• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Christmas eve sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManOWar

We were together yesterday, in the afternoon.

She had been walking around in a robe, slightly open. Through the opening, a roll of belly flab hung down. Above her belly, two ripe, round, pendulous breasts sagged, nipples pointing earthward. The sight drove me crazy.

Finally, at 3 PM, she called me into the bedroom.

I feasted on her, my friends. Her stomach has never seemed fatter. It has an upper and lower roll, both thick and soft as butter. The lower one is bigger.

She is completely, totally flabby, from her double chin down to her swollen calves.

Her upper arms are almost as big as footballs. The fat hangs over her elbows---you can put a pencil in the folds and it will stay. They are like mini-bellies, or breasts, just big gobs of soft fat begging to be lightly brushed with fingers, nibbled, caressed and adored.

Her thighs are so big and soft that it feels as though your fingers can sink into them forever.

Her hips are very, very wide, and her ass is softer than anything I've ever felt. It's also covered with thousands of craters of cellulite.

And she wanted me. ME!

Who was I to refuse? We came together in a celebration of Christmas, which is, after all, about being together with people you love.

I took her, like Tarzan.

And felt like the luckiest ape-man in the world...

Back