Caption This!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
This is not really a game, more of a fun activity. Each day (or so) I will post a picture with the original caption below it. The idea is for each responder to put their own caption to the photo. Make it funny, ironic, sarcastic, it's your choice. Before the next round begins, I will choose what I feel is the best caption and rep the person who posted it. Simple!

Ready... set... CAPTION!

View attachment capt.5089fbe620d6fb6e9b59d82b89ce5960.jpeg

This photo is from the la Tomatina festival in Spain.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
From the guy in the middle: "WOW, that girl just kicked an elephant so hard it exploded!"

imfree

In Remembrance
This is not really a game, more of a fun activity. Each day (or so) I will post a picture with the original caption below it. The idea is for each responder to put their own caption to the photo. Make it funny, ironic, sarcastic, it's your choice. Before the next round begins, I will choose what I feel is the best caption and rep the person who posted it. Simple!

Ready... set... CAPTION!

View attachment 80972

ANTICIPATION!:D
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_product_used_Carly_Simon's_song_Anticipation_in_a_TV_commercial

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
"Don't Mind Us, We're just here trying to cure our skunk stink"

Or, referencing the man in googles and shorts.

"Oh Man, I sucked at dodgeball, and now they use exploding tomatoes!?"

"Yay! It's raining red! The goths would be so happy. I think I'll do a jig for them"

Mathias

SAMCRO

Ready... set... CAPTION!

View attachment 80972

"What the FU-" **BOOOOM**

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
Madrid Marinara: Still the best tomato sauce since 1857, now with more drunk guy, feet flavor :p
We've got a winner!

Today's caption contest:

View attachment capt.d1d33865e14d42b8b5fb0de9a60b4d93-b8bd107213aa4e03a8cbb7d90584d889-0.jpg

Actual caption: Flames shoot up from the 'King of King's' statue of Jesus Christ standing outside of Solid Rock Church in Monroe, Ohio in the early morning hours of Tuesday, June 15, 2010. The six-story-tall statue of Jesus with his arms raised along a highway was struck by lightning in a thunderstorm Monday night, June 14, 2010 around 11:15 p.m. and burned to the ground, police said.

imfree

In Remembrance
We've got a winner!

Today's caption contest:

View attachment 81014

Actual caption: Flames shoot up from the 'King of King's' statue of Jesus Christ standing outside of Solid Rock Church in Monroe, Ohio in the early morning hours of Tuesday, June 15, 2010. The six-story-tall statue of Jesus with his arms raised along a highway was struck by lightning in a thunderstorm Monday night, June 14, 2010 around 11:15 p.m. and burned to the ground, police said.
Caption: I'll Take That As A Yes.:eek:

* 'Cuz the fire looks like a "Y".

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
We've got a winner!

Today's caption contest:

View attachment 81014

Just moments after God's response to his son's coming out interpretive dance to Village People's YMCA.

Paquito

don't July to me
EDIT: Didn't see the commentary at the bottom.

They must not have a good father-son relationship.

Latest posts