• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cherry Forever by Blame Picasso (SSBBW, Eating, Romance, Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blame Picasso

SSBBW, Eating, Romance, Sex, ~XWG - a would be gold digger gets snagged by her own appetite

Plump Cherry
( the original anonymous version)

[What follows after this section is a re-imagining of an old story I found in the archives a few years back. I always loved it, but it was a bit short on details. I don’t know who wrote it, but I have saved and presented the original story first here. I want to make sure whoever did write gets credit for giving me the idea to expand it. Read on to see my version.]

First: The Original

Billy and Cherry finally finished settling into their new apartment. It had been a whirlwind romance but something about Cherry sent Bill's senses reeling. Her long wild black hair, deep tan, full pouty lips, dark eyes, 38DD chest, pretty pedicured toes, round voluptuous behind.

Billy proposed that Cherry get a job to fill her spare time, but every day he came home from work to find her lying around in one of her skimpy see-through nighties eating amazing quantities of fattening foods, as if she had just stopped caring about her figure.

"Don't you think that eating like that's a little unhealthy, Cherry?"

"Come on, Billy, lighten up, don't you think your little Cherry is sexy?" She disrobes and approaches her man.

"Of course, Sweety, it's just that... Oh..."

Cherry has Billy's cock in her mouth; this routine keeps Bill off her back for some time, but as the months go by............

Six Months Later

Bill walks in the door from work to find Cherry, sitting on the couch in a tight T-shirt and panties. Her hair is a mess, and her huge breasts look like they could explode through her top. Six months of nuptial bliss have left Cherry to tote around an extra 80 or so pounds of stretch marks and cellulite.

Noticing the annoyed look on Bill's face she stands up and walks to the kitchen. Bill watches the meat ripple across her hips.

"No, Bill, I didn't look for a job today, and, no, I didn't start a diet today, and, yes, I laid around all day pigging out." She stuffs a pastry in her mouth and storms to the bedroom; her fatty butt cheek's swaying violently.

Moment’s later Bill walks in with a tray, "I'm sorry I've pushed you so hard to lose weight. It was embarrassing at first but I'm starting to love your plump little body."

In a soft fragile voice she says, "Really, Bill?"

"Yes, I even thought maybe I could feed you these desserts." In a deeper sexier voice she says, "Reeeally, Bill."

Bill feeds Cherry all night, and it becomes a daily practice in their bedroom. So do trips to all-you-can-eat restaurants and evening weigh-ins.

Time passes and one night Cherry stands at the bathroom mirror getting ready for her 1st anniversary celebration to begin when Bill arrives home from work. She teases her hair, puts on her lipstick, does her eyes, and, of course, steps on the scales.

"Hmm," she leans forward, and looks over her big belly and between her wide chubby little feet. "310, " she says aloud. "Let's see, from 140, to 310, wow, I've gained over 150 pounds this year."

That night Bill makes love to his wife, and she eats all of the wonderful things he has for her to eat. He thanks her for opening up this sexy new world to him. "You know, I can hardly wait to see what you look like on our next anniversary."

One Year Later

Cherry's sitting in an upright position in bed. At 545 pounds her gut stretches across her knees and her tits are nearly lying on the mattress at her side. Bill sits beside her and leans into her soft abundant rolls and puts his arm around her swollen belly. He licks her waiting lips, and then slides his tongue past them. She places her hand on his cock and strokes him. Bill says, "Why don't you get up on all four's?"

"Help me," she replies, short of breath. Slowly, Bill helps her onto her knees, then gently down to her hands. Heaven's waiting deep within the plush layers of Cherry's flesh........

Two Years Later

Cherry lies on her side as her gut spreads across the mattress. She weighs over 700 pounds now. "Hurry up, Cherry, I'm so horny!"

Cherry polishes off one more donut, and looks over at her man. "You want some of your plump Cherry?

"Hmmmm, You made me a fat Cherry, didn't you? Come let your plump ripe Cherry suck off that hard cock of yours, yeah, that's it."

She tilts her head so Billy can insert himself into her mouth.

