• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Beautiful New Jersey Bash

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
Big Beautiful New Jersey Bash
You asked for it so I brought it back!!!!
Are you ready to have some fun ….. Jersey Style !?!
It is time for all my friends and Bash goers to head back to Jersey. Everyone is welcome…. YES, even you!! If you thought you couldn’t come, well now you can.
September 30, Oct 1, 2nd consider it your last weekend of “Summer Lovin”, which by the way, will be the theme to the Saturday night dance. You remember “Grease”, right? That’s the look to go for.
There will be lots of fun going on and you don’t want to miss out. All the information is on the website, itinerary, price, PayPal information and hotel information. If you have any questions at all you know you can contact me [email protected].
See you in September!!!
Itinerary
Friday September 30th
Registration 5pm -8pm
Pool Party 8pm-12am
Hospitality Suite 8pm-1am
Saturday October 1st
Registration 11am – 1pm
Lunch 1pm-2pm
Vendor 1pm-5pm
Free Time 5pm-7pm
Dinner 7pm-8:30pm