• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Crash by agouderia (BHM/FFA)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
[Author's note: It's a very hot summer ... and a small incident the other day heated up my imagination to attempt a short story...]

Crash

by agouderia​

The sun rays already had a decided slant to them, but the heat was still baking. Over the tarmac the hot air became visible in a low shimmer, everything she touched was warm or hot. Normally she was fine with heat; she relaxed when warmth touched her body. Disliking the odd stale frigid of the car air conditioning, she preferred driving with open windows in the city, feel the breeze in varying degrees of hot, warm, and fresh skim over her skin. But today was too much. Standing at the intersection, trying to turn left into the busy street to get home with her groceries, she was slowly exasperating. No movement of air, her feet blisteringly hot as she held brake and clutch to be ready to go as soon as there was a slot to squeeze in on the road. Sweat was starting to pour down her back, over her brow, her thick hair in the back of her neck suffocatingly warm. Someone honked impatiently behind her, increasing her nervousness. She wanted to get out of this hot intersection too – the ice cream in her trunk must be melting away.

Very slowly she inched forward into the street, trying to make out a gap in the flowing traffic. The problem was not only finding a gap on both lanes of the busy street. The problem was seeing enough of the flow of the traffic, judging when she could risk filing in. Turning right, she was blinded by the scorching rays of the low sun, making out only silhouettes of the vehicles rolling in her direction, difficult to assess their distance and speed. To the left, it was worse. A car was parked at the wrong angle in her street, blocking most of her view. As she inched forward to peer into the crossing street, there was another obstacle preventing her to peer further. A rounded sphere in a pretty pale blue. She leaned over the steering wheel as far as possible, but she couldn’t see past the misplaced light blue curve.

Advancing a little bit more, so far that a passing car had to swerve to the middle to avoid hitting her hood, honking angrily she still couldn’t see past the pale blue hemisphere. But she could finally see what it was – a belly. An enormously round belly attached to a tall guy, standing there, tree trunk legs in loose over long cargo Bermudas planted wide apart, folding thick arms behind his back making that humungous belly jut out more, narrowing her field of vision even further. He seemed completely at ease in his position there despite the heat, squinting into the sun with mirrored sun-glasses, smiling to himself, sending a surprising, involuntary tingle through her.

It honked behind her again, making her jump and try to strain her eyes to see past the pale blue belly. Yelling at him through the open car window to get out of the way seemed so impolite – and for some reason she had trouble tearing her eyes off him. Especially as an ever so slight evening breeze caught the bottom part of the nice shirt, lifting it up, revealing a tanned heavy droop of flesh, looking as tasty as a scoop of rich caramel pudding. Someone else filled in the impolite part for her of admonishing the belly vision.

“Gosh, no wonder you’re not making the turn, you can’t see a thing with that monster gut in the way! Even I have trouble if I pull up all the way to your hood!” A scrawny young woman on a racing bike stopped by her side. “Hey lard-ass, move that giant gut out of the way! You’re a danger to the traffic flow!”

The big guy turned, frowned and called over: “Who? Me? Where should I move?”

In turning his body, she now had a good view into the street to her left, showing her the coast was clear. To her right, a woman in a small SUV who wanted to turn into her street towards the supermarkets waved her to go. With a parting glance at that contrary to convention appealing belly she hit the accelerator to take off.

What happened then exactly was a blur ending in a resounding crash of metal against metal, splintering of glass. She found herself and her poor Mini in the middle of the street wedged in between the small SUV of the polite lady and the rusty pick up that had waited behind her in the side street. In front of her car was the bike rider, lying on the ground under her badly bent bike, crying in pain, blood streaming down her leg, clutching her elbow. Her own shoulder and ribs hurt from where the seat belt had snapped tight. But the impact mustn’t have been that bad because the air bag had not gone off.

Taking a deep breath, she with shaky fingers successfully tried to open her car door. The big guy must have called police and ambulance right away for he snapped his phone shut and lumbered over to the injured bike rider, asking as he saw her get out of her Mini: “You okay?” making her nod slowly: “Hmmh … guess so.”

“Do you have a first aid kit? Please give it to me….”

