• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cruiseliner / Waistliner by Runningsoft (~BBW, Eating, Lesbian, Feeding, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningsoft

~BBW, Eating, Lesbian, Feeding, ~MWG

CRUISELINER/WAISTLINER
by Runningsoft

Author’s Note: This story contains recurring characters from “The Great Eatscapade”, a long and highly enjoyable narrative :)

Chapter 1: Planning the Trip

Natasha brushed a lock of red-brown hair out of her eyes as she glanced up at the clock on the wall. 2:55pm – only five minutes to go. She looked down at her exam paper tapping her pencil on the front cover and smirking to herself.

Hah, what a joke of an exam this was, hardly worth my time, she thought with a note of derison.

Natasha, 20 was a normal looking girl of about 5 foot 6 inches tall, 115 lbs, olive skin complexion, with an athletic feminine build which she had inherited from her mother. She had strong arms and legs; firm, perky B-cupped breasts and a cute, but not overly-pretty face.

Although she never had to use much makeup, she, Natasha always refrained from using lipstick because it accentuated her already big lips. She had a thin button nose and dark brown eyes that could be mischievous when she wanted to and had thick curtains of red-brown hair that fell down past her shoulders.

She had also, much to her chagrin, inherited from her mother her backside and stomach. It wasn’t an all-together amazing ass, but it did have a bit of sagginess to it and did not have any hint of cellulite (thank goodness!). Although Natasha did work out, she could never quite achieve a flat stomach. Instead, she had a slight pouch of soft fat just above her waistline that would only ever turn into a fat roll if she bent over.

Natasha was a sophomore at Brown University sitting her for final examination of the semester and looking forward to the summer off. She still had aspirations of becoming a dentist and noted with a sigh that this was only her second year of undergrad and that she still had graduate-level school to go once she was done with Brown. She had been a ghost to her friends and family for the last 3 weeks holed up in the library and various coffee shops studying her ass off for finals and was really looking forward to going home and visiting her hometown, family and friends.

Doodling absent-mindedly on the cover of her exam, she was interrupted by a bell at the front of the lecture hall signaling the end of the examination.
A heavy woman wearing an ill-fitting suit-jacket announced from the front of the hall, “All Chemistry 2 examination papers are to be left on your desk. The examination is over, you may leave your chairs now.”

Arching her back and stretching her arms, Natasha looked around at her class fellows for the last time for a few months, then got lazily out of her seat and headed through the doors. On her way to the car she began thinking about her summer.

In the parking lot, she unlocked her car and got in, checking her iphone. She had 1 message. It was from Megan.

Megan was studying for her finals as well, for she was studying Marketing and Design a few hours away at a college in Boston. While it wasn’t her prime choice of location, she didn’t really have many college acceptance letters further West and besides – she was closer to her best friend, Natasha.

Natasha smiled inwardly to herself and smirked her half-smile, thinking back to the last time she had seen her best friend.

It was over Christmas vacation break when they last saw each other and they had gotten so drunk.

Megan, 20, was Italian by birth and it showed. Standing a graceful 5 feet 8 inches at 135lbs, she had dark olive-skinned complexion and an exotic face with high cheek bones and an oval face that made her look older than she actually was. She possessed voluptuous C-cupped breasts that hung perfectly off her chest, a small belly, firm ass, wide hips and slender thighs.
Megan had chocolate brown eyes, well-maintained eyebrows and chestnut brown hair that fell down to her shoulders and natural beauty that didn’t require her to wear much make-up

("Although I do always dial it up to a perfect 10," Natasha thought with a grin).

Megan always swore that she had the dreaded “Italian Gene” that all gorgeous Italian women had that as she got older. She affirmed that her body would bow to gravity and run to fat if she wasn’t careful what she ate. It was for this reason that Megan was adamant on cardio daily to keep herself thin and attractive.

Natasha and Megan in addition to being as close as sisters growing up were also feedees and fat admirers. They first came to realize this the summer before they both went away to college during a lustful feeding frenzy in Megan’s basement (see The Great Eatscapade) which cumulated in both girls gaining an incredible amount of weight in an evening and discovering each other sexually.

