• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Capescapade!!! Weekend gathering at Cape Cod, MA, in Sept. 2009.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparkGirl

Life In The Fat Lane...
I'm shooting for Sept 11-13. Ok everyone, I'm working really hard to hammer down an exact date. Right now it looks like the brand new Hampton Inn in W. Yarmouth would be the hotel, with the price being $129-159 (I'll try to get the price lower). If you'd really love to come, but that date doesn't work for you, PLEASE let me know. So far suggestions for activities have been outing to Provincetown (PTown), some shopping outings, seafood restaurant, drive-in movie, ferry to one of the islands, hmm maybe even a concert at the Cape Cod Melody Tent. Anyone with any interest, please post. It would be great to have a nice gathering to say goodbye to the summer.

Latest posts

Back