• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

mostly new 5x/6x clothing blowout sale

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
Hi, time for another clearing out the closet sale. All items are new and unworn, unless noted. Shipping starts at $6 for domestic shipping via priority mail. At this time, I can only accept paypal, If you’re interested in an item, please send me a message with the items you want to purchase along with your paypal address so I can invoice you. If you have any other questions about fit, style etc feel free to ask me. Now on to the sale! If you buy a lot from me, I will throw in some free costume jewelry as a “thank you”. I’ll even try to coordinate it to the outfits.. The prices are insane !( I'm sure people in the ny/nj area will get the reference)

dress_cruisewear_50s_wrap_full_s-1.jpg

brownswatch.jpg

5x Blue wrap dress from ebay seller “Curvy Girl clothing”. Made of 97% cotton, 3% spandex for the right amount of stretch. This is a 6x, which is a 30/32. The measurements are as follows. I also have the dress in brown, but this dress is hard to capture in photos. It’s the same exact style, measurements and size of the blue one. I took a photo of the fabric to give you an idea of the color.

Bust-58-62 inches
Waist: 54-58 inches
Hips: “open”. The skirt is extremely billowy and can accommodate extremely large hips.
Length from waist (skirt part) 31 inches. $21 (brown wrap dress is also $21)

moneyskirt.jpg
moneycloseup.jpg

6x (junior sizing) money money skirt. Made of 100% polyester, waist measures 24-27 inches when laid flat, the length is 27 inches. Has a neat lettuce trim bottom. Worn and laundered but like new. Would fit a 4x or a very small 5x. $10

sundress.jpg

suncloseup.jpg

avenue 30/32 5x black & white sundress. Okay, I own too many black articles of clothing and need some color in my wardrobe. I do love this dress. I am out avenue’s size range and it fits me perfectly. It’s 36 inches in length from the shoulder. I’m 5’8 and it hits me right above my chubby knees. Would look cute layered under brightly colored capris and a cardigan over it. 100 % cotton, light, I would hand wash it. . I added a closeup photo of the fabric. It’s a true black & white, not cream as seen in the close-up. $17

b4ea_1.jpg

zaftique pointy hem shirt in 6z. Worn and laundered once. Has lace trim cuffs and neckline. Bust measures up to 73 inches, hips up to 73 and it’s very long, tunic length. $13
d0_1.jpg

Poncho from making it big. A seafoam green with small flowers. Very hippie-ish. This would fit a 5x/6x/7x. $18

on500848-01p01v01.jpg

The flirt classic rise bootleg jeans from Old navy. Size 30, very cute. $17
on500810-00p01v01.jpg

Women's Plus Low-Rise Stretch Trousers from old navy. Size 30. $16

Latest posts

Back