Since that lustful encounter, neither found the time to replicate that orgasmic experience but remained as close as they could, talking over the phone several times a week, visiting each other during the school year to gab about classes, the boys they both screwed and of course, eating.
The girls loved the sensation of feeding themselves and being fed while they acted out sexual fantasies. Bellies touching, the touch and caress of another’s hand running across a distended and swollen belly, slowly tracing a path to her moist sex.

During the Christmas holidays, Natasha had been on the couch reading a Chemistry textbook when she heard the familiar triple-ring, triple-knock that was always Megan. Entering unannounced as was her custom she bellowed from the hallway.

“How’s my favorite family?!?!?”

Natasha jumped up from the couch and shrieked with mock surprise and the two embraced in a sisterly hug.

“Oh my word, you look so good!” said Megan as she held her friend at arm-
length examining her more closely.

In truth, Natasha did look pretty good. She had nearly avoided the Freshman 15 during her first year and worked out like a maniac ever since to compensate for the starchy, high-fat and buffet style food her school cafeteria served.

She had, for the first time in her life, TONED abs and further-defined arms and legs. And her ass had become tight and firm. The kind you could bounce a quarter off of.

“Thanks, lady”, said Natasha as she gave her friend another loving hug.

Megan took off her coat and mitts and put them over the couch and sat down on the couch, picking up the remote and flipping through the channels absent-mindedly while Natasha went to the kitchen for some snacks and two large glasses of wine.

Was it her imagination or did Megan look a bit bigger than the last time she
saw her?

Natasha re-entered the den and looked at her friend closely as she sat down next to her, a little closer than she may have done, handing her a glass.
They chinked glasses, toasting the holidays and Megan wrapped an arm around her. Instantly, Natasha noticed as she let herself be drawn into the embrace that her friend definitely felt softer.

As the two girls settled into a non-descript Rom-Com Megan selected, Natasha stole furtive glances and noted Megan’s jaw looked a bit rounder. Her designer clothing could not hide the fact that she had a bigger belly than she last remembered and the swell of her bust was also bigger. Staring at her jeans, she noted that her thighs were thicker at the tops and the fabric was straining a bit when she shifted her weight on the couch. She smiled and wrapped her hand around her friend’s waist and gave it a squeeze.

“Feels like the school semester was good to you” she said with a wink.

Megan blushed ever so slightly and turned to her friend, “Yes, I cannot believe how easy it is to put on weight, especially during finals!”

Natasha seized the opportunity and lifted up Megan’s sweater, exposing a large roll of fat that ballooned over her jeans. She put a hand over on the fat, feeling its warmth. “Mmmm, I think it’s sexy.”

“How much weight have you gained? I think you were 137 since we last hung out and ate ourselves sick, I know I was down to 103lbs.” Natasha said with a grin.

Megan gave her friend a playful punch in the arm, “103, yeah right – in your bra. That was your pre-feat weight. We packed 15 pounds of good cooking into that body before you were done.”

Natasha looked down at her own flat stomach. “Yeah, I don’t think I ate for a week after that. I’ve lost a lot since then.”

“Yeah,” Megan said, “I was wondering about that. What gives? Here, I’ve been gaining the weight you’ve lost!”

“I dunno, All the UoBrown girls are thin and very attractive. I guess I got caught up in the peer-pressure. Besides, all my roomies are rail-thin. I was the fat one!”

“Hahahaha! They must be anorexic,” said Megan.

Megan cocked an eyebrow, shirt still raised and glanced at her friend. Natasha returned the look and Megan reached forward and unbuttoned the first two buttons of Natasha’s shirt, revealing deep cleavage and placed a finger in between her breasts caressing the top of each exposed mound.

Natasha gave Megan’s belly a pat in playful return and squeezed and withdrew her hand, quickly buttoning her shirt again as she heard the slam of a car door and heard the crunch of gravel underfoot.

“They’re home now,” she sighed.

Megan tucked her shirt back in and waited till the front door opened before greeting Natasha’s parents with kisses, hugs and holiday cheer. Natasha’s parents offered to have Megan over for dinner, an invitation which she eagerly accepted.