The next minutes she stood there in semi-shock, not really registering what was going on around her. Her throat was parched and waves of heat followed by cold sweat washed over her. The lady in the SUV pulled her over and together they examined the damage on both their cars; the front of the SUV and on both sides of the rear of her Mini.

Then an ambulance came, right before a police car. They immediately took care on the bike rider, one paramedic questioned all others whether they were injured and a policeman started questioning everybody to reconstruct the accident.

“It’s her fault! She hit the brakes after starting to head out into the street!” one of the three young guys, hardly more than teenagers, claimed.

“No that’s not how it happened!” The SUV lady interrupted. “I signaled the Mini to head out, which the driver did. But the guys in the pick up behind her got impatient and tried to bypass her on the left. They weren’t fast enough, or tried to evade the lady on the bike … so they hit the Mini, pushing it onto my car. It was so fast; I couldn’t tell which car hit the bike…”

“Okay, sounds well observed. Your name and address please,” the police officer said. “Anyone can confirm this?”

“Yeah – that’s how it happened. I was standing at the corner… I called 911 to report the accident…,” the big guy stated. “The Mini sped out real fast, absolutely did not hit the brakes. The boys in the pick up where horsing around, trying to bypass, tires screeched…”

“It’s all really your fault …,” the bike rider suddenly said from the gurney. “You where sticking your fat gut out so none of us could see, holding up traffic, everybody gets upset fast in this heat…”

All bystanders stared at the big guy, whose tanned cheeks turned a deep shade of red and he folded his hands over his belly with a small shrug. “Sorry if I was in the way…, I didn’t realize it…” he muttered looking up from under lowered lashed abashedly out of wide soft brown eyes. His pose reminded her of a big St. Bernard dog friends had when he was caught stealing sausages from the grill. Slightly ashamed, but basically still perfectly pleased with himself, knowing nobody could be seriously angry at such a nice big fluffy specimen.

The three teenagers burst into ugly, bellowing laughter. “Yeah – it’s definitely fatso’s fault here! Nobody can drive on any road if it’s blocked by monster gut…”

“Sir, your name and address – and where were you standing?” The police officer asked, a portly man himself, looking strictly at the three youngsters. “And the three of you will please go over there for a drug and alcohol test….”

“Officer, we did nothing wrong! The guys too fat and the lady in the Mini too slow! I’ll call my father, he’s a lawyer… he’ll sue both of you…”

“We’ll take all your information; now go over there for the test. Ma’am, you all right?” He addressed her. “I’ll need your address, insurance information, etc. too – also your evidence as to the proceedings…”

“I’m okay… just hot, thirsty and now … a bit shaken….”

“We’ll sue you lady …. And fatso here! Don’t say a wrong word, my dad’ll make you sorry…”

The tone of the guys annoyed her. “I work for an insurance company. Your dad is welcome to try and sue me. We have the witnesses … and I’ll get our experts to re-enact the accident!”

The boys instantly quieted down and grumbled more under their breath before going over to the other officer showing their driver’s licenses. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and for the first time closely surveyed the damage on the rear of her car. “My poor Mini..,” she whispered, stroking the back end of its roof top, feeling the silky hot paint coating. It had been seriously hit, the left rear torn almost to the driver’s door and on the right side a deep dent with a smashed rear window where it had been collided with the SUV. She fervently hoped the frame and axles weren’t harmed because that would damage it beyond repair, her little red-and-black best friend with four wheels.

“Such a cute car, bet it didn’t deserve to get hurt so badly…,” a gentle voice beside her said and looking up, the big guy was standing almost next to her.

“Yeah … I know it’s childish, but I feel honestly sorry for it. It’s like having a pet hurt. And this was so unnecessary…”

“I’m so sorry for my part in it, I mean by blocking your view. I sometimes … well … I guess I forget how much space I take up…,” he gave her an adorably sheepish smile, letting more and more intense tingles run through her, like the ones when she had first become aware she was ogling a big round belly. Having that massive body within arm’s reach was like being constantly electrocuted - exciting, irritating and a just painful enough to send her senses into overdrive. The thickness so much tan, smooth skin, those dimples in cheeks and hands, the various roles of flesh…. She was grateful she had her sunglasses on because she could check out his body without him fully noticing.

