• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Enjoy Gardens Chinese Buffet - by Guhbone (SSBBW, Magic, Eating, Imagery, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guhbone

SSBBW, Magic, Eating, Imagery, ~MWG - an anniversary date turns out to be a very big event

Author's note: A quick throwaway story I wrote yesterday afternoon. Very little plot, characterization or story. Enjoy!

Enjoy Gardens Chinese Buffet
By guhbone

According to the old hag I bought it from, this ring acted like a fattener, multiplying the calories of any food intake dramatically. Though skeptical, I bought it from her at the night market - it was only $5 and was a nice looking ring besides. But mostly, I've long fantasized about fattening my girlfriend and the promise of the ring intrigued me, even if it didn't work.

I gave it to Jasmine on our next date, the anniversary of when we started going together, as I picked her up from her apartment.

"Oh thank you, Steve!" she exclaimed as she opened the ring box and slipped the ring on her index finger, "It is very pretty. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything."

"That's okay," I said, "But we should get going to the Chinese buffet before it gets too crowded."

I watched Jasmine's hourglass form as she walked to my car. Her round ass was nicely sculpted by her size 31 jeans, with just a hint of a muffin top. Full C-cup breasts jiggled in the evening air under her loose fitting cami and long open sweater combo. Rich auburn hair curled to her shoulders. Jasmine was a babe in the classic sense, full figured and soft. I wondered how much softer she'd get if the ring worked?

Fifteen minutes later we pulled into the Enjoy Gardens Chinese Buffet parking lot and made our way inside to a table near the back. We confirmed with the waitress that we were going to have the buffet and then made our way to the food.

Jasmine loved Chinese food and loves the variety and the quality of Enjoy Gardens, and I indulged her every chance I got. Over the years I've known her Jasmine had swelled from a svelte 130lbs to full 165lbs, without any pushing or prodding from me. She had a voracious appetite and an aversion to exercise, which was just fine with me. Jasmine loaded up her plate with fried rice, wotons, chicken balls, some sweet n' sour pork and an eggroll to start. I did the same, and also grabbed us each a glass of Coke.

Jasmine had already started eating when I sat down. So far, my stealthy glances at her body revealed no noticable weight gain. I was probably foolish to believe the ring would work.

"Man, I am so hungry tonight," said Jasmine between bites, "I love this place so much I ate practically nothing all day!"

"Well, then eat up!" I said, "It's a buffet after all. We should get our money's worth."

Jasmine smiled to that.

When Jasmine finished clearing her plate she leaned back and I nearly choked on my chicken ball. Jasmine had developed a sizeable belly beneath her breasts, as if she had just polished off the largest meal of her life. Did the ring actually work? I sized up Jasmine from across the table. Her cheeks did seem a little fuller, come to think of it, and that full belly was larger than expected.

"I'm still hungry," she said, "I'm going to go for seconds."

My suspicions were confirmed when she stood up out of the booth. She looked like she gained 20 or 30 lbs. Her camisole strained to contain newly formed lovehandles and gut. The bottom of her belly - it was definitely a belly now - poked out underneath and jiggled when she moved. The arms of her sweater were tighter and her jeans seemed strained. As she walked away I could clearly make out her ass as it formed a round mound under her long sweater. Jasmine seemed oblivious to it all. I was so stunned I mechanically got up and grabbed us some more pop.

Sitting back down, I saw Jasmine make her way back to the table with a loaded plate and bowl of soup. I was mesmerized by the jiggle of her belly as she walked. Was she even bigger? Maybe 5 or 10 lbs, it was hard to tell. Jasmine sat down and dove into her second plate, pausing only to take swigs of her Coke. I just played with my food as I observed the spectacle before me.

Jasmine was literally swelling before my eyes. I could see her camisole tighten and ride up beneath her sweater as the sweater's button strained to remain closed. Her once slim face filled out, and a double chin began to form. Even her breasts swelled, plumping up from a C-cup to double-Ds at least.

I wanted desperately to know how her bottom half was doing, so I "accidentally" dropped my fork went under the table to retrieve it. I bumped my head on the table I was so shocked! Jasmine's ass and thighs had grown huge, splayed out twice as wide as before. Her jeans - undone, by the way. I must have missed Jasmine undoing the button - were making a valiant effort to contain the fatness of her ass and thighs, but it was a loosing effort.

Her belly, freed from the confines of her jeans, flowed over her lap. Jasmine's subtle pear shape wasn't so subtle anymore. Even the so short of time I was under the table, Jasmine grew larger.

