• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Da Best & Woist of 2008

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxx Awesome

Sings like a Monster Baby
I won't limit this to just what I want to discuss. I'm sure people can come up with their own Best/Worst categories. I just want to get the ball rolling.

Best Movie: Probably The Dark Knight. I get the feeling I'll have a few people agreeing with that one.
Worst Movie: Based solely on what I saw, Superhero Movie. Epic Movie may have sucked more (according to reviews), but I didn't see that so I can't accurately judge it.

Best Song: I'm going to go with "The Reason" by The Blizzards (which you can listen to by clicking here).
Worst Song: Either that soulless cover version of "Hallelujah" by that bird off X-Factor or just about anything by Rhianna.

Best Album: I didn't buy that much music this year actually, but Death Magnetic was great (hard to do worse than St. Anger, though).
Worst Album: Of the stuff I heard... probably Rhianna's. Whatever it's called (my wee sister has it). That or the Mamma Mia Soundtrack.

Best TV Show: Heroes (Season 3). The third season isn't actually over yet, but it's proving to be even better than the previous two seasons combined.
Worst TV Show: Heroes (Season 2). Sucked all the way through the series then rushed through maybe three good episodes at the end.
Dishonourable mention: Big Brother, X-Factor & all the usual shite they put out every year.

You got any other categories you want to discuss feel free to add 'em as I'm sure I've negelcted a ton of stuff that I'll probably return to mention later.:D

Back