• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Fat Riding Hood - By Coop (BBW, Extreme Eating, Squashing, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
SSBBW, Extreme Eating, Squashing, ~XWG - A sexy retelling of the story Little Red Riding Hood with food.

Big Fat Riding Hood
By Coop

Once upon a time there lived a young woman by the name of Maria. She was in her 20s and weighed 350 pounds. She had a very pretty face and a cute double chin, big breasts, a nice fat belly, somewhat puffy arms, and a huge fleshy bottom. Maria took pride in her body and enjoyed eating. She came from a long line of family gluttons. Most of her family was fat to even obese; in Maria's case, she was quite the pear shape with most of her weight in her pendulous rear. Whenever she walked, her massive hips and butt would sway gently back and forth in an almost hypnotic rhythm, making any man unable to resist staring.

With her grandmother away on vacation, her mother asked Maria to go to Grandmother's house while she was away. Maria accepted and began her trek though the woods to her grandmother's cabin. Maria enjoyed walking through the woods even as a little girl, and despite her fat body, her stamina was rather high for a woman her size. As she walked she would sing in a rather beautiful voice which attracted most of the forest animals.

Among them was a crafty, yet scrawny-looking, wolf. When the wolf saw Maria, his mouth started to water.

"A hippo that size will keep me full for weeks! I must have her!" he thought to himself as he approached Maria. She was taken aback by the wolf, who jumped out of nowhere and surprised her.

"Hey there, toots! Where's a woman like you off to?"

"First off, my name is Maria, and second, it's none of your business." Maria brushed the wolf aside and continued walking. The wolf ran in front of her again and confronted Maria.

"Don't you know it's dangerous in these woods? Someone like you could get eaten for sure..." the wolf retorted, as he licked his lips in anticipation of feasting on Maria.

"I can handle myself. Now, out of my way, wolf."

As she walked past the wolf, she bumped him with her huge hips, knocking him off his feet. She continued on her way and the wolf got back up. He caught a glimpse of Maria's beautiful round ass, which swayed and jiggled perfectly in the tight pair of jeans she was wearing. The wolf slowly followed Maria as she walked, never taking his eyes off her massive bottom. After a while the wolf came to his senses and tried to assess the situation.

"Okay, let's see here. I have this huge woman who would keep me fed for months and somehow I have to get her. Now where could she be going?" It then came to him. "Of course! She's going to see her grandmother!"

The wolf then continued pursuit of Maria but decided to take an alternate path as to not be mesmerized by her pulsating rear.

The wolf made it to the house first and crept by a window to see if anyone was home; there were no cars in the driveway and none of the lights were on. "Perfect, this is gonna be easy." The wolf then surveyed the house and found an open window, jumped inside and went for the bedroom.

Dressed as Maria's grandmother, he got into the bed and waited for Maria to enter. It wasn't long before he heard the door open and close. Maria was inside. She went for the couch and sat down, the couch groaning in protest of Maria's bottom. She playfully rubbed her belly for awhile. Doing this had its usual effect on her, making her incredibly hungry. She ordered take-out from various restaurants and decided to relax with some TV. Before turning the TV on she heard a coughing sound from the other room.

"Grandma isn't home...is she?" Maria hefted herself out of the couch and waddled into the hall, and looked into her grandmother's room. She saw the wolf in her bed waiting for her to enter. Luckily for her the wolf didn't see her since the door was open a little. She snickered to herself, thinking the wolf is actually trying to make a meal out of her. No...not this time. Maria had a plan, one that would teach this wolf a lesson once and for all.

Latest posts

Back