the nerve to instant message him.

geishagir999l: hello mr. Kain my name is Monica you commented on my myroom profile a couple of months ago. do u remember me?

BellyBlossomer20: Of course I do. You had such potential.

geishagir999l: what do u mean by potential?

BellyBlossomer20: I mean that you have the potential to grow a very nice belly.
geishagirl999: grow?

BellyBlossomer20: Ah, yes you have a great belly and just imagine it with more pounds to it.

geishagirl999: are u suggesting i gain weight?

BellyBlossomer20: Exactly.

BellyBlossomer20: Also, as you grow it would be nice to show your progression.

geishagirl999: what exactly are u proposing?

BellyBlossomer20: I propose you come and model for me as you gain weight. You will be paid well of course.

geishagirl999: what do i have to do?

BellyBlossomer20: Well I will give you the number to my office. I want you to call and set up an appointment with me. My secretary will be expecting you to call and will of course give you directions.

Later that night Monica was taking a shower while she thought. Get fatter? Why does that sound so good when it is so wrong? Wrong? How is it wrong? You can eat whatever you want and will be paid to get fat! That is awesome. And besides you like the idea of getting bigger.....
She rubbed her belly, feeling its softness. It would be nice to get bigger wouldn't it?

She stood in front of the office building and stared at the doors. She was pretty nervous and of course she had a right to be. Finally after a few minutes of contemplation of whether to leave or go in she finally pushed open one of the doors and walked over the the elevator which opened and 5 people walked out. She got in and pressed the button for floor 5. She hated elevators; they scared her, but she didn't feel like walking up all those stairs. This time she would take a chance of the elevator falling to her doom.

She practically flew out of the elevator when the doors opened. She took a few minutes to pull herself back together then walked down the hall looking for the right office.

She walked through the door and saw a rather plump woman with messy hair tied in a bun with a pencil stuck in it, coke-bottle glasses, and her clothes were nice but pretty wrinkled.

The woman looked up at her from the desk,"Oh! You must be Miss Nelson, am I right?"

Monica nodded and smiled.

"I am Ms. Brice, Mr. Kain's secretary. If you will have a seat he will be with you shortly he is talking with one of the models at the moment,"

She gestured to some chairs by the corner,"Also there is a box of donuts if you would like some."

"No, Thank you. I just ate," said Monica as she thought, I may gain 10 pounds eating one seeing how he is.

After a few moments the door down the hallway opened a big belly peeked out. There was laughter coming from the room. Every time she heard the female laugh the belly jiggled violently. The belly came out further as a rather fat woman waddled out. Monica's eyes got wide as the noticed the woman has been on the front page of the site.

She waved at Ms. Brice and then saw Monica, smiled and walked out the front.

Ms. Brice picked up the phone, pressed one number, "Mr. Kain, Miss Nelson is here to see you.....Yes.....Will do Sir."

She looked up at Monica as she hung the phone up, "He will see you now."

Monica walked over to the doorway and stepped in. A man of maybe 35, who was rather handsome with his short brown hair and cool blue eyes. He smiled and waved for her to sit in front of his desk. He looked her up and down.

"You look even better in real life," he smiled coyly.

Monica blushed,"Th-thank you."

After a few moments of sly business-like flirting he finally got down to business.

"Miss Nelson, all you really have to do is come here once a week to model for photos as you gain weight. You will be paid 600 dollars a week, will get to keep the clothes you wear for the shoots, and also if we fly out somewhere for special shoots your room, ticket, food, etc... will be paid for."

"What if I decide to stop gaining weight?"

"Yes, sorry if you stop gaining weight it will remain the same, of course, and you won't be paid anything."

They talked for more then a half hour about this, then she read over the contract twice before signing it. She would return tomorrow for her first shoot. She was so nervous, But she couldn't wait.