Five Years Later

Billy hears Cherry's buzzer going off. He's got a load of food, and he's making his way to the bedroom as fast as he can. At over 800 pounds Cherry's weight is pretty much topped out. She's started getting her kicks by feeding Billy. Cherry removes her respirator and says, "Let me lick it."

Without enough wind to give a full-blown B.J., Billy walks over to Cherry (whose body takes up the entire bed, even to the point of flowing over it) and puts his penis in reach of Cherry's mouth.

After slurping on his dick for a few moments she says, "Give it to Fatty in the ass, Baby."

(end of original version)

Now - the much longer revised version:

Cherry Forever
(the version by Blame Picasso)

“Hmmm.” Bill thought as looked from the New Jersey driver’s license to the young girl standing before him. “What’s you birthday, Carrie?”

“July 30, 1985.” Carrie responded without missing a beat.

“Address?”

“That’s my mom’s house, I don’t live there any…15 Maple drive, Manchester, NJ 08759."

“You wouldn’t be trying to get a job dancing in my club if you still lived in Jersey.” Bill said stating the obvious reason why she didn’t finish complaining and just answered the question. He scratched his head.

“That’s a real license, I guess you’re nice and legal.” He said handing the document back to her.

“Thank you Mr. Dawkins, you won’t regret this…”

“I never regret anything, and don’t you go thanking me yet.”

He sat back in his chair and set his size twelve’s on his weathered old wooden desk. “All you got from me is an audition tonight when we open. You be here, you be sexy, and maybe I’ll let you dance here and give me fifty percent of yer tips.”

“Fifty percent!?” Carrie started to argue, but Bill put his hand up.

“That’s standard for new girls. If you last thirty days it goes down to forty percent. You get nothing but your tips, so you’d better be willing to shake them big titties of yours. Understood?”

“Understood.” She said and got ready to leave.

Bill smiled at the door as she closed it behind her.

"Man, what boobs" he thought, thinking about her long, wild, dark hair, breasts and ruby lips. "I’m gonna tap that little filly for sure."

He hit the dented intercom on his wall behind him.

“Yeah, Billy?” Rachel, the bartender answered.

“Bring me a scotch on the rocks, please.”

The door opened a couple of minutes later; Rachel appeared holding his drink and a cocktail napkin.

“That girl gong to dance here?” She asked.

“Yeah, she’s going on tonight. Tell Spider to watch for her later so he can help her choose some music.”

Bill took the drink and stood up. He was tall and lanky. He grabbed his dusty cowboy hat off the peg on the wall and followed Rachel out of his office.

“Dawkin’s” was a regular bar during the day; he had dancers come in at night. There were a few of the local drunks sitting here and there, along with a couple of small groups of soldiers on day passes from Fort Huachuca, which was just down the main street of this tiny desert town. The windows were bricked over to keep the local kids from peeking in at the girls, neon bar signs and random spotlights were the only light except for the blinding Arizona sun that crept around the inside entrance every time someone opened the outer door. Bill downed his drink and set the glass on the bar on his way out into the midday heat for some lunch.

Carrie settled into her hotel room and lay on the bed. The air was on high and the room was chilly.

“At least the air works” she thought as she sat up and considered her situation. The hotel was small and dingy; her room was on the first floor right by the manager’s office. She was glad the shower wasn’t on the same wall that adjoined it because she definitely felt like he was the type to drill a hole in the wall to watch her naked.

She had six hours until she had to be back at Dawkin’s. She smiled. That hillbilly would be hers in a week. Bill Dawkin’s was a rich man in this one horse town and she was going to land him. Carrie came to Sierra Vista a week ago. Her car had died as she was making her way to California. It took her all of a day in town to figure that she might be a small fish in a big pond in LA, but here she could definitely be a big fish in a small pond.

A chance conversation in the Dunkin’ Donuts across the street from her hotel three days ago sealed her plan. She had been sitting by a couple of the locals enjoying a four-donut lunch (she was on too tight a budget to eat anywhere more expensive) and a caramel coolata when Bill came in. She over heard them mention he was a tightwad and a scumbag, but he had inherited the local strip joint from his father and he’d made a fortune off the soldiers on leave from the fort. They figured, aside from the local real estate tycoon, Bill Dawkins was the richest man in town. Rich and single.

