• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Extra Wide Mary Janes - Amazon has an awesome deal!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
Not sure if anyone has posted anything about this shoe or this sale, as I haven't really been keeping track here for awhile... but Amazon has a killer deal on the Softwalk Jupiter shoe, which is a really comfy, cute Mary Jane. I wear such an array of sizes that I can't really tell you how their sizing runs... but I chose to go with the largest size I ever wear, and they fit nicely - a little big, but I think if I'd gone down a size, they'd be tight on my bigger foot.

They range in regular to extra wide width, 5-13. I think they only have single wide beyond 11, though, and I know some of the sizes/widths are sold out, especially in black. But it's a great deal... under $30 for a shoe that's normally 3x that much, and free shipping. Also, it is a REALLY comfortable and cute shoe.

Oh, and if anyone is worried about strap/ankle fit... I have fat ankles and these don't even touch my ankle; the strap falls more on the foot. Because I have very wide, hard to fit feet, I do have the strap on the largest hole. But it isn't necessary - I do this to make it extremely easy to get them on and off without buckling or unbuckling. I feel pretty certain I could've left the strap alone entirely and still been able to get them on, though... because these are one of those fantastic shoes that have a hidden elastic gore on the strap. This means no messing with the buckle once you have it fitting just right... the strap will stretch to allow you to slip your foot in easily and comfortably.

Note: these have a TON of cooshie layers in them - they're really squishy and cozy, and I think my husband would steal them if he could get away with wearing Mary Janes around. If you wear insoles, I'm not sure how that would work.

Anyway, thought I'd post in case anyone's looking for something like this! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back