The studio was chilly as she stood there in a tight blue string bikini, her belly hanging out for the world to see. Mr. Kain and the photographer were talking on the other side of the room about what sort of angles costumers may like. After a few moments the photographer came up to Monica and said, "Come over here to the side, in front of this blue background and we will start shooting. I want you to feel relaxed and remember to have fun." Monica nodded and did as she was told. The photographer asked her to do normal poses at first like holding a beach ball to the side but then asked her to use the measuring tape and put it around her belly and rub her belly as she ate an ice cream cone.

After the shoot she was given a box of glazed donuts and a bottle of Sabana's Iced Tea to snack on. She didn't realize until she was done that the photographer was taking pictures of her practically inhaling the 6 donuts and tea.

She was so embarrassed and turned bright red, then Mr. Kain explained it was a very good thing and customers loved it.

After the shoot was actually over Mr. Kain asked her what she would like for a model name. She thought it over for a few moments, "How about Neko Belly?"

He pondered it for a moment, "I love it!" he said smiling,"It's different."

It had been 2 weeks since she started modeling and she had gained about 5 pounds.Emails upon emails were coming into her NekoBelly email address. Most of them were quite sexual and gross. Some offered that she move in with them and become immobile, some said she should become a pig slave, but some were just sweet compliments about how good she looked.

She and Mr. Kain became good friends. He would come over every now and then to check on her eating and weight gain and would also make sure she was still happy about doing this.

Apparently many models would stop gaining weight after so long because they couldn't handle the comments from weird fans, or realized that gaining wasn't for them, but Monica hadn't thought of stopping so far. She was quite happy.

One year after becoming a model she weighed 230 pounds. Her belly poked out even further, her thighs didn't show a sign of wanting to part, and her breasts were stretching her 40B bra. She was happy with the difference so far and so was Mr. Kain or rather Micheal as she called him now. He and Monica were even closer. Not only would he feed her but he would rub her belly when he was over. Making sure she didn't hurt from over eating. It wasn't a sexual relationship though. He wanted to make sure she didn't there were limits, but it was getting harder to resist with every pound.

One evening after she had eaten he mentioned a trip to Tokyo for a shoot. Monica's eyes lit up. She had always wanted to go there. Micheal explained how it was only for a few days and that they wouldn't be there long enough to sight see or anything, but just being able to go there made Monica happy. She couldn't wait! Yes, going to Italy, Mexico, England, and such were exciting, but this was "The Land Of the Rising Sun."

Tokyo looked so amazing through the car window. The signs were so colorful and the bright and the feel made her giddy. Micheal smiled at how goofy she was acting. She stayed silent and just stared in awe out the window until they got to the American style hotel. It was so nice and fancy! Micheal had gotten her a room of her own but she didn't want to be alone so they changed they exchanged the 2 rooms for one with 2 beds. She sat on the floor and turned on the television. She had no earthly idea what they were saying but the kids show was so cute she refused to switch channels.

Micheal decided since Monica seemed to be very entertained he could slip into the bath for a bit. He told he would order room service and order her a meal he expected she would have no trouble finishing while he was gone.

She took out a hair-band and put up her hair to keep it away from her face as she ate. Who wants hair in their food? No one.

She opened the door when room service came. The man rolled in a cart filled with food and left with a smile as Monica stood there in shock. No trouble my butt!

She sat on the bed by the cart and began to eat the one the three cheese burgers. After the 3rd she felt pretty full but decided to eat the fries. She lay on the bed full from just those things. Why would he order a large pizza, kipsi cola, and garlic bread with that? She heard the door open and close. Micheal looked at her with a smile. He knew of course she couldn't eat the whole cart at one time. She would have to slowly ear and pace herself probably the whole night. He messaged her overstuffed belly. Fifteen minutes later she ate a slice and drank some of the kipsi. This went on until midnight went she finally fell asleep with a overstuffed bloated belly and the card was empty.

The next day at the shoot she was still bloated and the photographer loved it. The took pictures in a garden, then a restaurant showing her eat.

