• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

childhood memories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercedes350

When I was about 12 years old, I was at a friend’s house playing with his playmobil. We were playing in his bedroom and his mom came in with milk and cookies. She was a tall bbw, pear shaped and had a beautiful smile. I think she was a little over 6 feet tall and weighed about 350 pounds and to me she looked enormous. Most of her weight was in her huge butt. She had everything on a tray which she put on my friends nightstand. I was sitting on the floor behind her and was hypnotized by her wide and round rear. Whilst bending over she opened the cookie package put the first one in her mouth and in one flowing motion she turned around and sat down on my friend’s bed. The metal frame of the bed squeaked and bended under the weight and momentum of her large body. I’m sure she must have sat on his bed before and knew it could support her. But in her eagerness to eat the chocolate cookies she just plopped down on in. With the cookie still in her mouth she stretched out her arms in fear the bed would collapse under her. Then she looked at me and smiled. When she saw the expression on my face she bit of a piece of the cookie and with a little wiggle of her ass she made the bed squeak and sway under her again. With that she presented me a cookie and said: “Here, have a cookie, they’re great, and I obviously have had enough.” From that moment on I was fascinated by her size and curves. But I never could have imagined what happened next. After we finished or milk and cookies she said she would make us some trees out of paper to use in our imaginary town. She got up accompanied by a squeak of relieve from the bed and returned with a piece of paper and scissors. She sat down on his bed again but this time looked around and slowly lowered her weight on it. When she saw how much the bed bended under her she lifted her big butt back in the air and still bend over she looked at the frame of the bed which almost returned to its original form. She took two steps sideways towards the end of the bed where my coat was laying. Still looking at the center of the bed she lowered her massive butt on the bed again obliviously flattening my coat in the process. She said “That’s better.” and started to cut the paper. I was totally awe struck. I moved to another corner of the room where a model truck stood. It was a detailed model truck and not really meant to play with but I just wanted to get a side view and used it as an excuse to get there. I could only see a sleeve of my flattened coat hanging from the edge of the bed. Every time she would move a little the bed would sway and squeak under the weight of this enormously beautiful woman flattening my coat. I moved a little closer and rolled the truck along with me, and as I was close to her she slid of the edge of the bed and on her knees revealing the flattened remains of my coat. She adjusted her shirt and crawled towards her son. I followed her swaying hips in complete ecstasy remembering what those huge buttocks just did to my coat. I could not believe how big her ass was and as she was assembling the paper tree she cut I was trying to take it all in. Then without looking she crawled backwards a little and bend over a little more. I had to move the truck to the side a little or her feet would have touched it and I didn’t want her to know I was behind her gazing at her huge buttocks. Then all of a sudden she swayed her wide butt sideways to sit down on one of her hips. It looked like it all happened in slow motion but when she shifted her weight on one leg I noticed the truck I was playing with was beside her. I was completely stunned and witnessed one of here her wide hips coming down on the back of the truck. The back end of the truck slowly collapsed under her. When she heard the loud crackling sound the truck made being compressed under her it was too late to stop her momentum and gravity made her fall on one hip. Now only the front end of the truck was visible and the back was completely flattened and covered by one of her hips. She tried to get up again a few times but her butt was too big. She started to laugh at the creaking and crunching noises the truck made. And then turned around and looked at me. I’m sure she must have seen that I was in complete awe of what her colossal body could do to the small plastic truck. And with a wicked smile she slowly sat upright flattening the truck under both of her mammoth buttocks. When she sat upright the truck was completely covered by her. She wiggled her wide hips from side to side again but only muffled crunching sounds could be heard from under her. Then with a little more momentum she rolled on her side and got back on her knees again. Only scattered pieces of plastic remained of what once was a nice model truck. With her massive ass towards me she looked around and said: “You’re lucky you were not playing with that truck.” She winked and continued: “I would have crushed you too.”

Back