• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Celebs Who are Up Themselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Belly_Lover

Hi all, this is just a kind of rant about celebrities.

Durning my shift at work today I had the (mis)fourtune of meeting Lenny Henry (black comedian who is married to the plus sized comedienne Dawn French). He came to my till point asking for recordable DVD's, which it turns out we didn't have because he wanted the small ones and we only had the DVD-R ones or whatever theyre called anyway I digress: I took him to the item which I thought he wanted and was abit flustered, star struck if you will and he didn't seem to impressed, also when an old lady recognised him and wanted to shake his hand he begrudgingly did so then took off. All he really wanted to do was get in, get what he wanted and get out which is understandable but he didn't have to be so miserable and arrogant about it I mean its the little people like us who put him where he is today and without us he would be nothing!!

A colleague at works son served the fashion designer Jeff Banks while he was working: he went up to the front of the queue, said sth like "hurry up and put these through because I've got a train to catch", the person who was serving him then said "theres a queue there mate", Jeff replied "do you know who I am?!" to which the reply came "I don't give a fuck who you are mate you've got to wait in the queue like everyone else!!" which I just thought was brilliant.

Has anyone else got any celebrity stories, claims to fame, views on celebrities etc?

If you do feel free to share :D !!

Matthew.

(btw you do know I'm not going to EVER stop telling people about what happened today lol, sad isn't it)

Latest posts

Back