• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do You Think Garfield Visits Dimensions??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon_squarepants

I get Garfield cartoons e-mailed me everyday (yes, its an exciting life but someone's got to live it!) and recently the theme has been Garfield's weight. I think these ones in particular were quite funny, and the last one in particular is a good line for when your mother starts suggesting you go on a diet lol...

OK its not the most meaningful post you'll see all day but its on theme... kinda...

View attachment ga070607.gif

View attachment ga070606.gif

View attachment ga070611.gif

Latest posts

Back