• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cool key combinations on Mac's!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatchicksrockuk

☆
So, I switched to Mac's like 2 months ago...

I write a lot of scientific reports, so, on Windows, always found shortcuts like Alt+0123 (ASCII codes I think) useful to insert symbols like "pi" and "micro". Up until now, I hadn't found an easy way to do this yet on my Mac. But......playing around today, I found that using the ALT ("option"?) plus keys gives cool symbols, like

alt + p = π
alt + m = µ
alt + r = ®

I know this is probably really sad LOL, but I like finding little things like this :D

This is all the symbols I found

¡€#¢∞§¶•ªº–≠œ∑´®†¥¨^øπ“‘åß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æ«Ω`≈ç√∫~µ≤≥÷

Mike

Back