• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Caught, by Machello (~BHM [Multiple], ~BBW [Multiple], Bondage, Force Feeding, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machello

~BHM (Multiple), ~BBW (Multiple), Bondage, Force Feeding, ~~WG - A BBW takes revenge on her boyfriend by confining and force feeding him.

Caught

by Machello

Chapter One
Kyle was trying his hardest to force the fat upon Oliva. She was a portly 180 pounds at 5’ 7", but Kyle had dreams of a 300- and 400-pound Oliva.

Kyle frequented weight gain sites and used every recipe enhancer. The effects have been showing on both of them. Kyle had already gained 15 lbs, putting him at 140; on the other hand, Oliva had gained 12 pounds, most of which went to her breasts and thighs.

Her hourglass figure was on his mind, thoughts of him dominating her and forcing her to eat beyond her will and all of the recipes tried on her pudgy face. He was hard at just the thought.

Kyle left for work one day and as he was gone Oliva was on the internet surfing. She typed into Google for weight loss pills and found weight gain. She was astonished that he would try to do this to her.

She thought all day of what she should do. It was a tough decision but she came to a decision; she felt that since she was suffering with this fat body, she would give him a taste of his own medicine.

She was furious and was going to just leave him, but thought of a better idea. Why leave him when she could stay and teach him a lesson? She had inherited a small fortune from her family's business, along with the business. She could take a couple months off and so could he.

Kyle came home, took off his clothes and started to shower. After scrubbing down his body, he was going to eat dinner and watch TV. Oliva had other plans though. He made dinner with all of the helpful fattening hints, and served it.

Oliva ate with modesty and after the meal was finished she asked, “Want to have sex?”

It was awkward the way she said it, but it got the point across.

They entered their room and she said, “I've got some new toys to play with.”

She had him lay down on the bed, taking one cuff attached to the bed frame and attached it to one and then the other, with his feet in the same fashion.

He squirmed, “What next?" as he readjusted to feel more comfortable.

“You’ve been trying to fatten me, haven’t you?”

“No! No, why would you even think that?”

“I found your website on the internet.”

“Oh, that website. I am sorry,” he said childishly. “I never meant to hurt you,” he replied meekly, with a hint of shame at being caught.

“As I you,” she said as she went in the other room. He was afraid of the oncoming orgy of food.
The first day was rough on her, but also satisfying. She had found out from a call left on his cell phone that he had been dating another fatty for some time. She wondered how long he had cheated on her.

She went back to the feeding with gusto; fed him a late night snack he’d never forget. She ordered a pizza and took it with two slices of cheesecake and mounted his bulging belly. He was sleeping off all the leftovers and pasta she forced into his awaiting gullet.

“You think dinner was tough, fat boy? Well, that was nothing! I'm going to stuff you full,” she said as she laid the pizza on his bloated gut.

He was not ready as he said, “I'm SOrgurggru," as she stuffed the first piece into his mouth.

He tried to shut it tight, but she slapped his face. He opened to say something, but another piece was inserted and he felt like a total pig. She sat on his stomach; there was pizza sauce on his chest. It was tough for him to down the pizza with her on him. She got three-quarters of the way done and asked him how sorry he was.

“I was only frustrated at your body, not you.”

That did it for her as she stuffed his mouth with the two remaining pieces. The she forked a slice of cheese cake, and shoved the first bite in. Agitated gurgles could be heard.

“SHH Shh,” she put her fingers up to his lips. By the time the cheese cake was done he was swollen. She could tell he was beginning to like the full feeling as he laid there grunting with the sexual frustration that was killing him.

She began to see how easy it was for him to like food as the end of the feeding came at hand. Oliva began to like this.

Chapter Two
The next morning his gut felt empty, as last night's feeding lost its effect. He looked at his belly and saw no difference from before the feeding, but he knew that his body's resistance would last only so long. His girlfriend, with whom he had shared a relationship, was now his feeder since yesterday.

She came in and she announced, “I have to go to work for a few hours, so I better get you full and prepared.”

He replied, “Stop doing this.”

He was stopped by the awe-inspiring sight of four omelets, two stacks of pancakes, sausage and a quart of chocolate milk.

“You expect me to eat all of this,” he said in shock.

“Yes, I don’t want you to starve,” she said as she pulled the tray closer to the bed.

She liked to sit on his belly and feed him. She took large hunks of omelet that were covered in maple syrup and shoved them into his waiting mouth. He was moderately hungry, but after the second omelet he was full, or at least he thought.

