• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Fashion Resource - Colossal Clothing: "We Make Bigger Better"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
I'm placing this on the BHM/FFA board because I think it will get more notice than if it were posted on the Fashion Board. It will probably get moved, but hopefully enough of you can peep it before that happens.

I ran across a link to a new (I think it's new - can't tell for sure) clothing site called Colossal Clothing (not sure I love that name - reminds me of jokes about Omar the tent maker). That said, I do like some of their overall message (from the website):

Our Story

Big and Tall clothing has always been an afterthought in the eyes of the apparel industry. For too long, the only stuff available to big guys has been Hawaiian shirts and tent-cut clothing that leaves you looking even bigger than you really are.

We started Colossal Clothing because we’re both fashion industry veterans and large guys (one big, one tall) ourselves. No one was making the kind of subtly cool, urban, hip clothes we wanted to wear, so we made our own. After getting compliments everywhere we went, we realized we were onto something.

When we say we make bigger better, we’re totally serious. Most of our clothes are made with softer, thicker 100% combed cotton. Each item is carefully tailored, and features modern styling. Our prices are lower than most of our competition, while our quality is easily the best in the industry. And we use real people for models – huge bodybuilders, 7 foot tall guys, guys who wear up to 5XL -- so you can tell what the clothes will really look like on you.

Plus, every Colossal Clothing garment is made sweatshop-free in downtown L.A., under special arrangement with AMERICAN APPAREL, the largest and finest clothing manufacturer in the U.S.A.. Think we’re exaggerating? Go ahead and Google.

Colossal isn’t straight or gay, black or white, big or tall. We’re cool with everyone, and think everyone should have the opportunity to be cool.

-The Colossal Clothing team

They don't have a tremendous variety of clothing or styles yet, and they're geared towards an cool/urban/hip which isn't for everyone, but I'm delighted to see another resource for big men.

4xl.jpg
undies.jpg
3xl.jpg

Latest posts

Back