• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Crocheters: Pattern book for tops size 1-6X

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyarts

I haven't seen many crochet and knitting patterns in the 4-6X size range, but found this booklet over the weekend at JoAnn's.

crochetbook.jpg

All the patterns are listed as intermediate skill level so none are basic single or double crochet stitches, but I bought it anyway since it was only $6 (on sale, regular price was $9.95). The photos on the cover are all the patterns inside. I really like the peach short sleeved top, followed closely by the yellow long sleeved top. I figured that since I recently started going to the crochet class offered during the weekly crochet/knit group at my local library, that it'd give me something to work up to over time.

Tracy

Back