• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Corporate Worlds: Pigs 'n' Porkers - by Samster (~BBW, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

~BBW, ~MWG

Corporate Worlds:
Pigs and Porkers

by Samster

Chapter 1

ILLUSTRATION: http://fav.me/d5yz7lb

“Have I put on weight?” asked Jenna Cepelak to herself.

Sat behind the security checkpoint she could feel a belly starting to pooch out over her utility belt. Not a big gut like most of the other guards sported but just a beginner belly roll where her rock hard abs had once been.

Four weeks into her career as an Internal Security Services (ISS) guard in the small Kane Alpha tiberium mining city of Messina and she was filling out. Which wasn’t surprising. Nothing much happened in the city and her job was basic static security at checkpoints with the odd patrol thrown in. Along with the abundance of fast food and the Corporate Worlds theory that “bigger is better” some gain was inevitable.

Watching the constant drone feed Jenna yawned. Her job was part of the massive uniformed presence from Corporate Worlds administration. She was there as a constant reminder to the population and, Jenna suspected, as an effort by the wealthy administration to create jobs for those with military or college backgrounds but not smart enough for higher level jobs. It was a mild insult to Jenna that she’d been lumped into that category. But after years in the Mobile Marines she was glad of the cushy ISS Guard job and the pay was good.

“Oh boy, look there” said the hefty blonde, Kelsa Decala, sat next to her.

“What?” said Jenna, focusing on the drone feed from a corridor leading up to the checkpoint.

“That girl just threw her gum wrapper on the floor.” Kelsa said excitedly

“That’s a big deal?” Jenna inquired.

Kelsa shrugged:

“We gotta make three arrests a day to hit bonus and that’s the first thing I’ve seen today. She’s only a Frontier worker on some kinda temp visa so let’s bust the bitch.” Kelsa declared.

“Okay,” shrugged Jenna.

With the worker approaching the checkpoint both Jenna and Kelsa stood and waited. The worker visibly tensed; normally the ISS guards just stayed sat at their checkpoint but these two were awake and ready for her. That couldn’t be good.

Jenna felt a rush of power. The black uniform was a symbol of Corporate Worlds authority. They didn’t quite have the same impact of a fully armoured up Mobile Marine uniform but she still had the power to arrest and search any non executive citizen.

“You wanna handle this one, rookie?” asked Kelsa.

Jenna glanced across at her partner. She was a big girl with a powerful frame but she was fat. Her pork was vacuum packed into her uniform with a hefty gut bulging over her belt, her thighs big and thick, her ass jutting out into space and her sides were bulging out like a fat horse.

The bloated ex jockette’s uniform shirt was skin tight and the zipper looked perfectly tortured as it fought to contain her thick, bulging middle. Jenna knew the ISS Guards had the nickname “porkers” from the general population on Kane Alpha and Kelsa Decala was a perfect example of how they earned it.

“Sure thing” said Jenna, an ex marine and she figured she could handle a basic citation for throwing trash in the wrong place.

“Stop” said Jenna with authority as the worker approached. The worker complied. Jenna and Kelsa stepped forward.

“Are you chewing gum?”

“Yeah” nodded the worker “is there a law against that?”

“No” countered Jenna “but our surveillance drones tracked you throwing your gum wrapper in an unauthorised location without due attention to Corporate World's laws. This is a tiberium mining facility so any non compliant action is punishable. Unauthorised trash disposal carries a $1,000 fine or an arrest followed by criminal sanctions.”

The worker looked at the two guards. They had smug smiles across their faces and looked like they were serious. The fat one was stood back a step and had her hand resting on her plasma pistol holster. For a girl raised on a dirt poor frontier planet the worker couldn’t imagine how anybody had the time to worry about gun wrappers but she was new on Kane Alpha and had learned that ISS porkers justified their existence with petty arrests.

“If you don’t pay the thousand Corp dollars we’ll arrest you and cos you’re on a basic worker visa we’ll just put you on a shuttle up to Logan Spaceport and kick your ass outta this system” added Kelsa.

“But…I…ummm…I just got here and I don’t have a thousand bucks.” stammared the worker.

“We will set up a payment plan” said Jenna “which deducts straight out of your wages.”

“Oh…do I get a record?” the girl replied

“If you take the payment plan it’s a non criminal citation” said Jenna “and its not gonna change your work visa.”

“If we arrest you its criminal and you’ll never work on a Corp planet again” said Kelsa.

“But…”

Jenna nodded at Kelsa; standard practice was not to negotiate with workers. The big girl took a step forward and slammed the worker face first onto the checkpoint console. Kelsa might have been fat but she was well trained and strong. The workers first reaction was to fight back; she was smaller than the porker but she had muscle tone and real strength so could put up a fight. But it wasn’t a straight fight. Moments later Jenna piled in with a knee to the workers middle.

“Okay, okay” protested the worker “set up the payment.”