“No… it’s really ok. It’s not your fault at all …. I’m sorry for what those idiots said, don’t pay any attention to it,” she rubbed her temples which were hammering.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Is there any way I can help you?”

“It’s so hot, been a long day … had to take business associates to the airport this morning at 5:30. This is just a little too much to end the day” she tried to open the hatch of the trunk, but it was jammed tight by the damage on the sides. “Oh shit, how am I supposed to unload the car – I can’t open the trunk!”

“Can you get it out from the inside?”

“Ummm … basically yes… but it’s complicated…”

“As I said, I’m happy to help if I can….”

In this moment the police officer joined them: “Here’s your accident form sheet. It’s pretty clear; I think we also have a case of DIU. Still, check with your insurance, that boy’s lawyer father seems to want to put up a fuss. Come see us then about the details. Same goes for you sir. Do you think you can drive the car? Or shall we get it towed?”

“I think driving it home should be okay. It’s only a few blocks. I’ll have our company experts check on it tomorrow morning; don’t want it taken to any old garage. Thank you so much for your help and understanding officer.”

“Any time ma’am. Have a safe drive.”

The last thing she suddenly wanted was to drive home alone with her poor wounded little car; she felt she needed protection, attention, caring. Impulsively she turned to the big guy, using the name he had given the officer: “Ari … your offer … would you mind driving home with me? Help me unload? Sorry … of course not, you’re waiting for someone…” she immediately regretted her words.

“No, I’m free to go. My ride is stuck in traffic, so it’ll be a while. I might need to take a cab anyway..” he cocked his eyebrow with an embarrassed smirk. “Only problem …. this is a Mini car … and I’m more of a maxi guy….” He gestured to his big body. “Plus you don’t know how bad the damage it … don’t want to put unnecessary pressure on the frame….”

“I think it should be okay…. those Europeans know how to build small but roomy and sturdy cars. I’d honestly appreciate it …. I feel a little shaky right now.” She couldn’t believe the words leaving her mouth. Normally she valued nothing more than doings things on her own, but ever since she had laid eyes on him, this massive man had an irresistible pull for her, like being exposed to a too powerful field of gravity.

“Okay … if you say so … let’s get going…” he very gingerly lowered himself into the passenger seat of the car, making it sag to one side and the springs groan lightly. She slid behind the wheel and helped him struggle with the seat belt, which he could barely squeeze into. Touching him involuntarily in the process sent bolts of excitement through her lower regions making her thighs clench and wetness start to pool. Carefully setting the Mini in motion, she noticed it could still be driven and the steering wheel thankfully had no dangerous pull to either side.

Driving she frantically tried to understand her own actions. In her everyday life, she was more on the cool and reserved side when meeting people. Nor could she remember ever having had such overpowering physical lust for any man, not even her boyfriends or fiancé … let alone a very fat stranger. Although having his big warm body in the small car, with the baking heat, made it even hotter, too hot for comfort, all she wanted was to get even closer. She was not only thirsty, but also so hungry … and it was as if she had a giant chocolate cupcake sitting next to her, complete with thick gooey chocolate frosting on top. If only she could bite into it… those heavy brown forearms with little black hair on them, the plump fingers like mocha waffles roles… the juicy curve of his double chin like milk chocolate ice cream dripping down a cone … and she didn’t even want to start thinking about the what it would feel like to touch that extraordinary flesh globe in his lap….

Somehow she managed to steer the Mini safely home and pull up under the carport.

“Nice town house … you’re renting it?”

“No, I own it. Colleague lost a lot of money when Lehman went bust, had to move back home … and I got lucky..”

“You sure did. Such a house in this neighborhood, a rare find. Have the original structures and wood-work been preserved?” He seemed genuinely interested.

“Well … I guess you can see for yourself in a minute. I need to get a broom, scoop and vacuum cleaner to clear the broken glass from the back seat before I can crawl in to try and get everything out of the trunk….”

For the next 20 minutes they worked hand in hand clearing the debris from the accident and getting the things out of the car to take them inside. As she walked ahead of him to the door, a very warm wind caught the hem of her thin sundress, teasing up her legs, making her imagine these were his warm chubby fingers feeling their way up to her excitement …. Even though she willed herself not to finish the thought, little cold shudders went down her spine.

