• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bye bye!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

So tomorrow is my moving day. Leaving Blackpool finally and moving in with my fella in grand old Stoke-on-Trent. I'm really quite nervous about having to be a grown up and look after money and I'm scared I'm going to leave something important behind. I've packed up most of my stuff now, but theres still bits and peices (like the computer) and things I can't find (like the wire for my laptop) I've never really lived with a guy before, only for a few weeks when I had a flat at the age of 16, but I kicked him out coz he was a using twat.

Soooo worried, excited and scared at the moment. I might not have access to the net for a week or two. His friend said he'd sort us wireless access from his house (We're just across the road) but if that doesn't work I'll be back on the 24th when we get virgin media stuff installed

I'm not leaving till 10am tomorrow morning, but I thought I'd do my bye for now post now.

Latest posts

Back