• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do any kinda-thin, slightly chubby girls like chubby-medium fat guys?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbynhateit

I have a question and if any girls on here (<30 age) can tell me if they think chubby guys are attractive i would really apreciate the opinions. I am currently 20 yrs old, 182 lbs, 6'0 and I really wish I could get 20 lbs off or so. I have a hard time getting dates and going out with friends that are all thin and muscular really bothers me. I havent had a good date since i was 15 or 16, i cant even remember. I have gotten laid a lot, but i am always trashed and therefore dont care what i look like. thats the only way i can do it.

I was on here a while ago and saw a girl that was really good looking that was with a big guy. That always struck me as odd because usually skinny good looking women like guys likewise. :shocked:

Anyway thanks

Latest posts

Back