She mulled that over while enjoying the sinful sweetness of a powdered donut with rich, creamy chocolate inside. She was 5’4 and had inherited her dd-cup breasts from her mama. She had hoped to be the next Pamela Anderson in California. That would be easier in a year or two after she married a rich man and had some capital to promote herself. She felt her plan was ingenious and she smiled at the thought. Looking down at the tiny roll forming on her belly she decided she’d better start laying off the sweets for a while. She didn’t want to end up gaining thirty pounds like that guy in that MacDonald’s movie.

She put her plan into motion immediately. The cheap hotel and the cheap meals were intended to stretch what little cash she had for as long as possible. To do this right, she had to go for broke. She gambled that she would make at least enough to keep herself afloat for a couple of days in one night at the club. Carrie paid for the next three days at her hotel and took the rest of her cash to a second hand clothing store on the edge of town. Two hundred dollars later she had enough outfits, a beat up old mannequin, and a small sewing kit to tailor them into sexy dance costumes.

"Thank goodness Grandma had taught me to sew," she thought throwing everything on her hotel room bed.

Now, in the last few hours before she was set to go perform for the first time, she made some final adjustments to her costumes for the night. She admired her big breasts in the mirror, frowning a little at the small bulge on her belly.

“Blasted doughnuts,” she muttered. She turned and shook her ass. Her butt was always a little large; it balanced out her boobs she always said. That was okay, it was nice and round and thanks to Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian, it was definitely in style. It occurred to her that she hadn’t really danced in awhile, and she had only stripped for a couple of old boyfriends. The last two hours were spent practicing dancing sexy in the mirror before taking a quick shower and applying way too much makeup. She looked in the mirror, as she got ready to leave.

“Let’s see.” She whispered to herself. “Hair? High. Makeup? Thick. Perfume? Strong. Tits? Huge. Ass? Totally fuckable.” She picked up her bag and sighed. “Let’s do this gal!.”

Twenty minutes later she was standing beside Spider, who was the DJ. He helped her pick out four sets of four songs each that would be hers.

“You’re all set, darling.” Spider said as they picked her last song.

“Go sit at the bar and get yourself a drink. Bill gives the girls four drinks on the house, one for each set,” he said.

She liked him; he was about 6’4 and had to weigh 300 pounds. Tattoos covered his arms and even half of his neck, but he was really patient and nice to her.

“Thanks, Spider. How long until I go on?”

“You’re opening up the night, you have about twenty minutes.”

“Thank you.” Carrie replied feeling butterflies the size of bats kicking in.

“Scotch, on the rocks please,” she asked, stepping up to the bar.

“Now that’s my kind of drink, New Jersey,” Bill said stepping up to the bar behind her. “Make it two.”

He leaned against the bar and looked her up and down. She wore her eyeglasses and had her hair in pigtails. She wore dark mascara and ruby red lipstick.

“Whatcha wearing under that long coat?” Bill asked about her long denim duster.

“You’ll find out in about twenty minutes.” Carrie smiled seductively.

“I don’t care too much for surprises.” Bill said taking a sip of his scotch. “But I’ll trust you this once. By the way, what’s your stage name?”

Carrie froze. She hadn’t thought of that at all. Her eyes scanned the bar frantically for a second before she glanced at the twists tray on the bar in front of her.

“Cherry,” she said spying the maraschino cherries piled high next to the lemon and lime wedges.

“Cherry Forever,” she said with a wide smile. Bill raised his glass and tapped hers.

“Here’s to Cherry Forever,” He said, downing the rest of his drink and grabbing his hat off the bar.

“By the way, 18 year olds ain’t supposed to be drinking in my bar. You’re lucky the sheriff’s my brother.”

He laughed and walked to his office. Spider came over after Bill left and asked her what her moniker was. She told him and he laughed a bit, and then he showed her upstairs to the dancer’s lounge where she would wait to be announced and she could change in between sets.

There were three other girls there, all in various stages of undress. Carrie introduced herself to each of them. Danielle was very pretty and Carrie figured she was about 23 or 24. She was a little taller than Carrie, but her boobs were much smaller. She slurred a little and looked kind of unsteady. Carrie realized the girl was very drunk. She must have had a child recently, her stomach was paunchy and she had fading stretch marks on her sides and breasts.

