• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Craziness in my small town...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer72fem

hmmm....
I work for the small newspaper in my town. I live in a town of about 4500 people...not big at all. Then today....bomb threat at our grocery store that is across the street from my house. My mom called and told me that something was going on at the store because police were out. THen soon after that...FBI, bomb squad (mom watched the little bomb robot guy drive up the entrance to the building), police, fire dept. The road was blocked...and that is the main road into and out of town on the east side. So the newspaper starts getting calls left and right from people asking if we know...or asking what is going on and so forth. There were two stories out there...one was someone got fired and didnt take it well...and the other was a robber. But in the end we find out what it really was...here is the link to the story from the local news.
http://www.wsbt.com/news/9399396.html
Was just an odd monday I tell ya.
Stacey

Latest posts

Back