• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Epona Resurrection: Fairy Lights (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Intrigue, Sex ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Intrigue, sex ~XWG - a dream leads to creation of a unique alternate reality

Epona Resurrection: Fairy Lights
by Irish Bard

[Authors note: If you would excuse the very Manga-esque title for a moment. I have had this idea buzzing around in my head for a good while now. Its a strange, fantastical idea, that comes out in the dead of night, waking me up with strange whisperings, cups to tea, and steaming erections (No, Bad Bard!). All the following characters are based on real people, some names were changed in order to protect them]

Chapter 1

"How would your react if I told you all that I was a god?"

"Well, first, I'd ask you if your ego really has got that huge."

The College coffee shop, the usual hang out for "The Neo-spookies", was alive with activity, as was per usual at lunchtime. People coming in, buying food, eating it, before running off to their next lesson, running off to get the bus home, or just running off to avoid "Spookies corner", and catch the glares of its new inhabitants (not nearly as bad as the old ones, the general public had to admit, but still pretty creepy).

The Neo-spookies was a varied group, From the huge, impossing figure of Jordan, to the small, friendly face of Sam, from the full black clothes of the goths to the combination of Mod and indy kid that Max wore. It was Max who had proposed this statement, sitting on his chair, legs spread apart, elbows resting on them, tips of fingers together, his eyes looking around the group, an evil grin on his face.

"Then I would want you to probably prove it." continued Jordan, hugging Sam as he did so, "Probably then I would ask you why you and not me?"

"I assure you, Jordan, This is not an ego trip," Max said, looking around at his audience. Richard, his best friend, and Charlotte, a fresh new couple, were sitting next to him, whilst Jordan, his most skilled debating partner, sat opposite him with Sam.

Josh had temporarily stopped his game of "Magic: The Gathering" with Mellanie to listen to this, whilst Tom F had just V-signed a passing idiot who had swore at him. Tom C was still absorbed in playing "God of War: Chains of Olympus" on his psp, with Bex and Harriet, the lesbian pair, were yelling over his shoulder to hit particular buttons. Heidi sat in the corner ith Kiren, trying to engage him with the conversation beyond "yeah... cool...".

All that was missing was the Neo-spookies resident basket case and his ex-girlfriend. A pair of hands wrapped themselves around his neck and playfully strangled him to a merry call of "DIE!" from Sharon. She let go of him, smiled at him sweetly, before sitting down two chairs away from him, bring out a carefully wrapped flower and placing it in a water bottle on the table in the centre.

"Must you?" asked Richard

"I need to have it finished by next lesson," Sharon curtly replied. Richard rolled his eyes, Charlotte playfully hitting him.

"and as for proof," Max said, "I haz it." With a dramatic flick, he brought out his weapon of choice. "This is the spear of the ancients, granting me the power to manipulate the very fabric of existence!"

"Max, its a paintbrush!" Tom F said flatly, "If that can manipulate reality then I'm George Dubya Bush!"

"They say that the pen is mightier than the sword," Max replied, "Don't believe me?" he asked. all of them shook their heads, and it was clear to them that Max's grip on reality had been blasted away by his ego.

"Ok, I'll show you. And remember, you all own me a quid if it's real." with a simple flick of his wrist, he drew a black ink line extended from the stem of the flower. The line hung in the air, to their utter amazement, before slowly dissolving to form a second stem extension, as real as the original flower.

"Do you want me to finish the job and draw a flower or is that proof enough?" asked Max.

"But... How?" Jordan said.

"I might as well tell you the whole story." Max muttered. He sat back, brush still in his hand.

"Last night I had a truly strange dream. I was in a glade in the middle of the woods, surrounded by strange lights. As I looked closer, I saw that they were small people with wings... Real life fairies. As I moved closer, a figure bloomed out of a flower. She was trully beautiful. Massive figure, big bossom, large rump, soft hips and huge belly. She must have weighed over 500lbs at least, with enchanting eyes and lucious hair. She spoke to me.

'So you are real? My name is Titania, and I am the last queen of the fairies. the people of the forest are dying, and we need someone to assume the mantle that you have assumed. Take the spear, and become who you truly were ment to be. If the fairies die, earth will become barren and lifeless as humanity tears up the planet for more debased reasons! They need a check, a reminder of why they once feared the dark, the forest, the Fairies, Nature and You.'

She then gave me this, told me how to use it, what I need to do, and left. I woke up with this still in my hand." Max looked around the rest of the group. "You see, I don't think it was just a dream, because humanity has been ruining nature for countless generations, and I feel its time they needed a check."

"Why are you telling us this?" asked Sam, stunned at the story.

"Because there is only one way to make fairies, and that is to make fairy queens and rejuvanate the race by using human's as a basis. I am now the Forest god, and I'm able to manipulate the very fabric of reality. The only reason why you were able to see it in action was because I threw fairydust in your eyes, allowing you to see the truth."

He looked at them all, "You can be with me, Join a new legion of darkness, and be the things that go bump in the night, or not, and be trampled in the dust."

"What?"

"I mean I am going for aggressive expansion! Soon the whole of Surrey will be swamped in forest!" Max grinned manically.

"Yeah," Jordan said.

"As long as I get to be a fairy queen," Sam said, Sharon and Charlotte followed on the same proviso.

"You know I'd stick by you on this," Richard replied. Slowly, but surely, the group joined in.

"Ok," Max said, "I need 100 queens in order to give birth to new fairies."

"Give birth?"

"Figuritively speaking. Sam, since you were so forward, would you like to be the first?"

Sam looked around. She had said she would do it, and Max was a good friend, But
would it be bretraying Jordan?

"Sam, you do it, I don't mind," Jordan said, "As long as its this once, Max!"

"Of course," Max replied, drawing a circle around just him and Sam, removing them from reality.

Sam was in a small glade filled with flowers, surrounded by trees. It felt safe, secure, private, and somehow, romantic. she walk around, her thin naked body on full display.

"Are you ready to begin?" Max asked, himself naked.

"Yeah," She replied. Max smiled, and started to concentrate, reaching down inside him for his true form.

Sam watched in awe as Max began to metamorphose into the forest god. She looked on at the creature before her with awe and love.

"Take me, my lord," she entoned. Max smiled again, raising his paint brush up, and began to paint around Sam in a careful and delicate manner. As the ink slowly dissolved, Sam looked in marvel at her new body. She was now almost completely round, her bosom large and heavy, whilst her enormous belly round and crevassed with rolles, whilst her arse was large and dimpled. She wrapped her arms around Max as he began to thrust, each one filling her with primal energy. She moaned, digging her nails into Max's shoulders. After only a few minutes, they both came, and she felt something more magical than the usual feeling of "Oh quick, the pill!" She felt full of life and energy.

The two sat in the glade for a short while longer.

"Do all Queens need to be this fat?"

"Yeah, and beautiful,"

"I have a boyfriend you know!"

"No, I mean they're natural beautiful is amplified by the fat," He looked at her, "Don't worry, everything in reality will have shifted to help you, and the fairy fat won't hinder you like normal fat."

"Do you think you could do something for Jordan?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, make him really strong or something..."

"I'll think about it."

Sam smiled and the two exited back into reality. Jordan hugged his girlfriend close to him.

"You now look more beautiful than ever, my queen."

"Oh, Jordan, thats so sweet. I think you should also thank your new god as well."

"Ok," Jordan walked over to max. "I believe I own you a quid, Max."

"Jordan, keep it, I've got big plans for you as consul to Queen Sam!"

Latest posts

Back