• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cade and Linda - by Morris (~BBW, ~BHM. Domination, Feeding, Extreme eating, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, ~BHM. Domination, Feeding, Extreme eating, ~XWG - A remarkable departure from traditional corporate climbing

Cade and Linda
by Morris

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first attempt at writing. Since I've enjoyed so many other people's stories over the years, I've decided to try and give a little something back. I think some of my ideas are pretty good, but I'm not pleased with the total package. This actually took me a long time to write and edit, probably about 40 hours. I may have tried to develop the characters too much in the beginning and I think I tried to end it too quickly. If you don't want to read about character development, you could skip ahead and not lose too much. Any input would be greatly appreciated, [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda stood in the cafeteria preparing some sort of feast, working diligently almost possessed, not paying much attention to her surroundings. She was 30 years old, 5 foot 8 inches with similar looks to Halle Berry. Her hair was cut short and it exposed her long thin neck. She weighed about 130 pounds with most of it in her hips. The clothes she wore were always very smart and modern. Today, she was wearing a red knee high skirt with a matching jacket and black and red heels that really defined her legs.

She was known around the office as someone that was not approachable, not just because she was the CEO's assistant, but because she was always a very serious person who provided little or no small talk when approached. Her seriousness was derived from her great work ethic and high intelligence; on top of that she was very cunning and able to manipulate people to get what she wanted. Her looks had gotten her the big corporate job, but her ability brought her to her current position as the CEO's assistant. She was paid very well, but deserved it, too.

Cade, a Senior Programmer, had quickly entered the cafeteria and just as quickly stopped. As he turned the corner he almost knocked Linda over. If Linda noticed, she didn't let on. She continued working as if she had to meet some sort of deadline.

Cade slowly walked to the refrigerator and pulled out his lunch. With a combination of not knowing what to say and fear of looking like a fool, he walked to the microwave on the other side of the room to heat his lunch. Although Cade was a computer programmer, he didn't fit the typical image. He was 32, 6 foot 3 inches and about 210 pounds. You could tell he lifted weights and ran regularly, but you would never mistake him for a professional athlete. He was a very heterosexual male who preferred larger women, but his social skills were that of a computer programmer, almost non-existent. This being the case, he was still very single without many prospects.

Cade needed to grab some plasticware that was unfortunately next to Linda. One can't eat mac and cheese too well with one's hands. Cade slowly walked up to her area, hoping to get away without being noticed. Linda, still working at her frantic pace, briefly stopped to flash a quick smile. The smile was absolutely beautiful and charming enough to stop a hundred men. With his stomach dropping to the basement, tongue all tied and seconds feeling like hours, he was only able to mumble a weak, “That's an awfully large lunch for just the two of us.”

She gave a cute dainty laugh back and replied, “If I knew you wanted some, I would have made more.”

The brief conversation was an amazing emotional roller coaster that left you begging for more. A little more comfortable, but nowhere near relaxed, he replied with, “You could make me lunch any day, for that matter, breakfast, dinner and desert, too.”

She replied with, “Maybe I will. My name is Linda. What is yours?”

His was a quick and happy reply of “Cade.”

She ended the conversation with, “It is a pleasure to meet you, and I may take you up on your comments.”

She turned around and continued to work in the heated frenzy as if she didn't know who was standing next to her.

Cade had wild thoughts and daydreams that turned into more wild night dreams. He wondered if she was serious. He wondered how someone so angelic could have such a bad reputation. She worked long hard hours, so maybe she just never has time to talk to anyone or meet friends, Cade had thought to himself. Maybe this was his big chance.

Still on a high, Cade had floated to work without really knowing where the 40-minute train ride had gone. He was decked out in his sharpest casual wear. Since the programmers have an unwritten rule that they could dress as business casual, he was able to wear a button down polo with tan slacks and brown wing tips. The wing tips, of course, were from his suit days during the mid 90's. They were a little old, but not very worn.

The morning had come and gone without anything interesting. Lunch finally arrived and Cade made the suspenseful walk to the cafeteria at 12:10. Cade had religiously eaten lunch at 12:15 every day for about four years, but today he couldn't resist leaving early in hopes for a repeat of the day before. Unfortunately, there were only a few unrecognizable people eating lunch at the provided tables.

“Bummer!” Cade said to himself, “Just me and my leftover pizza.”

At about 1pm, after eating lunch, Cade heard a quiet, “Hello-oh,” coming form just outside his office. He looked up, and there stood Linda. Cade's mouth dropped. Today's outfit was a black suit with a puffy white shirt, one that you would picture on a pirate. The shoes again were high heeled, but the legs were covered, leaving Cade and his imagination to run wild on what laid beneath.

