• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Childhood memories from the 40 somethings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dromond

Pleasantly abstruse.
If you were born from the years 1961 - 1971, this is the thread for you!

To me, childhood seems like another epoch in history. No personal computers, no video game consoles, no cell phones, and social networking was hanging out with the neighborhood kids. Television was free, but you only got three or four channels (if you were lucky).

You either grew up with the Vietnam war, or with the aftermath of the war. You may remember watching the Apollo 11 moon landing live (I did), and you probably visited the 'Freedom Train' in 1976.

WB was still producing Looney Tunes and showing them on Saturday morning. Other cartoons I remember were Hoppity Hooper, Space Angel, Jot, the original Scooby Doo, Speed Buggy, just to name a few.

Join in, and let's celebrate the pre-Internet age kitsch!

Latest posts

Back