• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BF Bad Company 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
Ok so I'm a HUGE fan of weapons, etc! I'm one of those guys who turns on the military channel and eye-gasms when future weapons comes on or the Top 10 Deadliest Aircraft. So when BF Bad Company 2 came out of course I had an interest in the game. My last experience with BF on the home console systems was with Modern Warfare and needless to say though I was happy I found myself wanting more out of the EA produced title. The PC version was splendid but something just wasn't right with the console version...

ALAS! BF Bad Company 2 (I've been referring to the online play) has stormed the market and my only complaint is that there are NOT enough dedicated servers from EA! CoD Modern "Warfare is what I've thought of all CoD games. Cinematic story driven game that tries to capitalize on FPS and fans of warfare such as myself. However, CoD lacks realism.

With BF Bad Company 2 you have the chance to actually be tactical and strategize alongside fellow gamers in squads (or go it alone...). This allows for the utmost realism. While working as a squad alongside several other squads you work to defeat the enemy, capture and control vital points on the battlefield, and ultimately achieve victory.

The use of weapons, their respective traits, and vehicles along with their unique abilities and arsenals allows one to get a sense of what it takes to be successful on the field of battle.

I absolutely enjoy this game, and would encourage anyone who is also a gamer to give it a try.

Anyones opinions are more than welcome to be posted. I'd like to get a number of responses to see just how people play. :happy:

Latest posts

Back