• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chubman1975: Fat boy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubman1975

Hello!

I am a bhm, have 31 years and I am high 1,70 m = 5,58 ft, today I do not know my weight I put into effect them, but I have not been never heavier before, beyond 693 lbs = 314 kg. I weigh to Me once a month and mine boyfriend he reads the scale but usually they are not interested in knowing that what the scale reads. I know that my weight has exceeded 690 pounds approximately two months ago.

I always have been a fat boy, to 15 years I was approximately 280 lbs = 127 kg and to the end of the grammar school to 357 lbs = 162 kg. I never have not preoccupied myself of my weight and during the university my weight is still salted, to 23 years had arrived to 469 lbs = 213 kg. To 25 years (was approximately 531 lbs = 241 kg) my doctor has convinced to make one diet to me: the values of blood pressure, cholesterol and sugars were a lot elevate. I have followed the diet for a year and I am come down to 428 lbs = 194 kg but I was not at all happy :( , me I lacked the food, the cakies, the peak, the hamburgers, the beer… to eat until being “full” and beyond! :eat1: … to swell me of beer and drinks! :eat1:

I have abandoned the diet :) and my weight to begun to go up newly, after 2 years I was to approximately 570 lbs = 256 kg: happy and fat! :) :eat1: I have known mine boyfriend “A.” and to he it appeals to to a lot the fat body! (also “A.” he is a fat boy…). From that day I do not have more made effort in order to control my weight I love the food, I love to eat more and I enjoy to feel itself full. I love my fat person and to fatten with mine boyfriend!

fat is beautiful! obese is wonderful! enormous is better!

Latest posts

Back