Back at the hotel Monica was hyper as ever and watched random anime she couldn't understand as she was fed. Micheal wanted to make sure she wasn't pushed to gain fast but this was supposed to be a stuffed photo shoot. Tomorrow they she would be with some of the other models, then they would go home the next day.

Monica at 230 pounds and 5'4, Kari weighing 400 pounds at 5'8, and Racheal at 375 at 5'2 were giggling and having a lot of fun as they posed in another restaurant that had been rented out. They were eating and also feeding each other. Monica rubbed her belly from previous stuffing she had had the night before. They were all wearing expensive bras and panties and pretty yet small robes. At the ending of the shoot they all huggled for pictures then got dressed in their regular clothing. Monica was amazed by Kari's fatness. It was rare to see someone so big and yet happy.

"Constant eating," Kari said when she noticed Monica's stare, "I had to eat almost constantly to get this big."

"Wasn't it uncomfortable?"

"Not really, once you get used to eating constantly its a turn on."

Monica blushed. Is that what Micheal wants? Is that why he is stuffing me recently?

At the hotel again she packed her things up and sat on the bed. Micheal came in and noticed she looked off.

"You okay?"

"Oh yeah! It's just Kari's girth shocked me. I sometimes forget how big some of the models are."

"Well it was her choice remember that. You don't have to get that big."

Monica turned red,"Is that how big you wanna see me?"

"Actually," said Micheal, "It like you period. You can get as fat as you like and I will prefer you," her looked into her eyes and she knew he was telling the truth. All her doubts left.

Another year later Monica was 260 pounds and not showing a sign of stopping. The bigger she got the more she loved it. Micheal had her move in with him. No he couldn't stand the thought of another man fattening her up.

Her appetite was increasing as was her belly. She looked so cute with her jean buttons popping. And of course the sex was amazing! Not only would Monica yell but he would too. He gave Monica the guest bedroom which was pretty big. She thought it would be good for their relationship if they still had their own spaces that way no one felt cramped. And she needed her own shelf for novels, manga, dvds. The shelves in his room were already full.

Since she was now living with him Micheal would sometimes have her model her room to be even more comfortable. Yes, of course costumers absolutely loved it. Especially the photos of her they got of her in her tight pajamas eating a pint of cookie dough ice cream that were taken in the most recent session.

One night as Monica was taking a shower Micheal talked about getting her a nice dress for the get together he was throwing for all the models and their dates, and of course the photographer would be there to shoot jiggly bellies as they giggle.

"Something black, tight, sexy maybe?"

She opened the curtain slightly and smiled, "Why not pink?"

"Yes, yes pink. But please not baby pink."

"Of course not! I am offended, ha!" she giggled.

Micheal laughed.

The party was great! 20 fat bellied models and their dates all having fun as the photographer snapped everything in site. Monica's dress was cute but tight around her overfull belly and of course Micheal loved it. Everyone was having a good time, and the scenery was gorgeous. The walls were painted to look like Victorian style gardens, long tables covered in food, and pretty statues of women at every corner smiling at everyone.

Out of nowhere Micheal clapped his hands and called out loudly,"May I have everyones attention please?"

Everyone looked at him, many were buzzed from the wine.

"As you all know Monica and I have been dating for about 2 years now, and I would like to ask her to marry me," he turned to her and said,"So will you?"

Monica's eyes got very wide and she stammered for a moment before the "yes" actually came out.

Micheal hugged her and slipped a gold ring with a square cut diamond on her finger. She kissed him and hugged back.

At 290 pounds Monica overfilled her wedding dress as her and her new husband Micheal Kain cut one of two wedding cakes. One was for her and the other for everyone else. The popped small pieces into each other mouths and kissed. Everything was perfect. She had a good husband, a good job, and could eat as much whenever she wanted.

The photographer was at the wedding but wasn't taking photos. No, he was busy kissing Kari who was now 469 pounds.

And they all lived happily ever after......

Well maybe not the cat who was never mentioned. He got hit by a car drivin by the neighbors dog, but that's another story.

Latest posts

Back