“Wow … there’s a deck built out on the rear with a great view …. But you’re right, some of the refurbishing done over the years has taken away too much of the original style…,” he surveyed the ceiling of the hallway with the wooden staircase.

“What do you do professionally?” she smiled at him.

“Civil engineer.”

“That fits … you sound like you know what you’re talking about regarding the construction here and so.…” An image of big Ari next to a transit truck-mixer flashed through her mind, two intimidating massive round objects in motion.

“Now you’re all set with your groceries in the fridge. Is there anything else you need? You have my contact information for the insurance. Could you maybe call me a cab? Got a message, my ride has indeed been delayed too much.”

“Ummm .. yeah… of course …,” she was clueless why, but she couldn’t stand the thought of him leaving. “If you have the time … well … how about a drink on the deck? There’s a nice breeze now out there … still very warm… I don’t know…”

“Why not? Nothing’s waiting for me at home … and after this little shock, some relaxation is asked for. Thanks for the invite. Anything I can do?”

She handed him the cushions for the deck furniture and set some glasses and a large bottle of cold water on the table. “I’ll be right there with real drinks. Bloody Mary or Campari Orange Soda … my favorites in the heat?”

“Haven’t tried the Campari thing … and I love orange..”

Quickly squeezing some oranges for fresh juice she put everything on a tray and went outside where Ari was sitting comfortably on the broad bench, taking up over half of it, his bulging thighs planted far apart to give his out-sized belly the required space. She mixed the drinks and handed him one, trying to look him in the eye and not at the fattest point of his belly. “Cheers. Thanks for helping me sort this little disaster out.”

“My pleasure. Was the least I could do after my part in it ..”

She asked him about his work, not really taking in his answers but watching with fascination how little ripples went through his double chin as he poured down his drink, how when he shifted his weight jiggle waves rolled through his belly mass, how the fat roles under his arms changed shape as he gestured. She wanted to touch him so bad, feel the abundant flesh, the smooth skin over it… “Great drink in the heat…,”

“Oh sorry, I wasn’t paying attention … Would you like another one?”

“I wouldn’t say no.”

Getting up, she started pouring Campari, orange juice and soda into the glass, ending with ice cubes. All the while, she was checking out his back, how his love handles hung over his waist band like tires, yet apparently wonderfully doughy in consistency. Or the meaty bulge in the back of his neck, tan as a fresh rye roll… as the ice cube half slipped out of her nervous fingers and into the collar of his shirt. “Ouch … that’s cold… but it does feel good…”

“I’m sorry … my fingers aren’t the steadiest today any more… let me get that…,” she let her fingers into the back of his shirt and he helped her along by opening some of the buttons on the front so her arm had more room to maneuver. The ice cube was almost melted as she finally managed to retrieve it in the small of his warm, slightly sweaty back. Climbing back up, her finger tips brushed over the soft yet firm flesh letting they both shudder lightly and a new wave of lust make her insides cramp and soak her panties through.

Dropping a new ice cube in his drink, she handed it to him and took another to rub it back and forth on that appetizing flesh bulge at the back of his neck. “Ahh, that feels soo good..,” he stretched his neck further with closed eyes.

“Mmmhhh,” she purred, his hot lush skin with the ice was the most marvelous contrast. As only wet traces on his neck were left of the ice cube, she grabbed two, one in each hand and let them wander around to his front, moving over his plush chest, down the little valley between his man boobs, sliding them a bit under the thick fold of flesh they formed over his belly.

“What do you think you’re doing there?” his whisper in her ear was hoarse.

“Ummm … cooling…” her fingers getting excited as they reached their destination, prying and poking as they started to move outward over the planetary sphere of his belly, getting him to flinch strongly and giggle: “Stop it, I’m ticklish..”

His stomach growled loudly as she touched it and his phone rang. As he firmly gripped her wrists she pulled back her hands dropping the ice cubes on his burgeoning front, watching mesmerized as they slid further down over the roundness of his belly leaving a wet trail in the fabric before getting caught where his shirt was too tight, creating two growing damp spots.
“I need to take this call…”

As he started to talk about some metal clamps that needed to be ordered and something about the quality of concrete, she went into the kitchen – his growling stomach had given her an idea.

Latest posts

Back