• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bringing Down the Queen Bee (ch 1-5) - Matt L./Observer (BBW (Mult), Psych, ~SWS)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW (Multiple), Intrigue, Psychology, ~SWG - High school poltics gets pretty intense when the cheerleaders and chubby chicks mix it up.

BRINGING DOWN THE QUEEN BEE
By Matt L. and the Observer

(A novella based on the CWWF Mean Girls series
but with added material )​

CHAPTER ONE : A NEW ARRIVAL LEARNS THE RULES

It was the middle of July when Cady Heron and family settled into their new dwelling located in the prestigious North Shore Chicago suburb of White Oaks. Their new home was just like all the rest in the uppity community, rich in Victoria style mansions and the white collar class of legal eagles and saw bones that lived there.

Cady’s mom was teaching psychology at Northwestern University; her dad was a well known bio-chemist recently awarded a grant by a world class company for research. Much like her parents, Cady was an intellectual giant; whereas most girls her age busied their time with fashion and guys, Cady was very much into reading and not just romance novels.

Cady’s taste included science journals and the classics, French poetry and psychology textbooks. Cady was a true bookworm. Although she was on the mature side of 18, she lacked knowledge in fashion and cosmetics and the various other trademark traits of the average 18 year old female.

Her wardrobe mainly consisted of pull over sweatshirts and sweat pants that only exaggerated her chubby apple shaped figure. The 210-pound Cady had a cute oval shaped face decorated by light brown frame glasses and her fiery red hair looked a dark shade of orange in the moonlight. Not much of a social animal, Cady was a loner. It was therefore no surprise, and of no great concern to her, that by the first day of school, she hadn’t met a single new friend.

This was about to change. It was the last week of August and Cady shuffled quietly into her first class. Her white T-shirt showed off the largest roll that circled her waist and her gray sweat pants snuggly pressed against her plump behind and thick thighs. Sporting a brand new hairstyle set in pigtails, Cady lowered her head and blushed while the teacher, Mrs. Yorke, introduced her to the class.

“Ladies and gentleman, we have a new arrival at Lincoln High, her name is Cady Heron.” A few unwelcome snickers erupted from the back of the class where Lincoln high’s royalty sat. This was the top rung of the local social ladder, a court of 18 year olds filled with lofty notions of themselves, namely Gretchen Wieners, Karen Smith and the queen bee herself, Regina George.

Regina George proudly sported her perfect golden blond hair, her perfect complexion and her perfect wardrobe that clung to her perfect svelte body. Regina had come a long way from her first days in middle school. She had learned that having a perfect, aesthetic face only heightened her popularity, while her trendy attire could be put to good use camouflaging her distinct child bearing hips.

Mrs. Yorke briefly lifted an eyebrow to the back of the glass, then turned her attention back to Cady, “Please tell us a little bit about yourself.”

Biting her lip, Cady shook her head and then relinquished a little information, “I’m from the Southwest side of Chicago; we just moved here in July after my dad received a grant from Down’s Chemicals for research and my mom wanted to be closer to her classes where she teaches.”

Mrs. Yorke leaned back in her chair and positioned herself in Cady’s direction, “That’s all quite interesting, but tell us something about yourself. What are your hobbies, your interests?”

Cady squinted as she thought hard for a second, “Ah, I like to read. Mainly science and stuff like that.”

Regina softly blurted out, “Nerd” and her clique delighted the queen with a few giggles. After all, it was best to acknowledge the queen.

Mrs. Yorke let out a groan and corrected Regina on the spot. “That’s not very civil Regina. Meet me after class for a conference.” Regina rolled her eyes as Mrs. Yorke instructed Cady to take a seat.

Cady planted her well-fed body behind a desk in the center row and a pretty African American girl who sat next to her winked and smiled, “I’m Starling Adams, we’ve got to talk.”

Cady nodded, then turned face forward and focused on class.

Once class ended, Regina told her clique to wait for her outside the classroom and then she proceeded to Mrs. Yorke. Regina’s big brown doe eyes sparkled with false innocence and she pouted as her fingers played with a strand of gorgeous blond mane.

“Did I do something wrong?” Regina asked. Mrs. Yorke was, pardon the pun, old school. As an educator since the 1950’s, didn’t cotton to the practices of the newer teachers and their fancy techniques. Mrs. Yorke told it as it was:

“Maybe to your peers you’re something special. Heaven only knows why. But to me you’re simply a spoiled brat who’s unjustly popular. Need I warn you that your looks will only take you so far in real life.”

Mrs. Yorke noticed Regina’s bored expression and upped the ante, “I suggest you pay more attention to your studies young lady.”