Next was Stacey. She was strawberry blonde with a lot of freckles. She looked to be in her early to mid-thirties. Carrie figured she definitely had an edge on Stacey due to her age, but Stacey had enormous breasts pushed up in a white bra that looked like it could hold back the sea. They had to be EE-cups and Carrie was a little concerned until Stacey caught her looking.

“Oh, I don’t dance in this old thing,” she said, mistakenly thinking Carrie thought the bra was old-fashioned looking. “This just keeps them in check while I’m not dancing.”

She held up a much skimpier black sequin bra and reached behind her back.

Carrie tried not to smile when Stacey undid the clasp and her boobs dropped, sagging to near her navel.

"I’ve got you beat on perkiness at least, old lady," she thought to herself.

Finally, sitting at the piece of plywood nailed to the wall under a makeup mirror with more bulbs out than there were on, there was Kerry. Carrie knew this was her only competition from the second she stood up to politely shake Carrie’s hand. Kerry was tall, over six feet in her heels. She had long, shapely legs and a stomach you could bounce a quarter off of. She was topless and her breasts stood out straight, she was about a d-cup Carrie figured. Her hair was long and blonde, her makeup was flawless, as was her skin.

“Hi, I’m Kerry,” she said in a soft, but confident voice. Carrie knew she was being sized up as well. She took her hand and shook it, smiling warmly, but her eyes were steel.

Carrie checked the clock on the wall and walked to a corner to unpack her costumes. She hung them on a rack and looked at her watch. It was almost time. She checked herself in the mirror and took a deep breath, touching her toes a few times to limber up.

Kerry looked over at her from where she sat touching up her lips. “Good luck, kid.”

“Yeah, good luck Carrie” Stacey added. Danielle just smiled and
winked as she took a pull off of a stainless steel flask she had taken from her bag.

“Ladies and gentleman!” Spider’s voice boomed from below them. “We have somebody new I’d like you all to give a great big Dawkin’s welcome to!”

Carrie positioned herself by the fire pole in the center of the room. Her first song, ‘Play’ by JLo began pumping.

“Here’s Cherry Forever!” She stuck a red Tootsie Pop in her mouth and dropped through the opening. She was amazed by the sound of the crowd. Her high heels hit the stage in the center of the bar and she began strutting around, swinging her hips and making her pigtails fly around.

She couldn’t see much past the bar due to the lights flashing and blinking in her face, but the place sounded packed. It must have really filled up in the fifteen minutes she spent upstairs. She danced back and froth on the long stage, alternating between the fire pole she had slid down, and a pole adjacent to it on the other end. She would jump onto the pole and wrap her legs around it, spinning high over the crowd, her duster flaring out around her. Thirty seconds into the song she flung the jacket off and revealed her little plaid school girl skirt to the crowd. She wore a white, button down shirt and she’d taken in the back of it until it hugged her boobs like a glove. The top four buttons were open, exposing her black lace bra.

Dollar bills were extended across the bar for the entire length of it. Catcalls of “Hey Cherry, baby!” and “C’mere lil’ girl” reached her ears. She smiled and her heart pounded. She bent over and grabbed her ankles, showing the crowd her lacy white panties.

“Oh my goodness!” and “You need a spanking, bad girl!” was heard over the applause and whistles. She turned toward where she heard the spanking remark and shook her finger at him for being naughty. She then took out her lollipop and smiled.

JLo was moaning and complaining on the CD that the DJ wasn’t playing her song. Carrie loved this part and she stopped and lip synched to Jennifer singing the line, “Play my song!” before getting back in the groove and swinging herself around the pole.

Bill watched from the DJ booth with Spider and smiled. The girl knew how to work a crowd. He raised and eyebrow when she dropped between the stage and the bar and dashed down the line grabbing every dollar bill that was extended to her. These guys wanted to stick it between her tits, not have it snatched away. She turned and looked at the guys who had just lost their dollars and took her lollipop out of her mouth again. She stuck her tongue out at them like a child, then smiled and got back onstage. To Bill's surprise, every one of those guys laughed and applauded her, then stuck out more dollars.

