• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bringing Down the Queen Bee (11-15) - Matt L./Observer (BBW (Mult.), Intrigue, Psych)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW (Multiple), Intrigue, Psychology, ~SWG - High school politics gets pretty intense when the cheerleaders and chubby chicks mix it up.

BRINGING DOWN THE QUEEN BEE
By Matt L. and the Observer

(A novella based on the CWWF Mean Girls series but with added material.

(For Chapters 5-10 click here. )

CHAPTER 11 - FINAL PUSH: REGINA THE BIG GIRL

In an out of the way little coffee shop on the border of Chicago, a discreet conversation was brewing between Cady, Starling and Ellie.

Starling stirred her coffee with a golden smile upon her luscious face, “We really hit pay dirt. Regina is slowly falling apart and I can’t wait for her to blow up like a balloon.”

Cady concurred; “The tape Regina listens to is working better than planned. However, I still need to tighten the screw a little more.”

Ellie turned her head away from the guys she was checking out to ask, “Excuse me. But don’t you think we’ve done enough? Regina is off the squad, separated from her clique and getting sloppy."

Cady was about to reply, but her comment was intercepted by Starling, “Drop the guilty conscious routine, Ellie. Regina’s barely even chubby, I want her to become a real heifer.”

Cady tried to speak again, but this time it was Ellie who stepped over her words, “It doesn’t matter how heavy Regina gets. In her prima donna world, a twenty-pound weight gain is just as good as a hundred-pound weight gain. Regina considers herself a fat blimp already, even if Cady and I are way bigger than her.”

Interrupted again, Cady just gave up and let her friends engage in their heated debate.

Starling bounced her spoon on the table, “Regina always treated people like us like second class citizens; she needs to experience the same rejection from her peers.”

Ellie rolled her eyes, “I never liked her snotty attitude either, you know that. But in her own mind, she does feel inferior already.”

Starling lifted her cup to her lips; “I still want her to become heavier than me.”

Ellie leaned forward, “What would that prove? Anyhow, she will become heavier over time. Right, Cady?”

Cady straightened her posture and chuckled, “I thought you guys forgot about me?”

Starling sipped her coffee, “Tell Ellie I’m right.”

Ellie blinked, “No, tell her I’m right.”

Cady smiled, “If you two will please allow me to speak, I’ll answer your questions and then explain my next idea.”

Ellie simply nodded as Starling blurted out a disgruntled, “Okay.”

Cady‘s fingers roamed along side of her cup as she confidently spoke, “Here’s the deal, Regina will pack on even more weight in a short matter of time simply because fat cells don’t fade away, they only shrink. So that’s why her old weight is now rushing back. Both of you very well know that, with our co-conspirator Calvin seemingly courting you two, Regina, who lacks male companionship, will try to lure him away.”

Cady purred as she grinned, “But she’ll fail and console herself with food. As she gets heavier (and she will get heavier), her uppity behavior will become null and void, as if she had never been the queen bee or even a cheerleader. However, I need to stir the pot a little more.”

Ellie jerked back her head, “Why? I mean if she’s going to get fatter....”

Starling interrupted Ellie, “Shesh! Let Cady finish.”

Cady nudged her shoulder against Starling, then explained, “Regina has few friends now, only those sophomore girls she has lunch with and me. I don’t think she’ll seek out their help where Cal is concerned. I’m going to encourage Regina to try and steal Cal away from you guys. When it doesn’t work, her ego will take a significant nosedive. Trust me, in a matter of months, Regina will be invisible to her former clique and just another fat geeky girl to everyone else.”

Starling chuckled, “Diabolical!”

Ellie folded her arms over her large bust, “Not that I’m not with the program, but I still think we’ve done enough.”

Starling bounced in her seat, “Excuse me, do I need to remind you about all the nasty dirt she piled on Cady and all the vicious remarks Regina has said about you?”

Ellie sunk into the soft cushions of the booth; “I don’t need a history lesson. Like I said, I’m still with you guys.”

Cady looked over to Starling then focused her attention on Ellie, “What’s up? Are you starting to feel sorry for Regina?”

Ellie wiped the bangs from out of her eyes then shook her head, “Yeah, a little. We used to be friends, best friends. I guess that’s why I feel this way.”

Cady sipped her coffee, then lifted her eyebrows, “Just hang with us a little longer. In a few months, she’ll probably be your friend again.”

