• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ena's Spectacular - See Phantom While in Vegas in July

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ena

Ena's Spectacular!​

Anyone who knows me, KNOWS I am a PhantomPhanatic! And this is NOT an official BBWNetWork event, this is MY way of getting people to amazing shows, in amazing hotels, and introducing people to the beauty of Broadway.

After speaking with Las Vegas Phantom Spectacular's Representative {Scott Snowden}, for nearly six months. People will notice that the Phantom VIP Experience has been added to ticket sales. Although it is everything I was pushing for: The price is of course no where near what I was aiming and so I am very disappointed. Still I did try very hard though, and at least it was added.

Speaking more with the Venetian, on accessibilities for the Plus sized group I hope to bring. Also accommodations for their scooters if there are any (I will be bringing my truck). The best solution we could come up with, would be and since I have had the Phantom Experience. The best will be the Group sale offer of 25% off in the Golden Circle (Front row people!), with a group of 10 or more. All scooters and accommodations will be looked after by the Venetian staff as seated with a group.

The seating is very large, and comfortable at least that is how the seating felt when I went my very first time to the 95-minute show. The stage is very close and it is possible to even TOUCH the chandeliers as they rise from the stage and up. Actors do come down from the stage to stand in front of you and your group (so close). Surrounded by the $40 million dollar, 21st century remake of the Paris Opera House. From the moment the lights dim-to the standing ovation for the cast this show will keep your attention! I feel that this show is worth every minute, every penny.

Still it is the Venetian, it is still pricey even with a 25% discount.

This I am aiming is for those that are arriving early on Monday July 14, 2008. We will be attending the 9:30pm show, and after a dinner at one of the nice 24 hour restaurants there. (I have yet to set any reservations up until I know the amount coming). If we are unable to get the group of 10 or more. Don't worry I'll pay off the difference to the Venetian on show night! Never fear Ena is here!

Here are the requirements.

Ena's Spectacular
Venue
Las Vegas Phantom Spectacular
Date
July 14th, 2008
Time
9:30 pm (Must arrive to get seated at 8:30pm)
Seating
Golden Circle
Price
$120 per person (total with taxes)
Deadline
May 20th, 2008 - Will be the deadline to have your money in to me, so that I may call the Venetian and get our group in the best seats available.

Form of Payment
PayPal or Money Order (Please e-mail me to get this information) [email protected]

Anyone wanting to miss out on a Bash event 07/17/2008 at 7p.m. with me to go to the Venetian for the Phantom VIP Experience. Let me know and the form of payment will be the same as for the group.

Phantom VIP Experience -$250 per person only available Tuesdays-Fridays

+ Backstage tour of the custom-built Phantom Theatre
+ A private meet and greet with cast members
+ Premium seating in the VIP Golden Circle Section of the Orchestra

Come on! It's time that you can Remember your First Time!

More on the Phantom Spectacular

Phantom - The Las Vegas Spectacular is the Strip's newest hit with critics and audiences alike, haunting The Venetian in a thrilling new production. Get your tickets today! From the moment you enter the magnificent $40 million custom-built theatre, you are in the storied Paris Opera House and part of The Phantom's world and all its signature songs, lyrics, costumes, and more. It's a can't-miss experience that promises surprises that will astound new audiences and loyal Phantom fans alike, and it’s only at The Venetian!

"Even if you think you've seen The Phantom of the Opera before, believe me, you've never seen it like this." - Toronto Star

"An only-in-Vegas thrill ride!" - USA Today

"There's no longer any reason to see this show anywhere else." - Chicago Tribune

“A tremendously well-done show…and a stunning cast.” - Contra Costa Times

Phantom is an all-new 95–minute production that includes every song from the original and reunites Andrew Lloyd Webber, Hal Prince and others from the show’s original creative team.

Back