‘Drop Dead Legs’ by Van Halen was her second song and she peeled off her skirt to it. She wore white stockings and garters with her high heel black pumps. Now she began behaving a bit more like a dancer, dropping down off the stage every few minutes to accept a dollar between her breasts or in her garters, then hopping back on stage to work the guys up some more.

“Push It’ by Salt N Pepa was her third song, and half way through of it she was down to her bra and panties. The guys were going nuts, dollars were not only extended over the bar, some guys were holding out five, and even ten dollar bills. A few singles landed on the stage as she danced, wadded up and tossed. She spotted a twenty-dollar bill being extended and she went over to the guy. He was a military kid, and that was a lot of money to him she figured. She stopped in front of him on the stage and looking him in the eye, she undid her bra and let it fall, keeping her arms across her nipples she hopped down and went up to him. She smiled at him and exposed her breasts to him. As he placed the twenty in her cleavage, she trapped his hand and let him have a good handful of her boobs.

His buddies went wild as she got back on stage. She smiled around her lollipop and crossed her eyes at him. He laughed and she finished out the song. ‘Cherry Pie’ by warrant came on next. She hadn’t picked that song and she glanced at the DJ booth. Spider and Bill stood there grinning at her. She suddenly had a theme song.

At the conclusion of that, Spider introduced Danielle and she dropped from the ceiling. Being drunk, she misjudged the landing and broke her high heel shoe. Carrie tried not to laugh as she jumped down to the pit between the bar and stage and began working the guys. Fifteen minutes later she was done with her first set as Stacey dropped down and Danielle began working the bar area.

Upstairs Kerry and Bill himself greeted her. Kerry handed her a wet towelette.

“Wash your boobs honey,” she said with a grin. Carrie looked down and realized that was a good idea. They were sticky and they reeked of beer.

“Nice job, Cherry.” Bill said with a smile.

“Oh yeah,” Kerry said looking at the cash hanging out of Carrie’s bag. “Not bad for a first timer.”

Bill snorted with a short laugh. “Whadda ya mean? That’s more than Stacey or Danni’s gonna bring in tonight and they’ve been here for two years.”

Carrie finished wiping her breasts down and she dumped her bag on the table. Bill and Kerry watched as she counted out over three hundred dollars. Bill whistled low and Kerry gave a look that she was also impressed.

Five hours later Carrie was exhausted as she counted out her night’s total to be 1,143 dollars. They’d added a fifth set for the girls because the place was still standing room only at twelve o’clock. It was one am now and Carrie’s feet hurt, her calves hurt, her thighs were chaffed from the bar and even with the towelettes, her boobs stank like stale beer.

“Man my tits stink,” she muttered to no one in particular.

“Oh, that’s nothing, take a good whiff of my money.” Stacey laughed. She removed a bunch of dollar bills from her bag and waved them under Carries nose. They smelled of Stacey’s sweaty crotch.

“I could never understand why the girls in the bank always gave me dirty looks. Now I’m seeing a guy who works there. He handles my money exclusively and loves when I make deposits.”

“Yeah, and I bet he’s making a few deposits in you too.” Danielle slurred and laughed hysterically.

“As if you know anything, Danni.” Stacey replied with a laugh of her own because it was true. “Speaking of deposits, we’re open for another hour. I’m heading for the ladies room. Danni, are you coming?”

“Yeah, my rent’s due.” Danni said standing and walking unsteadily down the stairs.

“I thought we were done.” Carrie said to Kerry, confused.

“I am, and I think you are too,” she said, wiping her heavy eye makeup off.

“There is what I refer to as over-time if you need a little extra cash.” She turned and looked at Carrie.

“They’re down in the ladies room, sitting in stalls getting thirty bucks per blow job.”

“Oh, okay.” Carrie responded quietly. “I think I’m done for tonight.”

“Me too, wanna go to the diner?” Kerry asked.

“Yeah, I just have to settle with Bill.”

“Me too, ready when you are.” She said dropping a blackened cotton ball in the trash and grabbing her purse and garment bag of sweaty costumes.

