• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM/SSBBW Car?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pefird

My fiancee and I will need a new car soon. Hers is 13 years old and breaking down left and right. I feel a big couple like us might need to consider our own weight along with the normal considerations. Good gas mileage, reliable and well built. The less expensive the better. Also, after this one I won't even consider another Chrysler product. Of course the word "car" I use loosely. SUV or Pick-up etc. is fine. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back