Ellie nodded with a half smile, “Yeah.”

Later that evening, while Cady was at home watching a film with Tim, Regina phoned.

Cady politely excused herself from the living room and took the call in her bedroom. “You got me at a bad time, Regina; I can’t talk very long.”

Regina was at home lying across her bed, nibbling on a platter of cupcakes Rita had generously prepared for her as she spoke; “Do I really have to be tutored by Calvin? He’s mean to me and guess what? He’s seeing a couple of fat chicks.”

Cady played it off like she was ignorant to Regina’s plight, “Oh really? Calvin is dating?”

Regina squeezed a partial cupcake into her mouth, “Go figure? I never thought he was dating material? Though his taste is much to be desired.”

Cady inquired with a derisive smile, “Oh really? Do tell.”

Regina paused to finish the rest of the cupcake before replying, “That guy is into Starling and Ellie. Can you believe it? He actual puts them ahead of me. Of me!”

Cady further pulled the strings; “Calvin is just your tutor. Why should you care?”

Regina rolled over to her side to fetch the glass of milk on her nightstand; “I want to show him who’s the better catch.”

Cady casually remarked, “Didn’t you just say he’s mean to you? Why bother, there are plenty of other guys.”

Just because Regina was out of her clique didn’t mean other guys weren’t available. Even though her appearance had changed and she was twenty pounds heavier, there were still quite a few unattached guys who would have gladly asked Regina out. She knew that. However, Regina’s phony high standards and self-important attitude had prejudiced her against the remaining males that weren’t on the top rung of the social ladder. Regina was now an outcast among her own presumed peers.

Regina guzzled down the entire contents of the glass, then after relinquishing a thunderous burp, told Cady, “I can tell there’s something special about Calvin. Not that I would want to get serious with him, but I wouldn’t mind socializing with him a little. After all, why would he rather hang on with those cows and not me?”

Cady was amazed that Regina would use such language to her considering her own size – had she forgotten who it was that started the untrue rumors about Calvin?

Cady cleared her throat, “Ah; I really have to go. What if we meet up Monday after school and we’ll talk this over in detail?”

Regina puffed up her cheeks, then sighed, “I’m free all day tomorrow.”

Cady glanced over at the photograph on the nightstand that held a picture of her and Tim.

“I’m not, I’ve made plans. Monday will have to do.” Just as the phone call came to a close, Rita entered Regina’s bedroom.

“I’m off to bed sweet pea, but there’s a few more cupcakes left in the fridge if you like.”

Regina clutched the soft padding of her tummy, “I better not, I’m trying to diet and I’ve eaten four already.”

Rita smiled, “Very well”, and once exchanging good nights, she was off to bed while Regina decided to bathe. Regina let the tapes play a little longer than usual as she soaked in the tub, the comforting sounds of the waves and rain forest masking the subliminal messages that entered her mind.

Once Regina had finished her bath, she traveled to the kitchen and consumed the remaining cupcakes as well as a couple glasses of milk. Even then Regina wasn’t through feeding for the night, for as she watched late night TV, she happily enjoyed a hearty bowl of ice cream and later on a large slice of French bread heavily coated with butter.

Monday eventually rolled around and Cady invited Regina to meet her at her favorite diner. Cady was already seated at a table in the back when Regina entered and made a beeline to her. Regina was wearing a loud purple ski cap and a heavy yellow colored wool coat, articles of clothing that the one time fashion princess wouldn’t have worn when she was slim.

Regina slid her porky body across the table from Cady who was looking precious in a beautiful brown leather jacket, her gorgeous red mane hanging over her shoulders.

“Why did you want to meet here?”, Regina protested in a distinct whine, “You know I’m trying to diet.”

Cady sipped her hot chocolate, “I thought you liked coming here?”

Regina slowly removed her coat, revealing the big, fuzzy looking brown sweater that helped to disguise her size, “Yeah, I do. A little too much.”

Cady folded her hands over the table; “You wanted to talk to me about Cal?”

Cady noticed the red hue painted upon Regina’s face when she mentioned Calvin; did Regina have a little crush?

Regina waved the waitress over, then replied, “Yeah, I do. I’m so frustrated. I’m cuter than those fat chicks he hangs out with; yet, he prefers them over me.”

The waitress approached the table, a slender college age female with her blond hair in a ponytail, “What can I get ya?”