“You did great tonight, Cherry.” Bill said down in his office five minutes later. “I don’t recon you’ll be needing any overtime any time soon.” He added with a smile

”Thanks, Bill. No. I doubt that.”

“I’ll tell you what, and this stays between us.” He whispered leaning forward. “You get a pass on the thirty days. You’re hired and I’ll only take forty percent from you from now until I say different.”

He was even easier than Carrie imagined. She gushed and acted very thankful before taking her cash and leaving.

"I’ll have eighty percent of your millions in the divorce settlement." she thought as she closed the door behind her.

“He’s ready for you, Kerry,” she said with a big smile. A minute later, Kerry came out and they walked toward the door. They had to pass the restrooms on the way out; there was a line of fifteen or twenty guys to get in the ladies room.

"That’s so gross," Carrie thought.

The two of them sat and ate breakfast at the diner. Carrie milked Kerry for as much information as she could without seeming suspicious. Bill was 38, he had long affairs with Danni and Stacey as well as a slue of other girls who he had gotten rid of or had left him.

“What about you?” Carrie asked.

“Oh, I’m married to Master Sergeant William P. Turner.” she said proudly, showing Carrie a picture in her wallet. “He’s in Afghanistan, and Bill is terrified of him.”

She laughed.

“You’re married?” Carrie asked, surprised. “Doesn’t he mind you’re a dancer?”

“Not as much as he likes living in a five bedroom house on two acres off the base.” She laughed.

“I make a ton of money doing this, darling. If you can keep up the pace you set tonight, you’ll do just fine yourself. Stay away from the booze and the drugs though. That’s what’s affecting Danni’s nightly totals. She’s only been doing overtime since she started needing that flask.”

“Did she just have a baby?”

Kerry nodded. “Her third, all by different men, and none have lasted more than a year or two with her from what she says. The last one was gone before she even started to show. She was okay tonight, usually she’ll start whining about some guy she lived with between her first and second kid. His name was Chuck and she broke up with him for some stupid reason. Apparently he was the only guy who ever really loved her.”

“That’s sad.” Carrie said softly.

“I thought that when I first met her, now it’s just annoying.” Kerry pushed her half eaten omelet away. “Stacey’s just getting old and them big ol’ boobs of hers are dragging. She’s a sweetheart and used to be the top tits in town. Save your money, kiddo. You don’t want to be hoofing it at 37 like she is.”

“Oh, I won’t.” Carrie said, finishing her omelet and grabbing her second piece of Kerry’s toast.

“Watch yourself there too.” Kerry said nodding at Carrie’s plate. “Shapely is in, but you’ve got a fat girl living inside of you, I’ve seen it before. Guys are weird, Danni actually danced when she was eight months pregnant and she out earned me every night, but I’ve seen a couple of chubby chicks try out and it doesn’t work in this place. Let’s get out of here, breakfast is on me,” she said, standing and grabbing the check. Carrie dropped five dollars on the table for a tip and they left.

A week later Cherry was packing the house. Word had spread about her on the base and she was making money hand over fist. She had moved into the Sierra Vista Commons hotel that was much nicer than her old one. She didn’t want to get tied down to a mortgage or a lease as Bill was showing more and more interest.

He knew the money she brought in for him so he was a little reluctant to muscle her into sleeping with him as he usually did with all the girls except Kerry. He didn’t want to scare her off.

Money wasn’t the only reason he was cautious he was beginning to realize. Cherry was smart and talented. She had no addictions, nor did he think she would develop any. He’d seen her eat a few times and that worried him a bit, but he figured she worked it off on the stage five nights a week. As long as she was dancing, he didn’t think she’d get very heavy. Bill caught himself thinking of Cherry even when he was making it with Stacey or while Danni was sucking his cock in his office.

“Blast,” he thought. “I’m not falling in love, am I?”

He’s falling for me. Carrie thought one night seeing Bill staring at her as she held her big boobs together, wrapping them around a dollar bill in some guy’s hand.

“Man, are they real?” the guy asked.

“You bet your ass they are,” she replied, smiling slyly at Bill. He smiled back at her.

"Gotcha," she thought to herself.

Latest posts

Back