• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Etsy Holiday Fest - Huge Multi Seller SALE!! Nov 27 thru Dec 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie S-R

Artisans for the Holidays Sale

November 27 - December 1

Join us for a Black Friday to Cyber Monday extravaganza! Skip the long lines this year and try Christmas shopping the easy way....online....and get some great one of a kind items that are all handmade. Visit Etsy.com and search using tag "thanksgiving sale" between Thursday November 27 and Monday December 1 to shop with special discounts only available during those 5 days.

Each Etsy store will have their own sale terms, clearly marked in the "Shop Announcement" (in the gray box above the items they are selling). All store accept Paypal as payment, and many stores accept other payment methods, so it's hassle free!

~~~~~~~

Zaftig Delights will be participating the huge site wide sale on Etsy from November 27th thru December 1st. If you've been eying some of my Zaftig goodies, there's no time like Black Friday to snap one up. I am currently tagging all my sale items so you can do a little early window shopping, and plan what to buy.

Here is what my sale will be. Shop throughout Zaftig Delights in any category. Pick out any three items that you would like to purchase, pay for the two higher priced items, and the third item is FREE!! My holiday gift to you! They don't call me "Sandie-Clause" for nothing!

Yes, I said the 3rd item is FREE. With the economy being what it is, the holidays can be a little tough, so remember when you shop with me during the Etsy Holiday Fest, buy 2 items and the 3rd item is free. (Free item is the lowest priced item. Sale is good from November 27th thru December 1st only.)

Start warming up the credit cards, this will be a holiday to remember!

Happy Holidays!!!!

Latest posts

Back