The dinner was exceptionally rich. Buttered potatoes with garlic, rich meatloaf drizzled with a thick gravy, buttered toast (homemade) and bottle after bottle of wine were on the menu. Borth friends ate and ate as they recounted stories about college life, exams, professors and how they were getting on with their studies to Natasha’s parents.

By the time dessert came, both girls were stuffed to the max and had surreptitiously undone their jeans allowing more belly room.

“Good night kids, stay up as late as you want. You kids can clean up the leftovers, okay?” offered Natasha’s mom as she and her husband retired upstairs for the evening.

“Good night to you guys and thanks for dinner, it was amazing,” replied Megan to her parent’s as they proceeded to bed.

The girls took plates of food and dessert into the den and put on a movie.

They ate steadily for another 45 minutes, feeding each other and feeding seductive looks with every bite and watching as their bellies began distending with the ever-increasing amount of food they were ach putting away.

Natasha felt the fabric tighten and the buttons of her shirt beginning to protest and looked down at her stomach. Bits of flesh were exposed as her shirt rode up her belly, exposing the “V” of her unbuttoned jeans and exposed her silk panties which u-bended under her swollen girth.

Megan was in a similar state and the two girls, now totally distracted by the movie put down the food and began making out.

“Oh, I’ve missed this,” said Natasha as she pulled off Megan’s sweater, exposing a volleyball of a belly and a tight-fitting bra.

“Mmmmm,” Megan reciprocated as she undid the last button of Natasha’s bulging dress-shirt, exposing a long-gone flat stomach.

Both girls stood up and unclasped each other’s bras allowing the heat from their bodies to build as they allowed their bellies to touch.

Natasha reached down and slid her hands the denim of Megan’s jeans, allowing her hands to grab generous handfuls of warm fat. She squeezed hard and Megan let out a squeal.

Still clasped in each other’s embrace, they began kissing more aggressively, tongues darting and flicking in each other’s mouths.

Megan cupped Natasha’s breast and felt the nipple harden instantly as she slid her other hand down into her already-unbuttoned jeans feeling for Natasha’s sex.

Natasha let out a moan of ecstasy as she felt her pussy moisten, feeling her nectar dripping down the side of her panties as Megan entered her at first with one, then two fingers.

Thrusting rhythmically, Natasha pulled the two of them onto the floor, Megan on top.

Exhilarated by the weight of her friend crushing down on her, she let her hands wander to Megan’s ass and began to kneed and slap it. First playfully, then with more vigor.

“Mmmm, yeah baby” sighed Megan as she began thrusting her fingers deeper and deeper inside Natasha.

Natasha could feel herself climaxing and began moaning more loudly and she grasped Megan’s ass and bucked her pelvis until

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!”

Natasha felt her legs spasm as she felt a honey smelling liquid erupt from her
sex organ and soaking Megan.

Megan slid off her friend and the two embraced with Megan trailing a finger from her Natasha’s sex up toward he swollen belly, leaving a glistening trail and feeling the electric tingle from where she touched her.

After a few minutes passed Natasha allowed her hands to roam across Megan’s belly feeling and kneeding her belly, taught with food and began to slip her hands down towards her sex.

“Oh, I see you’ve growing yourself out a bit for the holidays,” said Natasha as she let her lips brush against Megan’s.

Megan let out a small laugh and wriggled her bottom so that she was wrapped even closer to Natasha who felt her friend’s sex push closer toward her.

The girls continued pleasuring each other for a while longer before slowly succumbing to sleep.

“I think we’d better head off to bed, you know you’re welcome to spend the night…In my bed if you want,” Natasha said as she sat up on her elbow.

Megan returned her answer with a kiss as the two of them gathered their clothes, which lay scattered pell-mell throughout the den and Natasha never remembered having slept so well in her life.

+++++++++++

Still sitting in her parked car, Natasha read the message from Megan on her iphone, struggling to pull herself out of her reverie

“Hey my lovely, I have some bad news, we need to chat soon. I can’t go on our cruise over break. Nona is sick and is in the hospital :(

(Continued in post 3 of this thread)

Back