• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

coping with losing a loved one

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilvampire

Damn..... havent been on in a while guys sorry. My sons girlfriend was in a car accident Sunday and died Monday night. She was 19. My son is obviously taking it pretty hard as well as I am. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this. Sorry to be such a downer but any suggestions and/or feedback would help. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions. Thanks everyone.

Here is the article if anyone is interested

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-11-16/story/19-year-old-jacksonville-woman-dies-sunday-stop-light-crash?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JacksonvillecomMostPopularStories+%28Jacksonville.com%3A+Most+Popular+Stories%29

here is a picture of my son and Mai.

bobbyandmai.jpg

Latest posts

Back