• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Canadian election?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Global Moderator
Library Mod
It is only a few days away, and us canucks have held our tongues so far.....probably to avoid offending each other :p (or maybe we've all fallen into the Tory strategy and focussed on the playoffs and paid no attention to the election?)

It has gotten interesting in the past week or so, do to the sudden surge in support for the NDP. The polls I have seen have shown a drop for all of the Liberals, Greens, and Bloc, suggesting that, for whatever reason, a lot of the 'ABC' (anyone but Harper) have suddenly decided that Jack Layton's mustache will lead us into a better future. Or possible they have decided that Ignatieff is just looking too creepy to be prime minister, as security guards might throw him out of the G8 thinking he was a stalker. And in Quebec perhaps they got tired of giving predictable seats to the Bloc, and decided it was time to surprise the rest of the country again?

Anyway, what do you think? Will First Citizen Harper get his dictatorship--sorry, I mean majority--at last? Will we have another tory minority with shaken up opposition benches? Will the NDP wave retreat before Monday? Will we end up with a Liberal, NDP, or Lib-Dem government taking over if a Harper minority loses confidence of the house again quickly?

The one thing I will predict is that no matter what else, question period will continue to be an embarrasement.

Latest posts

Back