• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

End of Summer Mini Bash?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
Just putting a feeler out. There's a good hotel about 15 minutes out of Philly in New Jersey that's easily accesible by both the NJ Turnpike & Route 295.
They have a great indoor pool, close to many area restaurants, and the rooms are pretty fat friendly (plus some of the rooms adjoin).

I was thinking of putting together a mini bash around the third weekend in september (9/21 - 9/23). It's still indian summer, and the pool is indoors. The hotel will let us have the pool area most of the day & the evening and on saturday. We have a good DJ who can work the party on Saturday night. A good friend of mine is a local comedian, and I think we can get him as well.

Is anyone up for this?

Latest posts

Back