Regina blew a loose curl out of her eyes, “Yeah, I know, or else I won’t be accepted into an ivory league school.”

A sarcastic grin took to Mrs. Yorke’s face, “If your grade point average drops any lower, you’ll be dropped from the cheerleading squad. You have the capacity to be a top student but you’re too focused on being popular. If you are dropped from the squad I’ll make it my top priority that you’re enrolled in all the advanced classes to make it harder on to get back on. I’ll see to it that not only will you fail, you won’t graduate with your friends.”

Regina was only concerned with the squad, not her future after school. After all, how could she be queen on campus if not on the squad? One could only be part of the elitist clique if they were cheerleaders. This was a rule Regina had made herself. Her popularity would surely nose dive if she were expelled from the squad.

“You can’t kick me off cheerleading,” Regina protested, “you’re not the advisor.”

Mrs. Yorke chuckled; “You’ll do that yourself with the grades you’ve been making. Let me warn you that you should be very nice to Cady Heron. I’ve seen her transcripts and she’s exceedingly intelligent. You might need her help in the future to stay on the squad.”

Regina wholeheartedly disagreed, “Never!”

A while later; Cady paused at the drinking fountain for a sip of water, wiping her lips with her arm. She turned around and there standing in front of her was none other than Regina George and crew.

Cady politely acknowledged Regina with swift nod and began to walk away, though immediately Regina’s friends stepped in front of her.

“Hey new girl, we need to talk”, Regina snapped.

Cady, naturally polite, cordially smiled, “Yeah, sure. What’s up?”

Regina’s glanced over the well fed Cady with a catty grin, interrupting the beauty of her cover girl face, “I think we should go over the rules.”

Cady adjusted her book bag over her shoulder, “Rules? What rules?”

Regina paused long enough to toss her vibrant mane over her shoulders, “First off, remember who you are. You’re not to speak to anyone of us unless spoken to first. In the cafeteria, and I’m sure you’ll be there often; you’re to sit with your peers, and stay clear of the tables where we sit.”

Cady tried to speak, but Regina wouldn’t let her get a word in edge wise. “You’re not to associate with any of the guys in our clique or bother them. Remember who you are.”

Cady nervously giggled, “I just want to get an education, I’m not looking to hook up with anyone.”

“Then we’re on the same page?” Regina sternly asked.

Cady tilted her head, “I guess, but perhaps you can elaborate a little? What do you mean by, remember who you are?”

Chuckles emerged from within the popular clique that stood in front of Cady. Regina rolled her eyes and sarcastically replied, “And you’re suppose to be so intelligent? You ditz, you’re a fat nerd. The bottom of the social ladder.”

Pushing up her glasses, Cady smirked, “Then might I give you a little advice?”

Regina turned to her friends, then back to Cady, wrinkles forming across her forehead as she squinted, “Advice? Advice about what?”

“You might want to try a different facial cleanser; you’re starting to break out.”

Regina’s jaw dropped as Cady continued, “Try PH 31; you can pick it up at any Walgreen's.”

Cady then plowed through the crew and was off to her next class.

Regina looked at her friends, “I’m breaking out?”

They all stood in silence. It’s best not to upset the queen. However, Gretchen finally admitted, “Ah, yeah. But just a little.”

Regina hurried off to the ladies room to check on her appearance, her crew following behind. The rest of the school day went without incident. Later, as Cady was walking across the school campus, a voice sung out to her. “Hey new girl! Cady!”

Cady promptly looked over her shoulder and discovered Starling Adam’s waving her over while huddled in a circle of friends.

Starling Adam’s was a real knock out. Her long esthetic black hair was highlighted with streaks of azure, complimenting her beauteous oval shaped face and she celebrated her amply endowed figure in a burnt red T-shirt and khaki shorts. Somewhere near the 160-pound mark, Starling had a cute double chin, soft protruding belly and luscious large thighs. Starling’s redundantly buxom figure wasn’t without wide hips to match and a rather plump bubble butt.

Starling left her comrades and proceeded to meet up with Cady and grinned. “Remember me from this morning?”

Cady remarked that she did, then Starling invited her to meet her friends.

Cady giggled, “Yeah, the bottom rung of the social ladder.”

Starling reacted, a tad unhinged by the remark, “Hey, what’s up with the attitude? I thought you might want to make some new friends?”

Cady reassured Starling, “I didn’t mean to come off obnoxious, it was just something that uppity Regina chick said to me.”

Starling’s demeanor returned to her usual happy go lucky nature, “Ah, you’ve had your first run in with the queen bee? I’ll fill you in on all the history later, but first, I want to introduce you to my friends.”

