• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Eating to Enjoy, not to Diet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy FA

Loving Lovely Large Lady
There was a very interesting article in the NY Times Dining section today, link attached, which was as close to a rational approach to eating as I've seen in a long time in the mainstream press. It talks about eating to enjoy the experience and to eat what you like rather than eating to avoid things.

In many ways it mirrors a lot of the ideas I've had and conclusions that I've reached over the years through empirical evidence(my eating).

It's always seemed to me that so many folks have very adversarial relationships with foods which undermines our ability to really enjoy eating, an activity that if properly approached can be truly delicious.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/dining/17diet.html

Latest posts

Back