After some more pushing and shoving Jenna and Kelsa let the worker go. The payment was set up, at 50% interest, and the two guards returned to their checkpoint. Kelsa caught her breath and then waddled over to the vending machine. She keyed in a king sized Snickers, a Calorie Booster drink and a Red Bull times two. The routine was for Guards to buy for their partners on alternate occasions. Sitting herself down Kelsa threw Jenna her share of the snacks and dug in.

Half way through her Snickers, Jenna said: “You can move for a fat chick, that frontier bitch was like out of it before she could do anything.”

“I played D Line in college and then for like one season at the Pioneers so I can move.” replied Kelsa.

“Cool," answered Jenna,"so you joined ISS after powerball?”

“Yeah, I did like my first few years on a prison camp at Varandal which sucked but then got my transfer back here like four years ago and I’m kinda keen to stay here, ya know?” said Kelsa

“Oh yeah” nodded Jenna.

Messina was a boring little town in the middle of nowhere without much action but it sure beat getting shot at on some frontier planet. She served a tour on Varandal; an occupied frontier planet where the locals really hadn’t welcomed Corporate Worlds authority. Suddenly Jenna’s brain kicked into gear.

“Wait, so we can get transferred to a hole like Varandal?”

“Yeah.”

“How come you haven’t got transferred back?”

“Way too fat” laughed Kelsa.

“Hah, so is that why half the girls here must be like going on three hundred pounds?”

“Yep. They always draft the skinny chicks to the crappy postings. Corp Worlds execs love checking out fat chicks and I love to eat and…well...ummm…”

“You girls are way too fat to get into body armour.”

“U-huh. Half the girls here haven’t been to the frontier so they think they need to prove themselves. One tour and they chow out big time when they get back. I figure you haven’t done ISS duty out there but Marine’s has got it…”

“Hey, you ISS chicks had it easy out there. I never saw you out on combat patrol.”

“Yeah, but ya know the scum you caught?

“Yep.”

“We guarded them in the frigging prison camp.”

Jenna nodded. That didn’t sound fun.

“I’m gonna get a second round from that vending machine.”

“Awesome!”

Six hours later, her shift finished Jenna powered up her skycar and accelerated up onto Skyway 1. After a long shift her belly was swollen. She’d matched her eating to Kelsa and the other big girls on the unit. Starting the shift feeling hungry she now had a warm bloated feeling and she could feel her belly pushing tight against her uniform shift. Several of the Corp Worlds execs had checked her out and Jenna was feeling good.

Up ahead a cluster of fast food signed popped up; Mega Buger, Pizza King, Fat Burger, Taco Supreme and Big Porkers BBQ. Jenna smiled at the Big Porkers BBQ sign. She was stuffed full but still she found herself heading for the exit. Big Porkers BBQ seemed appropriate for a post work chow down.

In the drive thru line she said to the droid:

“I want a Pulled Pork meal with…ummm…coke.”

“Thank you” said the droid “our ID scan shows you are an ISS Guard. We offer a 20% discount on all Super Sized Meals with delicious pulled pork, barbecue, ribs….”

Jenna sighed as the droid ran through its sales pitch. She ran a hand over her stuffed belly. What would Kelsa do?

“Okay, I’ll have one of those.”

Back at her apartment Jenna peeled off her uniform, changed into some slacks and sat in front of her entertainment system. She put on the Powerball game and opened the BBQ. There was mass of pulled pork drenched in a BBQ sauce along with chicken wings and ribs. Jenna’s first reaction was that there was way too much. Then she thought about Kelsa; that girl would power though it. Spreading her legs slightly to accommodate her belly Jenna dug in.

Half way through the massive stack of food she groaned, rolled over on the sofa and drifted off into a food induced coma sleep.

Several weeks later, 7am and Kelsa Decala adjusted her belt to accommodate her girth. Her XXL belt was on its final notch and it was still squeezing in and pushing her belly bulge out. She needed to head up to outfitting for a XXXL belt. She rested her hand on her holster and watched the stream of morning shift import workers filing past the checkpoint, through the security scanners and into the Janescu Syndicate tiberium mine. There were literally hundreds filing past. The workers were all on one year work visa’s and would have to leave Kane Alpha for their home systems when their visa expired. They returned home rich; a Corporate Worlds worker salary was many times ahead of what they could make back home.

Their figures contrasted directly with Kelsa’s. Short and compact without an ounce of fat after hours working down a baking hot tiberium mine. The workers avoided any eye contact with the guards; last thing they wanted was to be pulled out by ISS. Years guarding the mine and Kelsa had learned that the workers were a hard scrabble bunch and with fights occasionally breaking out it was her job to get them in line. They might have been small but they were tough. Kelsa had her visor on and it was flashing green as each worker passed through. Obviously the mine had a big order on and the execs in charge didn’t want workers delayed by ISS.

“Hey Decala” said Jenna.

“What?”

“My visors like giving me green on all of them but some have got arrest stuff on them.”