Starling proceeded to introduce Cady to her crew, a bunch of nice girls, deemed nerds or worse by those in the socially elite crowd.

A few minutes later, Cady and Starling strolled off campus with one other friend, Ellie Porter. Ellie, whose given name was Eleanor, was the heaviest girl in school, but had style and culture. Nearly 250-pounds, Ellie wore her blondish- brown mane in an upright hairstyle that showed off her gorgeous face. Her attire was nothing less than the best that Lane Bryant had to offer.

Making their way through the football field, the girls came across Regina and the other cheerleaders stepping unto the field for practice. Karen Smith jogged out ahead of the pack and tripped over a pile of dirt, while Gretchen tossed her hair into the air, displaying the fine art of flirting. Cady stood wide eyed, amazed at the sight of a group football players actually carrying Regina over their heads unto the turf.

“I hate those cows,” Starling remarked with anger.

Ellie nudged her shoulder against Cady; “Starling has every right to be bitter. She was up for a spot on the squad, but Regina made sure she wouldn’t make it.”

Starling turned to Ellie, “Like you don’t also have a bone to pick with Regina?”

Ellie nodded, “Yeah, sure. But I was never one of popular girls.”

Starling noticed Cady’s confused expression and invited the new girl over to her home. “Hey Cady, why not join Ellie and me over by my house? We’ll have some tacos and bring you up to speed about Regina and everything!”

Cady happily agreed, to which Ellie responded, “Cool, Starling’s maid makes the best tacos ever!”

Cady took one last glance in Regina’s direction and snapped back her head with a loud chuckle!

Starling questioned Cady, “What’s so funny?”

Cady grinned, “A little while ago I advised Regina to put hemorrhoid ointment on her face.”

Ellie giggled as Starling shouted, “I just knew we we’re going to be friends!”

A while later the three friends were seated around the kitchen table, enjoying tacos and deep in conversation.

Ellie nibbled on her taco, “I was once Regina’s best friend. Long before high school and long before Regina was sent to fat camp.”

Cady pushed up her glasses, then bit into her taco; “Regina used to be fat?”

Ellie grinned, then briefly paused to sip on her ice tea, “Back in the first year of intermediate school she was this timid butterball who would eat so much macaroni and cheese, I’m surprised it didn’t come out of her ears. We used to go everywhere together, do everything together. Like I said, we we’re best friends. After her mother made her go to fat camp, Regina was so different. Her attitude changed, her style in clothes, everything. By the time summer was over and we were here we started to drift apart. By the next year, she’d ignore me whenever I would see her at school. Now she treats me like I’m a second class citizen and when she does speak to me, it’s usually something rude.”

Ellie placed her hand on her hip and began to mimic Regina, “Oh Ms. Porker, I think the cafeteria is open for lunch.”

Ellie tilted head, “It was like we were never friends.”

Starling helped herself to a second taco, “I was never really Regina’s friend, but we hung out in the same circle and had mutual friends, including Gretchen Wieners, who to this day won’t speak to me at all anymore.”

Ellie encouraged Starling to continue with the story and she promptly obliged.

Starling squeezed the soft love handled that circled her waist, “In junior year I wasn’t the least bit chubby. I was up for a spot on the squad, but Regina, who had just emerged as the queen bee, thought I might show her up. So she made a few rules. The first rule was that cheerleaders could only associate within her clique; this meant, at lunch, unless you were a cheerleader, you couldn’t sit at their table. The second rule was, cheerleaders couldn’t weigh more than 130-pounds.”

Tilting her head, Starling adjusted her T-shirt, then circled the width of her spongy potbelly, “Gretchen was the first to suggest that I wasn’t cheerleading material coz I was a few pounds heavier then Regina’s stupid rule.”

Starling rolled her eyes and giggled, “Some friend, huh? I wasn’t even given a chance to try out because Regina convinced the coach that I was much too pudgy to look good in the uniform. ”

Starling grinned, “That winter I acquired an additional twenty-five or so pounds but, I’m not complaining, I think I still look good.”

Cady shook her head and smiled, “You look beautiful.”

Starling sipped her ice tea, “So do you.”

Lifting her eyebrows, Starling looked over Cady and eased back into her chair, “Don’t get me wrong Cady, you’re very pretty.”

Cady finished off her taco, “Yeah, but what?”

“You’re very pretty, but I think we can make improvements”, Starling replied.

Ellie turned to Starling, “You talking about giving Cady a makeover?”

Cady blinked, “A makeover? I’m really not sure?”

Starling bounced off of her chair, “Be cool Cady. We’re just going to fine tune your assets.”