“I'm sorry for being rude yesterday,” she said quietly, as if she was almost embarrassed.

“My boss had been bragging about my cooking to another cohort and he had me make them lunch,” she continued somewhat sheepishly.

Cade, interrupted, “You must be one awesome cook.”

Linda pulled out a big platter and said, “You be the judge. I wanted to make it up to you so I cooked you my famous chicken parmesan.”

It looked like it was enough for a family of four.

Cade asked, “Are we sharing?”

Linda continued, “No, it is just for you. You look like you have a big appetite. I wanted to make sure you had enough. Did you eat yet?”

Although he'd just eaten and he was pleasantly full, Cade didn't want to be rude after all she had gone through, so he politely said, “No, and I'm pretty hungry.”

Without asking, she put the platter down in front of him, gave him utensils and she sat down across the desk from him as if she was ready to watch a show.

Cade wasn't too sure how to interpret this, so he dug in. Cade finally said, “Wow this is really good.”

He wasn't acting either; it was the best chicken parmesan he had ever eaten. Being the bachelor, he didn't get many good meals, and he really enjoyed this. They continued their small talk as he ate through the plate.

He was about half way finished and starting to slow, partly because his pants were getting tight and partly because he was getting extremely full. Linda, in a saddened tone asked, “Are you finished? You barely ate.”

He didn't want to hurt her feelings, so he muscled the rest of the food down. As he was finishing, she said she needed to run, and she was glad he enjoyed it.

Cade sat back and reflected on the past 30 minutes. If he weren't so darn uncomfortably full, you probably would be able to say he was on cloud nine, but he was still pretty high. He continued to think and asked himself, “How did she know where to find me? Does she actually know me? I never told her my last name. The company has about 750 people so she must have noticed me at some point before.”

A few hours later, Cade thought he should return the utensils and again thank her for the wonderful lunch. He, like Linda concerning himself, knew exactly where she sat. He hoped she wouldn't be too busy to briefly chat. He popped up and told her, “Hi, here are your utensils, thank…”

She quickly interupted in a tone that was angry and demeaning, “I'm very busy sir, you will have to excuse me,” as she rushed off into the back room.

“Blast it!” Cade said out loud at a very low decibel level. “What was I thinking? She's beautiful, smart and nice and I pushed my luck and now I've lost it all.”

Dejected and beaten, he slowly turned in shock and quickly left in humiliation.

The high was gone; the happy thoughts had been replaced by disappointment. The rest of the day dragged on and the night moved even slower. The morning commute was filled with thoughts on how he could have replayed the foolish move. He thought maybe he could have waited by the elevator bank and waited for her to leave. He would have had a brief elevator ride at the very minimum. Either way it didn't matter, the opportunity was blown.

“Hi there, big fella,” she had sung from outside the office. Cade had looked up in astonishment. He felt as if he was a death row prisoner that had just been exonerated.

“I made you some of my Heaven Brownies,” she smiled. “I'm very sorry for being so rude yesterday. I was under a timeline and needed to finish some work. I have a lot of pressure in my job and I don't have a lot of free time to chat. It probably would be best if you didn't stop by and visit. These brownies are a peace offering.”

Cade would have accepted just about anything as a peace offering, but brownies, what more could a guy ask for?

“I've got to go, sorry.”

As she was leaving, she turned back and said, “These are your special brownies, so I want you to put them in your desk and not share them.”

Cade quickly put them in his desk without hesitation.

“Try one first silly.”

Cade quickly grabbed one, ate it and replied, “Awesome.”

After she had left, he had time to gather himself. He didn't even know what the brownie tasted like. He just quickly complied and ate it, so he grabbed another. It really was awesome, a caramel fudge brownie that was very moist and heavy.

Lunchtime came and went. After yesterday's gorging and in the anticipation of a possible repeat, Cade brought a salad with some albacore tuna and for desert, a brownie. 1pm came and left, so did 2pm, 3pm and 4pm. At about 5pm, Linda appeared. “How did you like the brownies?”

Cade replied with an emphatic, “They were the best brownies ever!”

Linda curiously asked, “Are they gone?”

“Not yet,” said Cade as he pulled them out of his desk.

“It looks like you only had one or two,” she said with a shocked voice.

“Well, err,” Cade, stammered, “I actually think it was three and this is four,” as he ate another.

“I've got to run,” she quickly stated, turned and left.

“What am I doing? She is reaching out and I kept screwing it. No wonder I'm still single. I don't know women. I've got to listen to her cues and follow her leads.”

