• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Cruising

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rightstuff

Amanda ordered two burgers, each with extra patties, extra fries. The first burger sandwiched a piece of fried chicken between the patties and was topped with mozzarella sticks and pickles. She added bacon for good measure. The second burger was BBQ pork on top of a hamburger patty on top of deep fried mushrooms and onion rings on top of another patty.

Jim looked pissed. He had a serious problem with fat women or the idea of fat. Constantly commenting on every big lady he saw, sometimes he was unbearable to be around. Amanda hadn't really noticed it much until after their wedding. Was he always like that? she wondered idly. In any case, she kept herself trim because of it. She loved Jim.

"I hope you don't think you can pork up now that we're married," he told her after she placed her order.

Amanda sighed. "Oh stop it, Jim. We're about to go on a three month cruise. There will be plenty of time to exercise. A little celebrating isn't going to hurt."

Jim's phone buzzed. He grabbed it immediately. "Oh, I have to take this," he said. Amanda was annoyed, but secretly hoped her food would come while he was away. Maybe she could eat at least one burger in peace.

"Hey, I had a mistake with one of the orders," the waiter said after Jim left. "You guys want any potato skins loaded with cheese and fried chicken?" He winked at Amanda.

Amanda was delighted. Jim was nowhere in sight and couldn't comment on the food. "Thanks," Amanda said, and grabbed the platter. She wolfed them down with both hands barely stopping to breathe. What would Jim say about her choice if he came back in the middle? She gobbled so fast she barely tasted them, it looked like she was inhaling them. When she was done her stomach felt heavy. She wasn't used to rich food. She felt her stomach bulging out ever so slightly.

The waiter came by and gasped. "Guess you were hungry, those went quick!"

Amanda grinned. "They were fantastic." He returned a few minutes later.

"Have an extra order on me," he said. Amanda took the plate, wondering if the man was a feeder. He reminded her a little of men she'd known back when she was fat. Just like the first plate, Amanda wolfed the food down. The potato skins were crisp and the cheese and fried chicken were rich and filling. She felt her body swell a little more, her short shorts becoming a little less loose than usual. Amanda did her best to relax, she had a big meal coming. It was the kind of meal she used to eat all the time before she fell in love with Jim. She drooled a little bit thinking about it, even though she had just finished two huge orders of potato skins and eaten all the bread rolls. Screw Jim.

The first burger arrived, piled three patties high, cheese dripping everywhere. She could barely fit it into her mouth for a bite. Amanda buried her face in the burger and grazed. Bite, bite, bite, she could feel her belly push forward against her shorts, then outwards. The shorts tightened around her as she scooped huge handfuls of fries into her mouth, eating like a half starved animal. When the burger was gone, her shorts were snug, her belly round. She was beyond full, but she had no plans to stop. Lifting the second delicious burger to her face, she gorged herself like a pig, stuffing, stuffing, stuffing, until everything was gone and her belly was swollen round and hard, pressed tight against her shorts. She wanted to unbutton them but knew Jim would have a field day over it. Speaking of which, where was he? He'd been gone forever. She was already done with her meal. She'd forgotten to wait, she'd been so excited about the food.

Amanda belched and rubbed her belly in big, slow circles. She'd eaten so much it hurt, she couldn't suck in. She sat feeling like a huge pig.

"That was amazing," the waiter said.

Just then, Jim returned to the table. "You started without me?"

"And I finished too," Amanda quipped.

Jim scowled. "You're a pig."

Amanda sat quietly, kind of enjoying the comment but hating Jim for it at the same time. "If I was a real pig, I'd order another meal," she said. "Like this." And she ordered pasta. "You want a pig? I'll show you a pig."

When the pasta came, spaghetti bolognese, she had the waiter pile so much cheese on top it looked like she'd ordered a plate of shredded cheese. She opened her mouth, pretending she was a bottomless pit, and started shoveling the pasta in. Amanda knew she needed to eat fast, or she wouldn't be able to get all of it into her full, full belly. Halfway through her shorts dug in so tight she unbuttoned them and enjoyed the sensation of the zipper pushing down with every bite, her gut ballooning out in front of her. When she was done she had a little pot belly resting on the flaps of her jean shorts, and her cute t-shirt refused to cover the lower swell of her new food baby. She patted it gently, completely in a food coma.

"Ugh," Jim said. "WHAT has gotten into you lately?" he got up and stormed off to the bathroom. He took his phone with him.

The waiter came by. "If you ever want to go for coffee, here's my number," he said. He dropped a card on the table by Amanda. "Sam," it said, and on the back was his number.

"Urp, I'm *hic* Amanda," Amanda said. She rubbed her rock hard belly gently. "Oooh, I ate too much," she groaned. She struggled to suck in her belly a little and close her shorts. Jim would have a fit. After a couple minutes wrestling, which the waiter pretended he wasn't watching, Amanda got them closed. She felt like she would explode out of them with any vigorous movement. The waistband dug deep into her waist.

When they left the restaurant, Jim commented that she looked huge. He slept on the couch that night. The next morning, Jim had a talk with her about her display. There was to be no more eating like that, he told her. They might be married, but she was not to lose her figure. After all, he wasn't losing his. For the hundredth time in the past couple months, Amanda wondered if she made the right choice marrying Jim. He had always disliked bigger women, but now that they were married he seemed crueler and more abusive about it. Amanda agreed she wouldn't continue eating the way she had at the restaurant. And when Jim left home for the gym, she immediately went to a pizza place and ordered two large Hawaiian pizzas with extra everything. A half hour later a very bloated Amanda sat in the pizza booth, the boxes empty, her gut bulging over her yoga pants. A trip to the all you can eat Indian buffet was next. Amanda ate four plates of Indian food, licking each plate clean. The owner recognized her from back in her fat days and brought her a tray of samosas. Amanda ate them as fast as she could to get as many into her much smaller gut before she filled up. Half an hour later she felt good, her belly stretched and sagged into her lap and the top was hard to the touch.

"Delicious," she said, "I will definitely be back." Her belly gurgled as if it agreed.

Later that night, Amanda snuck out of the house and went to KFC where she devoured a 10 piece bucket of extra crispy chicken, two sides of mashed potatoes, and an order of hot wings. She ate alone in the car, the seat belt biting deeper into her expanding midsection with every bite. Bloated beyond belief, she wrapped up the night by heading to McDonald's for a couple of large milkshakes.

To deal with Jim, she just wore baggy clothes as much as possible. A week of eating later, she had put on almost ten pounds, and it was time for their three month cruise. A gift from Amanda's parents, Amanda was looking forward to it. The cruise would take them all around the world.

Back