Kelsa shrugged.

“Yeah mine too, sometimes the execs at Janescu do a deal with our bosses if they’ve gotten a big order on and we just let em all through.”

“But what about our arrest bonus?”

Kelsa smiled; the rookie was learning quickly. An ISS Guards basic salary was modest but if you hit arrest targets the bonus added up quickly. It was the reason low level ISS guards completed arrests and citations for even the most minor transgression.

“They just put us through on auto Level 1 target.”

“Awesome!”

In Jenna Cepelak, Kelsa figured she had a good partner. She reminded Kelsa of her rookie days at ISS. A powerful frame that was starting to pack some meat on; she had experience on the frontier, could kick butt and was easy going on long shifts. She was only a year younger than twenty eight year old Kelsa but she’d been in the Mobile Marines since she left high school. Kelsa’s first years in ISS had been guarding prison camps out on the frontier and had seen the Marine’s in action. For ISS to take her Jenna must have had an honourable discharge from the marines and Kelsa figured that deserved some respect.

Thinking back to her own rookie year Kelsa had been a 190lbs ex powerball linebacker with muscle but hardly any fat. Now she still hit the weights room but her weight had climbed steadily over the years. Now she knew she was the stereotype of the bloated ISS porker. Which was cool with Kelsa. In a society where bigger was better she had no trouble getting a hot date and the size came in helpful when it came to controlling rowdy workers.

With the final day shift workers gone Kelsa and Jenna headed for their assigned checkpoints. The checkpoints were alternated amongst the guards and with the drive for arrest bonuses there were good and bad ones. Good involved some action and plenty of opportunity for arrests. Bad was a sleepy checkpoint with no action. For a day with a guaranteed Level 1 bonus an assignment to the usually orderly Helcon & Shuttle Deck was good. With high level execs being shuttled in and out they were not the kinds of citizens who got arrested for throwing out gum wrappers.

After a Shuttlestar arrived with a team of Level 5 Executives Kelsa and Jenna rapidly scanned them through before settling back into their seats. They may have enjoyed power over worker level citizens but with a team of executives both guards were polite and deferential as they completed their duties.

“So we kiss execs ass?” said Jenna.

“Oh yeah.”

“Kinda like officers in the marines?”

“Yeah, kinda.”

Ten minutes passed before the pilot and co-pilot of the Shuttlestar approached. Both Kelsa and Jenna felt a sexual rush through their bodies. Pilot and co-pilot were both very good looking guys.

“Hey Troy were got two hot porkers at this station” said the pilot “a rookie and fully fattened up one. After the two oldies at Haltom we could have some fun here.”

“You need a full DNA scan if your gonna leave the shuttle deck” said Kelsa with authority.

“Hey, you can DNA scan me all you want baby” said the pilot with a wink.

Kelsa and Jenna exchanged glances. It was obvious what these two wanted. Some quick, no strings attached sex before they took off again for their next assignment. One of the known advantages of working the Helecon & Shuttle Deck was the hot pilots.

“Okay, you both got selected for a full body scan” said Kelsa.

“Cool, and your scanning me fatso” said the pilot.

“No” countered Kelsa “I think your friends cuter.”

“Hey, I’m…”

“Cut it out pretty boy” said Jenna “or I’ll kick your scrawny ass so bad you’ll be outta here on a stretcher.”

“Okay, your cute honey…”

Switching the checkpoint to automatic Kelsa and Jenna led the two guys to the scanner rooms.

Thirty minutes later the Shuttlestar had powered out of the landing deck and slightly flushed Kelsa and Jenna had returned to their checkpoint. The sex had been fast, rapid and meaningless but it was a nice break on a long shift. Both girls felt more than a little slutty but in the small isolated town of Messina there were limited options and both had their needs.

“We should be head over to Kane City or Los Alamos when we get leave” said Kelsa “cos we’d be an awesome combo in the clubs.”

“Yeah baby!”

Settling back to watch the drone feeds on her monitor Jenna knew she was hot but she’d been the two pilot’s second choice. Fully blimped up Kelsa had been the first. Corp guys really did think bigger was better. Running her hand over her belly Jenna could tell her now regular trips to Big Porkers BBQ, Mega Burger and the towns array of other fast food outlets was starting to have an effect.

“You getting pretty fatso” said Kelsa with a pat to her buddies beginner belly.

“Yeah, so much good food round here.”

“Totally.”

“How quick did you get fat?” asked Jenna.

“You can get to like two sixty real quick and then it kinda slows.”

“Awesome…I’m like getting addicted to BBQ” said Jenna.

“Totally! Big Porkers do like this XXXL Pulled Pork sandwich for like $9.95 and it’s the frigging bomb girl…”

“I gotta get me one!”

The pair continued to exchange stories of the town’s best pig out joints and deals. In between scanning execs through and watching the security drone feed. Jenna Cepelak was starting to feel more and more comfortable in her new job.

Latest posts

Back