Starling walked over to Cady and removed her glasses, “Why are you hiding your gorgeous eyes behind these dorky looking things? Ever hear of contacts?”

Cady politely listened to Starling who ran through a list of proposed alterations. “Saturday we’ll give you the works. Hair, wardrobe and cosmetics.”

Ellie assured Cady with a wide smile, “Don’t get your panties in a bunch, we’ll have fun.”

Meanwhile; Regina entered Walgreen's and purchased a tube of PH 31, which she used that very night before bedtime. Next day at school, Regina had an extraordinary radiance about herself. The hemorrhoid cream actually worked! The few zits that had marred Regina’s flawless face had vanished. Before entering class, Regina with her preppy entourage lagging behind her approached Cady.

Regina was all smiles, “Hey new girl.”

Cady raised her eyebrows, “Now what? And by the way, it’s Cady.”

Regina turned to her friends, then shrugged her shoulders before returning her attention back to Cady, “What’s with the attitude? I just wanted to thank you for the face cream you suggested. It did the trick.”

Cady was a little bit surprised by Regina’s reaction. Didn’t she know the cream was for her butt not her face?

“Think nothing of it, I was glad to help”, Cady remarked politely with a wide grin that exaggerated her plump second chin.

Regina’s finger’s played with a strand of her shining blond hair, “Ah, what would you say if I invited you to be our friend, with all the perks that go with it?”

Nervously Cady adjusted her pink T-shirt over the spacious roll of fat that circled her mid-section, “I really don’t know?”

Regina playfully tapped Cady’s shoulder, “Shut up!”

Cady blinked, “I didn’t say anything.”

Regina tilted her head; “I’m so serious Cady. You’ll be with us, our sister.”

It was then that Starling hurried by the girls into the classroom and Cady excused herself from the plastics, “I’ll get back to you, okay?”

Regina shook her head, “You do that Cady. Think it over and get back to me.”

Cady then entered the classroom.

Gretchen was a little miffed by Regina’s invite and spoke her mind, “You weren’t serious about befriending her? She’s not up to our standards.”

“I was serious, very serious”, Regina replied.

Gretchen brought her books up to her bust, “Shouldn’t we have at least taken a vote on it?”

Regina sighed, “As queen bee I can accept anyone into our clique that I want and overrule any of your votes.”

Karen nodded as Gretchen simply pouted. Regina coaxed her crew on with a sugarcoated reply; “After all we could use a handmaiden.”

Meanwhile; as this conversation was happening outside the classroom, inside the classroom Cady softly told Starling, “Meet me by the bleachers after class, I have something interesting to tell you.”

Starling’s curiosity was revealed by the half smile that formed on her pretty face, “Surely.”

Forty-five minutes later the friends met under the bleachers and Starling spun around in excitement after hearing the news.

“This is so fab-tab-ulous!”, Starling announced. “Think of all the possibilities!”

Cady however wasn’t exactly over overjoyed about the prospect of becoming friends with the plastics.

“I’m not really too sure I want to associate with those girls? They’re way too materialistic”, Cady remarked. “And what if she finds out I really wasn’t doing her a favor and she was just gullible?”

Starling grabbed hold of Cady’s upper arms, “You haven’t thought this through. Socializing with them could be of great advantage to us.”

Cady tilted her head, “But I have nothing in common with them.”

Starling gently laid her forehead against Cady’s, “Once we make you over Saturday ; you’ll look just as trendy as they do.”

Cady sighed, “I’d still be out of place, I’m so much larger then they are.”

Starling grinned, “But you’ll be just as beautiful.”

Starling then went through the details of spying on the popular clique, learning their dark little secrets, causing division among the pack. “I heard a rumor that Regina overeats under stress, do you know what that means?”

Cady shrugged her shoulders, “Not really. She’s not too deep – she doesn’t even have a clue about the cream that I advised her to use. She must not even read directions!”

Starling giggled, “That was an outstanding gag, you could inspire her to do other stupid things.”

Cady squinted; “I wonder why the hemorrhoid cream didn’t make her face break out?”

Biting her lip, Cady thought hard for an explanation, “I guess perhaps a chemical in the ointment triggered a reaction in the membrane of her skin cells....”

Starling interrupted her friend, “Not that I don’t appreciate your theory but are you going to hang out with them or what?”

Cady scratched her head, “If you think it’s a good idea?”

Starling shook her head, “Like yeah!”

As the friends walked from out of the bleachers Starling reminded Cady about Saturday, “Remember we’re giving you a makeover, so keep Saturday open.”

Latest posts

Back