• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Circus Fat"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
An expression that I hadn't heard before...from the online dictionary of urban slang:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=circus+fat

Of course, in this sense to be "circus fat" is used in a derogatory and demeaning way...so I suggest we re-claim it and appropriate it to have a new and positive sense, as in..."Like, man, you are getting Circus Fat...awesome!"
This implies positive support, encouragement and affirmation of effort. Groovy!

As we all know, I am absolutely fascinated with the whole social phenomena of Circus Fat Folk and their new compatriots, the TV Talk-Show Fat Folks...so, I have a vested interest in recapturing this phrase for my peoples!
PS...I am still working to popularize "gluttonage'" as verb, noun and maybe even pronoun if I do a bit of linguistic hanky-panky!

Latest posts

Back