“I can't fit anymore,” he said, his boyish body perspiring from all the work.

She replied with another forkful and a dousing of the chocolate milk. She smiled as his belly got full. She was down to the last stack of pancakes and was pleased with his first day's progress.

She forked in another bite and then kept going. She worked her way to the end and was satisfied as he laid there bloated. He would have let out a belch, but she put a gag in his mouth and fastened it behind the head. She told him not to try and get help. She then closed all the curtains and windows of the house and left for work.

Kyle's day was spent contemplating escape. He knew fighting the restraints was no use as they were attached to the metal bed frame. He tried to make noise, but all he came out was pathetic mewling; his arms and legs couldn’t move to make noise. He basically sat there and cried till she got home.

She entered his room, smiling and happy to see him. He groaned, as the next feeding was to begin. She brought home two whole orders of deep fried rice, three whole orders of crab Rangoon, and of course she stopped by Walgreens for two liters of Pepsi.

She took out the gag and slapped him; he said nothing. She began to scoop the rice into his mouth and put sweet and sour sauce over everything.

By the second order his belly bulged, hanging over the diaper it swelled. The crab Rangoon was constantly washed down by the Pepsi. She slowly made him eat while she washed his throat down with the two liters.

By the time they were done he was covered in sweat. He had never been this aroused in his life and never over food. He didn’t know what was happening to him but the punishment and rewards system was paying off.

Chapter Three
He gets stiff if food is even mentioned. It was three weeks into his feedings, and already she noticed a difference in him. His cockiness was gone, replaced by self pity and loathing. He had put on 45 lbs, and for some reason it was mostly in the chest and a little in the stomach. Kyle was spiraling down the hole of a food sex orgy that he'd never seen.

An unexpected change happened that made him worry this was not just for a little. Oliva has been having a friend over by the name of Alyssa; she had found out her guy was cheating on her. She had been present for at least four feedings talking to Oliva as she fed Kyle mass quantities. What scared him was that they were talking about expanding.

It was a week later that he felt the change coming.

“MRpghgh,” Kyle gurgled as she removed the gag.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I am going to help move you into the roomier basement,” she giggled. She then gave him a nutty bar, which he accepted eagerly. She noticed his clothes were extremely tight; his shirt was tight and his pants were getting tight.

Three more girls came in and undid his restraints. Kyle tried to make a break by pushing one of them out of the way. Someone jumped on him and pulled his hand behind his back. She tied a rope around his feet, effectively hogtying him. He felt M & M’s being placed into his mouth and then tape being put over it.

He swallowed as they moved the bed downstairs into the basement. It was clear for some reason as they placed him and the bed down there. Kyle’s newly-formed stomach was on the ground. It didn’t look like much, but his breasts were big and plump. She would squeeze them while he ate. He was then untied and restrained again.

There was another bed in the room. Kyle was asking himself why, but soon after he was answered by one of the girls. She got on him as a cart was pulled up, and she began feeding him after-lunch dessert. She began to seductively dribble a little sauce in his mouth and took a bite for herself, giving Kyle the rest.

They fed him the rest of the pastries, twelve to be exact, and then put a funnel in his mouth and strapped it behind his head. He guessed it was a new toy as they poured two gallons of Edys ice cream and chocolate syrup into his mouth.

It was between his afternoon gorge and dinner feast when they disturbed his sleeping. He heard the front door slam open and a guy with ropes on his arms and legs was fighting four girls. The new guy was putting up a good fight, but they won over and pushed him over to the bed.

In conversation Kyle caught his name as Devon Markos. He had cheated on the girl in the group named Megan, who had brought him properly attired for the occasion. He wore a swimsuit that looked eight times his size, but she giggled, “He’ll grow into it.”

They all took turns gorging him. Started on an all-liquid diet, he had the funnel in his mouth most of the day as they crammed more weight gain shake into his steadily expanding stomach.

For the first week it was hell for Devon as he was stuffed every night.

Two days later, Kyle was being fed his breakfast: three stacks of pancakes, lots of sausage soaked in maple syrup, and a glass of chocolate milk. He was in the middle of getting fed his pancakes when he heard the sound he had been waiting for. There was a small pop and a metal button flew across the room. The two sides parted and his swollen gut was exposed to the world. It was very soft and as his feeder squeezed it Kyle began to enjoy.

Latest posts

Back