• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Control of a Dictator: Beauty and the Feast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomboy27

October 14th 1962

"The situation in Europe is reaching melting point. The Dictator of the tiny nation of Ravenia, Sebastian Marlowe is threatening neighbouring countries in mid Eastern Europe with supposed dangerous chemical weapons. Marlowe the reigning monarch is known for his violent attacks sometimes on his own civilians and his totalitarian regime have long been a concern for the U.N and the G8 Leaders, who are due to hold a meeting tomorrow morning in Helsinki to discuss the situation in Ravenia. Until then this is Sally Goldman reporting for BBC news, London."

"The over opinionated foreign journalists once again doubt my integrity."

A tall muscular man commands his servants to turn of a large television. The man sits upon an enormous throne fit for a king looking irritated by what he had just witnessed.

" Our neighbouring nations are enduring floundering economy's under inept leaders, consider my planned invasion of our allied states to be a mere annexation of neighbourly resources." The man states.

"Of course my liege." A male servant replies looking somewhat nervous around Marlowe.

Marlowe was a man in his early thirties with notable cold blue eyes, dark hair and a hint of an accent that he had learned mainly to speak without following his years of education at Oxford University.

Following his return to the country of his birth under mysterious circumstances Marlowe rose to power in Ravenia and seized the throne for himself following the previous king's death. He had learned to rule Ravenia with an iron fist in order to prevent an uprising similar to his own, he had learned that fear was the ultimate tool of control and the key to establishing his dictatorship in the country.

Despite his maniacal tendencies Marlowe was also a man of great culture studying the works of Shakespeare and Rabelais and considered his genius to be on par with history's greatest linguists and scholars a factor behind his total superiority complex to the western world which he had learned to regard as 'insects' due to their continued interference in what he dubbed his birth right.

Another notable preference of Marlowe's was his taste in women. Partly inspired by the traditional image of beauty for women in Ravenia, Marlowe was mainly interested in larger women, particularly those that gained weight in their adult years. Marlowe compared the ripening of a woman to the blossoming of a flower in spring, an act of fate and destiny to be enjoyed and savoured.

On the other hand on the other side of Europe in Islington North London journalist Kat Robinson starts to prepare for work. Kat, had been from a more working class family but had worked her way up to hold a respectable journalism job working for the sunday times as a Foreign Affairs reporter. A helpful factor in securing her job however was also her incredible looks. Kat was a raven haired Beauty with cat like blue eyes and a perfect trim figure that would never pass the 115 lbs mark or god forbid an intense diet plan would be soon to follow.

As she strolled to work that day she had spent the early morning glued to the television, getting her head around the goings on in Central Europe. Reports that haunted her considering her knowledge of what was likely to be asked of her this morning.

" So might as well tell me what you have planned." Kat announced as she walked into her editors office, belonging to Mr Nottingham.

Before he could even dip his chocolate digestive into his tea the man in his early sixties broke to her what she knew was inevitable.

" Look Kat we want you there, this is to big a story to report on to just ignore for safety reasons." Nottingham replied taking his seat for the first time in the morning.

" Oh I understand I just wish you could give more notice before I'm about to be jetted of to a war-zone." Kat replied with an element of disdain in her lips.

" Well you know better than most that this industry relies solely on current affairs and we just have to improvise with the times and do our jobs." Nottingham stated taking a bite out of his biscuit.

" So what do you want me to do" She asked after letting out a prolonged sigh.

" Well this is a little different to the normal reporting of general affairs. We've sent reporters to Ravenia before, Marlowe can be a sucker for the worlds press when he wants to be, I'm sure he must view it as some form of propaganda if the press portray him as some form of tolerant figure with his peoples interest at heart. In the past he's even allowed the BBC entry into the country. Fortunately for us a colleague of mine Walter Flannigan interviewed Marlowe years ago, and got on his better side it's fair to say Marlowe has more of a soft side for this news agency. We'll need you to be there and conduct a general interview with Marlowe and report on the situation out there. 2 weeks and that will be it. Nottingham lectured her severely over the next three hours with the ins and outs of the trip.

"Then I trust everything will be in order" Nottingham continued knowing the inevitability of what Robinson was about to ask.

" Not quite" Kat replied.

" Here it comes" Nottingham thought to himself.

" I want my salary increased, in fact doubled" she replied with an eyebrow raised on the spectacled head of Nottingham.

" I wouldn't push your luck, miss Robinson, their are a lot of journalists in their who would easily do what you're doing, for frankly a lot less. Nottingham questioned.

" True but their not the ones who have to meet Sebastian Marlowe now are they" She casually answered and walking right out of the room. She knew full well she was a hot commodity and it was important to her like Marlowe that she could be a total control freak.

Whilst later that day she packed her bags and headed straight for the airport.

Latest posts

Back