I sat back up to see Jasmine finish the last of her soup and place the empty bowl on top of her empty plate. She was probably close to 250 lbs.

"Steve, I must have put on an old pair of jeans. These ones are feeling really tight," said Jasmine.

Thinking fast I replied, "I think my gym bag is in the car. I could grab you my sweats...?"

"Could you?" she answered, and looked at me pleadingly. Oh how I wanted to kiss that cherubic face.

"I'll be right back." I swiftly hid the erection I was sporting and left the restaurant. Fumbling with my keys, I finally opened my car, grabbed my gym bag from the back and took out my sweats. I hoped they were big enough.

I came back into the restaurant to see Jasmine waddling back to our table with two more plates of food. She was garnering stares from the other patrons - whether for her size or that her pants were obviously 10 sizes too small I did not know. I hurried back to our table.

Jasmine thanked me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she made her way to the washroom. I grabbed four more glasses of Coke and then sat down staring at the mound of food. Each plate had more food than her first alone.

Jasmine returned and squeezed into the booth.

"That's better," she said, "Much more comfortable. Thanks, Steve."

Jasmine devoured the next two plates of food, and the results were immediately apparent. Her small double chin had grown into jowls resting just above two heavy breasts squeezed into a pitifully undersized bra. Her gut had swollen to press against the table. Her newfound girth spread across the seat, and her arms stretched the sleaves of her sweater so that gaps could be seen in the threading. Jasmine leaned back, took a deep breath and her sweater button snapped, buzzed by my ear and hit the seat behind me with a "kappwwwing!" Jasmine just giggled.

"I'm going to get some dessert," she stated and struggled out of the seat.

I got up and helped her. With some effort, I pulled Jasmine's massive ass from out of the booth. My sweats, which were loose-ish when she sat down, were pratically painted on. As big as her upper body had gotten, her ass and thighs had it doubled. Massive saddlebags capped impressive three-foot wide hips. The outline of her belly apron resting against gargantuan thighs could be seen against the crotch of the sweats - clearly visible, and clearly huge. Her ass was like two gigantic jello-y globes, shaking uncontrollably with any movement. Jasmine was at least 400 lbs, probably more.

Jasmine's giant gut lead the way as she waddled her way to the dessert table. She loaded 3 small plates with pastries and dessert bars and filled a bowl with ice cream topped with fudge, sprinkles, chocolate and nuts. I politely carried a fourth plate for her, while grabbing myself some orange jell-o.

After an exhausting walk back, Jasmine plopped herself into the booth and swung her gigantic legs under the table. Even her calves had gotten huge. Her legs were forced apart by the bulk of her belly as it drooped between her legs and weighed heavily against the fat of her thighs. She had already eaten her first bar by the time I sat down.

"I can't believe I'm so hungry!" she exclaimed, "I've never grabbed so much food in my life! I'm going to get fat if I eat like this."

That statement didn't stop her munching, though - didn't even slow it down. I was amazed that she didn't realize that she had grown 300 lbs larger in the space of an hour. In fact, no seemed to notice. Jasmine was just another fat girl eating to her heart's content.

After finishing her fourth plate of dessert and bowl of ice cream, Jasmine leaned back and let out a soft belch. Her hands rested atop her gut as is slowly swelled upwards. Massive teardrop breasts were pushed apart by her belly. Her bra gave up the fight ages ago and sat discarded beside her. Her belly was on full display, the camisole she wore far to small to cover her fat. Her ass cheeks spread out across the bench seat, nearly taking it up entirely.

The band of my sweats were now under her apron, since they were too small to contain both her massive ass and massive gut. Each thigh was nearly two feet wide, and her calves had swollen into small barrels, hiding her once delicate ankles. Jasmine was a gargantuan woman, pushing close to 500 lbs.

We got her out of the booth and she waddled out with an awkward swinging gait. Even with that massive ass behind her, the weight of her belly and breasts had to be balanced out by leaning slightly back. She was so wide she barely squeezed herself out the door. With my help, we got her into the vehicle and strapped in, my poor car groaning in protest. Once going, the vibrations of the drive shook her soft body, sending shockwaves across my girlfriend's expansive waist. I sat mesmerized by the rippling fat, barely paying attention to the road.

"I've gained a little weight lately, eh?" she asked with a smile. She placed her hands on either side of her belly and shook it back and forth. I nearly drove into the ditch.

"Can we stop by the Dairy Queen on the way home?" she asked.

I smirked. Life had just gotten much more interesting.

Latest posts

Back