Regina’s eyes widen as she glanced over the waitress, an uncomfortable reminder of what she used to look like, “Ah, just a chocolate milkshake, please.”

The waitress nodded then promptly left to retrieve the shake.

Regina rested her hand on the side of her face, her elbow on the table, “I really have to loose weight, I think I put on a few more pounds.”

Cady’s eyes twinkled, but she brought up Calvin, deciding not to comment about Regina’s increase in girth, “You used to treat Cal very poorly, have you considered that? Like remember, I had to talk him into tutoring you? You’re lucky he agreed after all those rumors you spread about him and setting him up on that blind date.”

Regina pulled up her sleeve and wiped her running nose, “It was funny at the time.”

Cady had Regina right where she wanted, “No it wasn’t. It was never funny.”

Regina leaned back in her chair as the waitress arrived with the shake; “It went with the territory.”

Regina now was stressing and looked up at the waitress, “Uh - you have any pie?” The waitress went through the types available and Regina made her choice.

“Apple pie sounds about right.”

Cady reminded Regina, “You no longer belong in that territory. Even the students you have lunch with are two grades below you. Back when you were in the popular pack, you wouldn’t have socialized with them at all.”

Regina sipped her shake, then whined, “Stop being mean."

Cady flipped back her mane; “I was making a point.”

Regina leaned over and took a hearty gulp of her shake, “So make it.”

Cady’s lip parted into a delicious smile, “Remember who you are? You give off the wrong vibes with your uppity manner.”

Cady paused for the waitress to set down the pie in front of Regina, who ate as Cady continued, “It’s no wonder Cal doesn’t notice you. Relax the pompous routine and he’ll probably take notice.”

Regina spoke as ate, “I guess I can do that?”

Cady nodded, “Fine. Now, unless there’s anything else?”

Regina wiped up chin, then resumed eating, “I guess there isn’t. Um, when do you think we can hang out or something? My mom’s even noticing that my social life has hit a dry spell.”

Cady stood up and zipped her jacket, “I don’t know? I think I’m free Wednesday night, maybe we can catch a movie or something?”

Regina blurted out, “Cool!”, without a second thought.

Cady really had no intention in seeing Regina Wednesday, but purposely meant to stand her up. Thus while Cady was over by Starling’s home, her cell phone rang. Starling glanced at the number of the incoming call.

“Hey, guess who this is?” Starling sarcastically laughed, “Calvin’s crush!”

Cady motioned with a smile for Starling to be quiet, then answered, “Hello, this is Cady.”

Regina paused before speaking, a trait that convinced Cady that Regina’s personality was under going a major change.

A disappointed Regina spoke softly; “I was wandering if, um, you still wanted to do something?”

Cady lied, something she rarely did, but still, she was talking to a liar herself, “I’m sorry, Regina. I forgot all about tonight.”

Regina’s fingers nervously caressed her plump potbelly that was now starting to full out further, “It’s only like, nine. We can grab a snack, maybe at the diner?”

Cady winked over to Starling, “Sorry dear, I made plans with my mom, we’re watching a DVD about cognitive thinking and the environment. How about a rain check for Saturday afternoon?”

Regina pouted; “Do you always have to be learning? Anyway, Saturday afternoon I’m studying with Calvin.”

Cady continued to lie, “Oh yeah, I forgot.”

Regina sighed, “Maybe you could stop by beforehand? Help me choose what to wear?”

Cady didn’t want to seem too eager, “I’ll see. That’s the best I can do.”

Cady was in the middle of saying, “Good night”, when Regina self-consciously admitted, “I’ve put on another whole five pounds.”

Cady’s smile was disguised by her concerned tone, “That’s not a lot of weight, Regina. You’ll be okay. I have to run, but we’ll talk about it Saturday.”

Cady hung up on Regina before she could say another word. Starling noticed the happy expression upon Cady’s face and giggled, “Hey, are you going to tell me or do we have to play twenty questions?”

Cady flipped back her hair and grinned, “Regina’s up to 150 -pounds!”

Starling gave Cady the high five, then brought her hands to her spacious hips, “What’s going on Saturday?"

Cady reclaimed her seat on the couch; “Regina has entrusted me in picking out her wardrobe for her study session with Calvin.”

Starling joined Cady on the couch, “Foolish girl. What do you have in mind?”

Cady bit her lip in deep thought, “I don’t know. But it will be fun.”

Latest posts

Back