Cade thought for a moment, “Maybe it would please her if I eat them then e-mail her to inform her that I was finished and would love some more.”

There were more than a dozen brownies cut in two inch by two-inch squares, so he got started. After about three of them, he thought, why don't I just throw them away? She certainly won't know the difference. So he tossed them and sent his e-mail.

The following morning Cade unlocked his office and discovered a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies sitting on his chair. Without hesitation he knew it was from Linda. There was a note that read, “Be sure to eat all these.”

Cade thought to himself, “Did she know I threw the others away? How did she get into my locked office? She either has her own master key, which is possible being the CEO's assistant, or she snuck in while the cleaning ladies were cleaning. If she snuck in at night, she could have noticed them in the garbage.”

He couldn't take any chances on this batch. He either needed to eat them all or dispose them in another receptacle. Knowing her erratic visits and how much she wanted him to enjoy her cooking, he knew he needed to do something before lunchtime. He ate a few and really enjoyed them, but he took about six, placed them in his pocket, walked to the washroom and flushed them down the toilet. At approximately 12pm, sure enough he heard the voice, “Cade-ee, I missed you.”

Sure enough there was Linda.

“Did you enjoy the cookies?” she asked.

“They were divine,” replied Cade, as he pulled out his platter with ¼ of the cookies remaining. Cade pulled three out, two for himself and one for Linda.

Linda gladly accepted and said, “I see you enjoyed these. It looks like I'll have to double the recipe tomorrow.”

Cade could only give a smile, knowing he didn't want more than 2 or 3 let alone 3-dozen.

The next morning, Linda had met Cade at the door with a huge tin of fudge. She said, “I've been experimenting with this recipe, so I thought I would try it out on you.”

Cade gave a hearty thank you, pulled the lid off and quickly ate two pieces.

“Is there anything that you don't make well?” he responded.

Linda giggled and said, “Maybe I'll have to keep trying to see if there is something you don't like.”

She continued with, “I've got a lot to do this morning; I'll stop by later this afternoon.”

Cade thought to himself, “I am getting pretty good at this. I've got her almost where I want her.”

He continued the morning by going to the washroom and flushing most of the fudge down the toilet.

It was Friday morning, Cade walked into his office with another tin of some sort of bar cookie. It was chocolate, with coconut, very rich and twice as delicious. Cade had a few pieces and did his regular routine of filling his pocket and dumping most of them down the toilet. Cade had waited for Linda to show up all morning, but nothing. He went to eat his lunch, he went out to get a combo and fries. Apparently he had forgotten the double lunch from Monday.

Linda appeared shortly after 1pm and asked how he was doing.

“Couldn't be better,” replied Cade.

“Would you like to grab some lunch downstairs,” asked Linda.

“Brother, my instincts suck!” Cade thought to himself.

“Sure, I would love to.” he replied. They met in front of the lobby's café and they both gave big smiles to each other.

Already full from the earlier lunch, Cade had reviewed the menu and thought that a salad would do nicely. “I think I'll have a salad,” Cade replied.

“WHAT!” asked Linda in an inquisitive yet forceful tone.

“I'm thinking of going a little light this afternoon,” replied Cade.

Linda shook her head and mumbled, loud enough for Cade to hear, but quiet enough to not make it obvious, “My men don't order salad.”

Once again Cade had a thousand thoughts going through his mind, most importantly, real men don't eat salads. Cade slowly let out a, “hmmmmm, the gyro looks pretty good too. On second thought I'll have a gyro.”

Linda popped her head up quickly, gave her beautiful smile and replied, “Great choice.”

During lunch they talked about work, a little about politics and Cade politely brought up her awesome cooking.

“You know what,” Cade slowly spoke, “you are probably the best cook I have ever met.”

In a bashful bat of the eye and turn of the cheek, Linda said, “Oh please. I'm a decent cook, but surely not the best. You have only seen a few of my works.”

“No, seriously,” replied Cade. “You are one great cook. Best in class.”

Linda, with a devilish smile responded, “You know what? I would love to make you dinner tonight to really show you what I could do. If you are still impressed, then maybe I would take your compliment.”

Without thinking of how full he actually was, he was ready to shout, “Yes, yes, yes let's go now,” but he responded slowly with, “Tonight, hmmmm, actually, I had some plans fall through just before lunch. I would love to go.”

Linda knew he wasn't telling the truth and Cade didn't think he pulled a fast one, but it really didn't matter. His dream woman was making him a homemade dinner and it was happening in a few hours.

As they left Linda said, “I'll give you a call when I'm ready to leave. We will go to my place and I'll make you a feast that will allow you to really judge my skills.”

Latest posts

Back