• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Closet Clear Out, 4-6X+, jewelry, 11W boots, 10WW shoes, tall clothes too.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyarts

I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of the things I just don't wear, so here is a rundown of what I'd like to find new homes for. All prices are negotiable, I just want to pass this stuff along to somebody else who can use it while earning a little Christmas money too. I have a PayPal account, and will ship whatever way works best for you. I'm not wanting to mess with Ebay or a consignment shop, so this seems like the best way to do it.

I have measurements for all the clothes, if you need to know any specifics, feel free to PM me or just ask here if you'd like. No smoking home, do have cats, but cleaned everything I was passing along before storing it in the cat-free room.

Since there is so much stuff, I made a photobucket album with everything along with description and price. I'll list the items here, so you know what to go check out there:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v467/Tracyarts/clothes shoes jewelry/

Clothes:
-We Be Bop fancy skirt and jacket set, 5X, just barely off white with same color embroidery, pearly beads and pearly sequins.
- Black tiered rayon broomstick skirt 5X.
- Very large Silhouettes waffle weave cotton sweater 82" bust, waist, hips, in a salmon kind of color.
- Another very large Silhouettes sweater, soft thin cotton knit, dark purple, 78" around.
- Cotton crochet sweater 4X (could fit a 5) but for average or petite height only.
- Black and gray print rayon skirt set, basic shell and skirt, 5X.
- Black stretchy velvet dressy dress 32W with beaded mesh shawl.
- Home sewn bright color batik skirt 6-8X tall with epic full hemline.
- Chiffon wrap with beaded trim, one size fits everybody.
- Rayon crinkle tiered broomstick skirt marked 3X but fits like a 6 or even 7X. black with bone print.
- Extremely A-line rayon swing coat, fits 6X on top, super-pear on bottom.
- Black mesh cover up, 5X.
- Black rayon tiered skirt with tiedye bottom, 6X tall.
- Dark rose stretch denim jeans, 34W tall.
- Holy Clothing top, burgundy rayon, super full angel sleeves, super full bottom half, fits like a long tunic or short dress. 5X but easily fits a 6X.
- Lacy cardigan, red, 5X, no buttons, cotton.
- Denim stretch jeans, 34W tall.
- 5X knit top with fancy medallion on front with wood beads and long fringe, black. for average or petite height.
- Silk and rayon La Reina formal dress with petal overskirt and lots of lace blueish violet color. Marked 56/54/66 in measurements.
- Plum, black, and magenta rayon skirt set, 5X with uneven hemline and bead trims.

Shoes:
- 10WW naturalizer flats, black leather with hard rubber soles, worn once for a short time only.
- Torrid stretch vinyl boots with high heels. 11W, fits 16-22" calf.
- Via Accenti stretch fabric boots with little hells, black, 11W fits from 14-24" calves.

Jewelry:
- Five different spiral wrap around bead bracelets (like a slinky with beads on it, fits any wrist really).
- 3 sets of ankle bracelets with bells, 11-12"ish in length.
- 2 necklaces with multiple goddess pendants.
- 2 necklaces with one goddess pendant.
- long costume silvertone chain, heavy links, never worn.
- Pretty red and black bead antique looking necklace set with never worn earrings that have long posts.
- long bead necklace with amythest chips, and other gemstone beads.

Thanks for looking!
Tracy

Latest posts

Back